The official Prometabolix customer service thread

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Eddie,

Good luck with everything bro! You are a stand up guy and I will continue to be a repeat customer.

I understand certain people's concerns, but i will vouch for Pro. He has yet to let me down and I have placed numerous orders with him. Even when the orders take a bit longer than I expect, he has always rewarded my patience with extra products...MORE THAN GENEROUS!

He is a straight shooter and someone I predict will be a giant in the industry. :bb:

ironwolf727

Awards
was wondering if any other tests were done on the Pmax. As I was reading that there were some bad batches.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he was talking about AA saying he wasn't seeing results? That doesn't mean that there was a bad batch.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey, i said it before but through all of the hard times he never lied .....hes came through on all fronts...the products work (from what ive heard...haha) ill most def. order again....especially if its a promag clone......hint hint......free pmax and a voucher...(hmhmhmhmhm....lol) how could you get better than that for just wiating. this guy is great and has put himself and his family on the line to be successful and make a great foundation for his business. i have apologized for MY impatience and will never doubt again. Thank you Prom. You ARE a good man and business man.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro I did recieve the one order from you it was one hmax with and extra pmax,but i did not recive my second order from you,so maybe this is the tracking number for the order i recieved.My order numbers are 252 and 281.Thanks for trying to clear this up.

Bump on this for the tenth million F@#kin time.:wtf:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude, I resent the shizzle to you again!
Post office must not like you.:wtf:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In all what products did you receive, this will make it easier for me.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I wanna give mad mad props to Prometabolix. He came through bigtime for me. I ordered a bottle of pmax with my voucher. He sent a bottle of Hmax mistakenly. He told me to keep the hmax, and sent me 2 bottles of pmax to make up! Thanks again...

raider1

raider1

Awards
Pro, got everything you promised, nice job and the I complement you on how you have handled the adversity , I would have gone postal .. nice stock of HMAX and PMAX thanks to you ..... now you have got to get on the Ergo clone bro..
:twisted: :twisted:

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
How about a test product? A test E or something. A good product for bulking and putting on serious mass. Although, I've read test has high risk of sides

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Test is a controlled substance. Everything Pro sells, along with everything we're asking him to carry, is legal.

Were you serious with that?

raider1

raider1

Awards
Pro, got everything you promised, nice job and the I complement you on how you have handled the adversity , I would have gone postal .. nice stock of HMAX and PMAX thanks to you ..... now you have got to get on the Ergo clone bro..
:twisted: :twisted:
Bump for the Ergo clone....:twisted:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if it comes to fruition it will simply be called: Product 6

raider1

raider1

Awards
Ok Pro ,now you are teasing us.... I hope this is the E clone ??:thumbsup:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Received my promised PMax today, plus an extra.

Props, respect, and apologies to Pro.

mitch911

Awards
hey prom none of my emails or calls have been returned, i still have not recieved my order ..order number 131..its a few months now and im just asking for you to check up on it to let me know whats the deal with the process. thanks. [email protected]

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received your package yesterday back from Canadian customs.
that was weird.

It will go back out again EXPRESS.

they made me pay $10 for it to come back to me.

Dont get it. I sent a ton of stuff to Canada no problem.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mitch...what province/territory you in bro? I was considering ordering from Prometabolix but this has me a little concerned.

mitch911

Awards
from ontario, thanks prom for the reply, il keep u updated if it shows up soon

raider1

raider1

Awards
I received your package yesterday back from Canadian customs.
that was weird.

It will go back out again EXPRESS.

they made me pay $10 for it to come back to me.

Dont get it. I sent a ton of stuff to Canada no problem.
I think you are going to see a lot more trouble shipping stuff to Canada and vice versa .. they are clamping down on prescription meds and this is probably the result of this new enforcement

DL king

Awards
I have still not recieved anything but have notification it has shipped on the 23rd. I told you I was moving out of my previous accomodation on the 30th though and I dont think it will arrive by tomorrow. What method of shipping did u use? If u used global economy or faster there is a chance whaty happens if not?

#287 (Order Shipped)

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Did you have your mail forwarded? I moved and had my mail forwarded, Pro sent my freebie to my old address but the mailman delivered it to my new place.

DL king

Awards
Got it today in the nick of time. Thanks a lot for the goodies Pro, definately makes up for the delay.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for clarification on my account. I've sent two emails, no response to either. Prices are right, but I'd almost rather pay a little more for a product and have some acknowledgement that I wrote in w/ an important question.

I ordered a bottle of pmax from the pre-order and wasn't too worried about it being delayed, since it was a pre-oreder, after all.

then I got a voucher for $17 off a future order and was told I'd get a free bottle, too, beacause of the delay. I couldn't be happier w/ that kind of customer service.

So, I placed my order for another pmax for $17 off. A bottle arrived w/ no packing slip. Am I to assume that was the free one, since there was no slip?

My second order shows as having been shipped a while back, so that makes me think the bottle w/ no packing slip was the one I bought w/ the credit. If that's the case, then I still haven't gotten the free bottle.

I'm not trying to complain, since it was a very generous offer, but my two emails have gone unanswered, and I'm still missing a bottle, either way you look at it.

My order #'s were 212 and 419. Could you address my questions either here or by answering my emails? Thanks.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes.
I'll take care of this today for you.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
yes.
I'll take care of this today for you.
I'll say this. That's the quickest response I've ever gotten, anywhere, as far as customer service goes. As I said, I'm def. impressed w/ the pricing and the offer for those of us that pre-ordered.

If all goes well, I'll def. be ordering again and recommending the site to friends. Just keep me updated on the process, if you would. [email protected] Thanks.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in reference to my voucher
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Can I atleast get a "hey I hear, working on it" please.

Oaky, I am starting to regret all the nice things i said......I feel like I am being totally ignored. Is a simple email voucher, that i am OWED, so hard to take care of......what is going on PROM......give me something to work with.....its been I tihnk 3 months since my original order.........come on man:wtf:

Last edited:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you checked your email?

it was sent.

a number of times.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Has my order shipped out yet? #509 All I got was an email saying Prometabolix recieved it but nothing about shipping or anything else. The money has already been taken out of my account also...

ironwolf727

Awards
I still have not gotton my free bottle. I ordered from the presale a long time ago. I've sent emails and yet still no response.

-bman-

Awards
while the price you guys charge for the product is good and im sure the product is good also, just a suggestion tho because i like to see the little guys in the business succeed. In order to compete withother companies you do need to get your turnaround time shortened , i ordered on the 7th and it was shipped the 13 th , im not mad or anything becuase i just bought a bottle to try in the future after i try the others ive stocked up on, so time didnt really matter to me im just making a suggestion as to improve your service, when i order from my usual site i get the product three business days after i place the order and thats a huge selling point for me even if the product is cheaper on another site i still order from them because i know it will be here in record time and correct, i havent received my product yet but im sure all is well and ill be ordering from you again.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
while the price you guys charge for the product is good and im sure the product is good also, just a suggestion tho because i like to see the little guys in the business succeed. In order to compete withother companies you do need to get your turnaround time shortened , i ordered on the 7th and it was shipped the 13 th , im not mad or anything becuase i just bought a bottle to try in the future after i try the others ive stocked up on, so time didnt really matter to me im just making a suggestion as to improve your service, when i order from my usual site i get the product three business days after i place the order and thats a huge selling point for me even if the product is cheaper on another site i still order from them because i know it will be here in record time and correct, i havent received my product yet but im sure all is well and ill be ordering from you again.
-------------------------
Shipping & Returns : Prometabolix Sports

Shipping & Returns

We ship all (domestic) orders over $75 free via USPS Priority mail shipping which takes approximately 2-3 days.

All orders are shipped within 24 hours of being received or sooner.

All orders (under $75) are shipped via USPS Priority Mail at a flat rate of $5

I'm a little upset too about the duration it takes before the order ships. It just makes me feel uncomfortable when a site takes your money days before shipping the product.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PROM i got it now dude...thanks ...looking for ward to using it....preciate it.

-bman-

Awards
not sure what your getting at?

Shipping & Returns : Prometabolix Sports

Shipping & Returns

We ship all (domestic) orders over $75 free via USPS Priority mail shipping which takes approximately 2-3 days.

All orders are shipped within 24 hours of being received or sooner.

All orders (under $75) are shipped via USPS Priority Mail at a flat rate of $5

I'm a little upset too about the duration it takes before the order ships. It just makes me feel uncomfortable when a site takes your money days before shipping the product.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i updated status on the 13th for all orders i shipped them before that. looking to tweak my shopping cart
sorry if anyone was confused by this.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I promise all you guys that come august things will be better .
been trying to tie some loose ends up (moving and closing a business)