The official Prometabolix customer service thread

pete_ana

Awards
Hi PROM, I just placed an order number 544 but want to add some more pump juice. Couls you cancel that order? and I'll place another one.
Thanks

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Prom,
I placed an order on 7/8/06 order number 498. Payment has been taken out of my account already. I sent an email yesterday through the Prometabolix site asking if it had been shipped yet but no response as of yet.

Has this been shipped out yet?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've been watching my mail and email for any updates to my status.

TLV

Awards
I placed my order , Number 245, on June 30, and it was charged to my CC on that date. I've already paid my CC bill.

When can I expect delivery of my order?

Thanks!

:dl:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I also would like to know for my order, #498, when expected delivery date would be or at least the day it was shipped out. Thanks.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I assume the "everything shipped" post was about my above comment. If so, I'll be excited to get my package :hammer: for Hammer Sports

mitch911

Awards
hey prom, still no order, the number is 131..please update me, this thing is taking forever

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know.
I expressed it again and threw in some more goodies.
to make up for the delay.

How about some PUMP JUICE?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Pro, thanks for the confirmation. I'm all psyched now! I'll be giving you props on here when it arrives. I'm still wondering about the product naming contest on the other thread. How long til the contest ends?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when the product is being run .
so we have time still.

Now on to the catchy slogan part

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I received my order today with all promotional items included! Thanks again Prom! :woohoo:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
when the product is being run .
so we have time still.

Now on to the catchy slogan part
If you go w/ my "redefined" choice, I might use a slogan like "Define yourself" or "What's YOUR definition?". Maybe even "It's time to Redefine". Just thinking out loud, but I kinda like that last one. See what you think.

MANimal

Awards
Greetings! I placed an order on July 7th to Canada (Order #495). Upon checking the status, I see it says pending. Is there a problem, or has it shipped? I mean 10 days is an awful long time to just be processing payment.

Also, what is the average time for Canadian orders? Hope there is no issue with customs. Thank you for any help. You have some great products and great prices!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Greetings! I placed an order on July 7th to Canada (Order #495). Upon checking the status, I see it says pending. Is there a problem, or has it shipped? I mean 10 days is an awful long time to just be processing payment.

Also, what is the average time for Canadian orders? Hope there is no issue with customs. Thank you for any help. You have some great products and great prices!
Mine took awhile but that was on a presale. So not sure but i will probably take another 10days or so to get it after it's shipped.

thejames

Awards
Why am i not getting the discount price? There are 2 and a half hours left and its charging me full price? Should I send it through and than expect a discount or what?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
total turn around on my HMAX order...4 days from order to receipt.....WOW!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
As promised, I'm here to give it up to Pro. He came through on my free bottle of P-max just a few days after I posted a question on here about my status.

He responded within about two mins. promising he'd take care of it that day, and it seems as though he did, since I was delighted to find a package in my mail today.

Everyone knows the original shipments took a while, but that's the nature of pre-ordering. I was just stocking up for future use, so I wasn't put off by the delay.

In fact, I was quite surprised to hear that he was going to send us all vouchers and free bottles. Altogether I paid about $19 for 270 caps of P-max. That impresses me and wins me over as a continuing customer.

A small business that suddenly starts booming can overwhelm what's probably a one man show, so again, I'm giving Pro. his due praise. Thanks for standing by your word!

sergeant

Awards
I ordered HMAX and some PMAX on the 8th of jul, still shows pending, emailed an inquiry, no answer. First order with you guys, sitting over here in a very hot and dusty foreign country
wondering.....

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry my man everything shipped forgot to update all the order status

sergeant

Awards
No problem, just making sure it got shipped, mail tends to be a little slow sometimes.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Got my order in a couple of days ago--the house special w/ a free goodie!!! :woohoo:
Thank you very much!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ygpm

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Any word on the shippment of order 10C872B6EE7-17B3B61-794E73. Do you provide tracking or what do you expect to be turnaround time? I am moving in a week and just want to make sure my goods dont go the the next person moving in a week.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright dan, was shipped should arrive in 2-3 days.
latest would be monday but probably saturday.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bp,
your stuff should arrive in a few days also.

dont know why the first package never got to you.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bp,
your stuff should arrive in a few days also.

dont know why the first package never got to you.
Thanks. Wasn't in a hurry but the order was still showing payment pending. Just wanted to make sure you knew you were paid is all.
Thanks again for the excellent cust serv.
BP

sergeant

Awards
I ordered HMAX and some PMAX on the 8th of jul, still shows pending, emailed an inquiry, no answer. First order with you guys, sitting over here in a very hot and dusty foreign country
wondering.....

Status has been changed, still waiting for the package to arrive. Been here 3 mos and the most it has taken a package to get here is 10 days, and that was a huge box. Can you please drop me an e-mail or PM so we can look into this? 14 days is plenty of time for the shipment to have shown up.

pete_ana

Awards
Hi Prom, could you check the shipment of order 548 placed on July 14.
Thanks

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and serg. your package went out more than 10 days ago.

I have been trying to track this thing, but its been difficult.
if it does not show up soon , I will express you another package and throw down another free bottle.

sergeant

Awards
That is a big roger, I will be on the look out still. If it is not here in a couple of days I will drop you another line. Thanks for the update, one thing the military does right is keep the mail flowing, happy troops require regular mail. Hopefully it will find its way here soon.

MANimal

Awards
Got my package yesterday. Took 17 days since payment was made. Customs had it opened and inspected. With luck there was no problem, everything came through. Had to pay a $10 COD though. Not really raved with satisfaction, but it's alright ..

I noticed it was labeled as a gift. I think it's the fact that they found the invoice in there that had me a COD (It was stuck to the outside of the box, along with the COD invoice) Damn, these cutsom fellow's are getting smarter.

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
received my order just yesterday.. Thanx for the response and quick shipping... let's hope this hmax is as good as advertised

sergeant

Awards
Still nothing, mail call does not come again til friday. Spent nearly 10 years off and on overseas and have had very few packages not make it. PM at what point can we look at a replacement? Hate to be a pain in the @&& but it has been almost 3 weeks since I ordered and got PP verification of payment. I double checked the address in my profile on the website and it is correct. Please advise.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright searg. I will send out another plus free goodie to you.
I will send confirmation today.

sorry about this.
could be an error on my end. I had a new mail man this past month and I didnt get some packages and I'm thinking this guy didnt do his job .

So I will personally go down to the PO and do it myself.

sergeant

Awards
That is fantastic, if the first package shows up I will just refuse the second, and return to sender. I appreciate the customer service. Definately won my loyalties.

Thom

Awards
Prometabolix-

I hate to unnecessarily address business in public, but I've sent you two messages through your site, the first one a week ago, and have been utterly ignored.

I know you are busy, so I will simply restate my problem in the hopes that it will be promptly remedied.

On July 8, I placed an order for 1 HMAX at the sale price of $22.99. I chose to redeem my $17.00 voucher at this time, as well. Upon delivery, I realized that you had erroneously sent me 1 PMAX instead of the product I had ordered.

I immediately sent you an email through your site to explain the problem and requested a prompt resolution so I could begin my cycle. No response.

I emailed you again two days later and said I know you are busy, but would like a prompt resolution so I could begin my cycle. No response.

This is now my third attempt. Please refer to ORDER #501.

I would appreciate it if you would promptly correct this error. You seem to be a stand up guy who is a little overwhelmed at the moment, so I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt

Thank you.

Thom

Irish480

Awards
Just out of curiousity where is package #573?

Having trouble getting any info through EMAIL on the matter.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thom, I sent another package out to you.
which should have arrived last week.
I will send one more today.

IRISH , your order should be there soon.
some unexpected delays but you will be pleased.

Give me a few more days fellas and I'll be all yours.
Just closing up my moms supp store and tommorrow is the last day I will be helping her.

I do apologize. I've had to take the role of full time parent to both my kids due to a series of unfortunate events but I step up like a father should.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
On the 17th I sent a mail order for 2 HMAX. Ive emailed you 3 times over the past week asking about my order, but you wont respond. What's up?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On the 17th I sent a mail order for 2 HMAX. Ive emailed you 3 times over the past week asking about my order, but you wont respond. What's up?
I finally received it yesterday.
sorry, I just cashed it today and your products are out for delivery.