The official Black Cats V2 thread

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I started this thread because I am very interested in trying Black Cats V2 but most of the information available online is about the OG version. So this is for everyone else who is curious. How is the new version compared to the old version? In your opinion is it better than RPM as a pwo? One pill or 2 pills to start? Is there a euphoric energy or is it smooth?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used the original version but got a small trial bottle of V2 to try. Most stims don't hit me very hard (or at all) so keep that in mind. With that said I did notice some improved mood and slight bump in energy (kind of a nudge into the right direction rather than a smack in the face). I preferred it as a morning pick me up to pre-workout, but combined with non-stim products it did a good job adding some benefits pre-workout. I didn't notice much more from 2 caps compared to 1 so I typically just went with 1 when I dosed it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New version doesn't contain 1,3 DMAA; I went with a caffeine, cocoa, hordenine, evodiamine, bioperine, and naringin combo. Very smooth, not as strong as the 1,3 DMAA version on the "kick"/rush at onset, but it will get you motivated and focused. I agree with Bolt, it is much better as a "pick me up" for energy than it is as a pre-workout, but it will do a good job at augmenting other types of stims; hordenine works well in terms of mental feel- but the data on the compound is lacking, and the SAR isn't real hot in terms of CNS activity (p-hydroxylation diminshes CNS penetration). The caffeine compliments the formulation (antagonizes adenosine and weakly boosts epinephrine), and the hordenine seems to smooth the rough edges, at least somewhat....the stims get a little extra "help" from naringin, as it helps overcome MDR and p-glycoprotein inhibition

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I started this thread because I am very interested in trying Black Cats V2 but most of the information available online is about the OG version. So this is for everyone else who is curious. How is the new version compared to the old version? In your opinion is it better than RPM as a pwo? One pill or 2 pills to start? Is there a euphoric energy or is it smooth?
The big difference in the two versions is the removal of DMAA, which was in the OG version. If you have used DMAA before, you know it can give you a euphoric energy buzz, but that often results in a crash once it wears off. The new version focuses more giving you a physical and mental boost that lasts longer and is more steady.

I am pretty stim tolerant and weigh close to 250 lbs, so 1 cap of v.2 doesn't do much for me. 2 caps is nice though. 2 caps gives me a nice pick me up, but as Bolt10 said, it is not a slap in the face. It comes on subtly and lasts for a good while before subtly disappearing. I also notice improved focus and mood with a 2 cap dose.

I use Black Cats v.2 much in the same way that I use Focus XT. I take it when I have a big project at work or stacked with other supplements before a workout.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I'm still waiting for the liquid black cats i saw at the Olympia ;)

xhrr

Awards
Definitely not as strong as v1 but it lasts longer for me its just the ride is more mellow than the OG which had that initial "umph" 1,3 products give. Love that AN utilizes chocamine in a few of their stim products, really good for mood enhancement and focus.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the chocamine..it kinda went out of fashion but its a nice mental ride.

Good to see the AN crew churning out new goodies.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Huge thanks to rms80 and the peeps at appnut for hooking it up. will post to soon to see how it goes

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the OG version was intense. i liked 1 cap, but tried 2 caps once and will never do so again. i felt so high.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to hear what you think of the drink

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
still have a bottle of v1 - yeah too much stim overload for me haha. I'm a stim baby