• Best Answer
The BurnHard looks interesting !!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
seems bland. Diuretic, synephrine, caffeine, yohimbine, and other things which won’t do anything. Looks like it was formulated 10-30 years ago.
Ya I looked and had to check to make sure I hadn’t traveled back to the beginning of the 2000s for both those formulas.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya I looked and had to check to make sure I hadn’t traveled back to the beginning of the 2000s for both those formulas.
I think caff/Y/synephrine is a proven otc burner combo. But I would never want to ingest so much Noopept daily, consistently. That dose dropped my jaw.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think caff/Y/synephrine is a proven otc burner combo. But I would never want to ingest so much Noopept daily, consistently. That dose dropped my jaw.
I'm shocked purely that they included it... its been on the borderline of compliance for quite some time now. Makes me assume this brand is basically going all in without worrying about getting the boot. - and not in a good way..

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm shocked purely that they included it... its been on the borderline of compliance for quite some time now. Makes me assume this brand is basically going all in without worrying about getting the boot. - and not in a good way..
plus some mislabeled and misspelled ingredients. Is the huperzine a 1% like usual? Or a mind blowing 100%? I mean doesn’t anyone need to review and approve this before it goes public?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Know a lot of folks who've been asking for ecdy products to make a come back, first one I've seen a long while, so I guess we'll see.
It does look intriguing ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NUTRABIO ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH KLZ TO INCORPORATE NOVEL INGREDIENT 3DPUMP BREAKTHROUGH IN NEW PRE-WORKOUT

more info to come.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NUTRABIO ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH KLZ TO INCORPORATE NOVEL INGREDIENT 3DPUMP BREAKTHROUGH IN NEW PRE-WORKOUT

more info to come.
Interesting ???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New American dream nut butter flavors dropping next Tuesday at 12PM EST

2A9BC133-BAE4-402F-A98D-A2C42353CBA2.jpeg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryse also collabing with ring pop, smarties, bazooka, and of course sunny D which most are aware of.

IMG_0790.JPG

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a random question, does it seem like original Monster Absolute Zero is sold out everywhere for most people? We have green and lo-carb light blue everywhere and a bunch of their other flavors, but the only place I can find original taste in zero is at the pilot off the highway and I am in a densely populated suburban area...

// break //

on a separate note, Ghost sour warhead flavor energy drink is badass

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is a random question, does it seem like original Monster Absolute Zero is sold out everywhere for most people? We have green and lo-carb light blue everywhere and a bunch of their other flavors, but the only place I can find original taste in zero is at the pilot off the highway and I am in a densely populated suburban area...
can’t speak to that specific flavor, but the Monster Juiced that I enjoy (Mango) has been pretty difficult to find over the past few weeks. Possibly related..

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The brand markets very well.
When they are constantly BOGO or BOGO 50, or having steep 40-50% discounts all the time it makes me wonder.
Plus I am not a huge fan of the beef, salmon, and egg mixture for their products because as we know the beef fad shows how it's on the lower end of amino acids compared to whey, whey isolate, or casein-based protein products
LOL I read that article on PES the other day.................then I looked at their hydro-collagen product being sold for 4x beef protein lol. Beef protein isolate is great if you want to take a collagen product and not pay the stupid prices for small little jugs being marketed to a certain demo.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL I read that article on PES the other day.................then I looked at their hydro-collagen product being sold for 4x beef protein lol. Beef protein isolate is great if you want to take a collagen product and not pay the stupid prices for small little jugs being marketed to a certain demo.
Beef protein isolate gets a bad rap because most people refuse to do a little research as well as think its just basic collagen.

That being said I still feel whey is superior and if you have an issue with dairy proteins then beef protein isolate is a solid alternative...better yet would be a non diary blend..maybe beef iso, egg and possibly pea protein isolate.

I use whey isolatr mostly and some grass fed beef isolate.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beef protein isolate gets a bad rap because most people refuse to do a little research as well as think its just basic collagen.

That being said I still feel whey is superior and if you have an issue with dairy proteins then beef protein isolate is a solid alternative...better yet would be a non diary blend..maybe beef iso, egg and possibly pea protein isolate.

I use whey isolatr mostly and some grass fed beef isolate.
For sure it has its purpose. So most people agree that beef protein isolate is hyrdo collagen, which is fine by me since it is being sold for about half the price of all the collagen products flooding the market. The amino profile would only be a major concern if consuming it in a vacuum and who is going to do that? I for one will take the collagen benefits for the price that beef iso is sold for. I find it ironic when PES is bashing beef iso but then selling a collagen product for $$$$.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure it has its purpose. So most people agree that beef protein isolate is hyrdo collagen, which is fine by me since it is being sold for about half the price of all the collagen products flooding the market. The amino profile would only be a major concern if consuming it in a vacuum and who is going to do that? I for one will take the collagen benefits for the price that beef iso is sold for. I find it ironic when PES is bashing beef iso but then selling a collagen product for $$$$.
The problem we were discussing isn’t really the protein - it’s Aaron Singerman’s shady past in the supplement biz.

People definitely forget the vacuum/reality situation. The more you are eating, the less you have to worry about overall nutrition.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The problem we were discussing isn’t really the protein - it’s Aaron Singerman’s shady past in the supplement biz.

People definitely forget the vacuum/reality situation. The more you are eating, the less you have to worry about overall nutrition.
when the consumer has so many choices, why would anyone trust Singerman or put anything that he is behind in their body, not to mention give him your money?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is the consensus beef protein is same as collagen? Because the price difference could be helpfull.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So is the consensus beef protein is same as collagen? Because the price difference could be helpfull.
I can tell you that Carnivore mixes like total dogshit & sticks to everything, while the beef collagen peptides (Custom Collagens) I buy on Amazon in 5lb bags for under $0.70/ounce with subscribe & save go right into solution on their own in my coffee or intraworkout water. They definitely aren’t the same product.

Now will they work similarly? I have a hard time believing they wouldn’t. Building blocks for repair either way if you don’t mind the calories & mixability.