the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review brother! The endurance on this stuff tops it all... I don't fatigue on it

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It will def help with people doing cardio. It preserves oxygen & ATP stores as well as helping mitigating cramping. A lot of people also report less of an exhausted feeling.

Oh & BTW, that's not a mask, that's my face.
Lolz I just thought of making a silly joke as usual :)

That is good, I had my thunder and lightning delivered today, I need to understand how to continue working out without feeling so jilted , I have been slowly sneaking in Alphamine in my mix, however just 1 scoop in the AM, need something to give me strength and not feel broken after a work / travel day , so somehow using trial and error will figure out how to get T&L in the mix. Issue is how do I dose this if I am not weight training.

Problem is that the hotel i am staying at has barely a treadmill and an elliptical, no weights or nothing, so I do what ican with my bands :(

Jeeesh Talk about thinking out loud. Sorry JBeezy !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lolz I just thought of making a silly joke as usual :)

That is good, I had my thunder and lightning delivered today, I need to understand how to continue working out without feeling so jilted , I have been slowly sneaking in Alphamine in my mix, however just 1 scoop in the AM, need something to give me strength and not feel broken after a work / travel day , so somehow using trial and error will figure out how to get T&L in the mix. Issue is how do I dose this if I am not weight training.

Problem is that the hotel i am staying at has barely a treadmill and an elliptical, no weights or nothing, so I do what ican with my bands :(

Jeeesh Talk about thinking out loud. Sorry JBeezy !
Take the 3 caps of D-Pol with biggest meal & ConDense can be used as an "energy" drink anytime of the day & max scoops per day is 2 & they can be separated.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Take the 3 caps of D-Pol with biggest meal & ConDense can be used as an "energy" drink anytime of the day & max scoops per day is 2 & they can be separated.
Gracias!