The New Product Release Thread

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Old cans were cooler but these will probably appeal to more mainstream types.

Looking forward to new flavors like Alpine Pew Pew.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
look like Epi and some humanofort, nothing special, i love humanofort a 100mg per night for sleep and anti aging I am doubtful that 200mg would be better

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people out there will buy overpriced stuff like this all day, but won’t spend $30 on an ebook to learn programming fundamentals for their goals that will actually provide the knowledge to move them leagues ahead in the longterm.
Great point. I find myself reading studies daily these days. I used to love learning about supps, and to a degree still do, but learning how to build muscle and strength on a scientific level and studying texts is my new obsession

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ghost Update:

7:20 - National PB Cookie Day -- Restock Nutter Butter Protein
- Every order gets Nutter Butter Samples

10:00 -- Maxx & Sour Strips
10:30 - IG Live with Dan & Ryan on Size v2
13:20 - Maxx new collab
- No info on products or formula

14:45 - CGv4 Collab
- Lemon Butter Cake Whey
- Lemon Pre
- Lemon Focus Nootropic Product

Pre:
6g Citrulline
Citrulline Nitrate & L-Citrulline
2.5g Betaine
50mg Senactive
2g Taurine
2g L-Tyrosine
600mg Alpha GPC
300mg Caffeine Anhydrous
30mg Bitter Orange (Synpherine)
50mg Astragin
5mg Bioperine

Focus:
No Caffeine -- Nootropic Formula
600mg Alpha GPC
No other details ATM

CGv4 Launch -
Wednesday --
ONLINE ONLY
This new Legend formula feels like someone directly asked me all of the things and doses I would truly like to see, with nothing I don’t. Love everything about it!

I’ve never remotely considered buying Legend before, but I probably will be ordering this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do always question proteins that are $40 for 5lbs whey isolate. I just bought Rule1, $60 but they threw in 12 protein bars, so pretty good deal, and I trust them.

Isolit is on sale on M&S, but I prefer less artificial crap in it. Tastes AMAZING though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I used to use Muscle Guage a lot as well as All The Whey and flavors were so amazing but now it makes sense why.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From the site:

AJUGA TURKESTANICA
Ajuga Turkestanica Extract contains phytoecdysteroids, bio-active compounds that resemble androgens in structure.
Research shows strong anabolic activity via several metabolic pathways.
Increases skeletal muscle hypertrophy, recovery and repair from exercise.
Efficacious dosing is most commonly seen with 400mg active phytoecdysteroids per day.
MORPHOBOLIC contains an industry leading 2,000mg Ajuga Turkestanica (800mg active phytoecdysteroids) per serving.

URSOLIC ACID
Ursolic Acid (Rosemary extract) is a promising body recomposition agent; able to increase muscle mass and decrease fat mass.
Increases IGF-1 and power output.
Increases the adipokine irisin which converts white adipose cells into more metabolically active brown adipose cells, resulting in great fatty acid oxidation. Irisin also stops the development of fatty tissue.
MORPHOBOLIC contains a research supported 450mg Ursolic Acid (active) per serving.

LAXOSTERONE
5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin is a plant sterol from Smilax Sieboldiiis (a member of the brassinosteroid family).
Shown to possess anabolic activity without the side effects of liver toxicity or hormone suppression.
Regulates protein turnover and promotes a positive nitrogen balance.
Microencapsulated for increased bioavailability.
MORPHOBOLIC contains 100mg of the patented and trademarked Laxosterone per serving.
Bumping this. Has anybody tried this? Morphogen Morphobolic.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So for added focus, I assume you could just mix this with the pre-workout that's dropping the same day, both Lemon.
Correct, Or you can dose it intra workout. I know Dan mixes this with lemon crush Bcaa during his workout given the added hydration properties in the formula.

Honestly this can be used anytime during the day
Study aid
Work aid
Daily driver stacked with anything on the ghost line.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@The Solution

Those Ghost protein tubs are sick as hell with the all-black dude, is that a feature of the Guzman line or a rebrand? Really clean and sleek look. With that said, cannot wait to try this new flavor. Do you know if this is a limited run or one-time run flavor? Thanks man

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New OL pct dropped today with a 35% off intro sale at strong!

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!!!!

K1ngs PCT by Olympus Labs
72 Hours Only Launch Special
GET 35% OFF

use code: K1NGSPCT35

Post Cycle Therapy's highest pinnacle has been reached with K1ngs PCT!

Read on and you can see that OL has gone above and beyond with countless hours of intense research in creating the most advanced PCT possible and have changed...read more

Learn More About K1ngs PCT >

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol you need that many products to go lift weights? dafuq?
I assume everyone in the supplement section understands you don’t need any supplements to lift weights. You don’t even need a decent diet. And the quality of your training isn’t really relevant - if you showed up and did anything, you lifted weights.

That doesn’t mean some people won’t want to spend more, use more stuff, or look for extra edges. You know…like a supplement.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume everyone in the supplement section understands you don’t need any supplements to lift weights. You don’t even need a decent diet. And the quality of your training isn’t really relevant - if you showed up and did anything, you lifted weights.

That doesn’t mean some people won’t want to spend more, use more stuff, or look for extra edges. You know…like a supplement.
I do not speak for myself personally, but I know A LOT of dudes who lift because they either hate most of the other aspects of their life or are stressed / anxious by things in their life such as jobs, family, money etc. That 60-90 minutes in the gym is their time, where everything else kind of stands still. Using supps is part of the process for them, getting jazzed up on caffeine and dialed in with focus and whatnot. It is not always because they NEED the supps as much as they just love it that way and that is all they have.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do not speak for myself personally, but I know A LOT of dudes who lift because they either hate most of the other aspects of their life or are stressed / anxious by things in their life such as jobs, family, money etc. That 60-90 minutes in the gym is their time, where everything else kind of stands still. Using supps is part of the process for them, getting jazzed up on caffeine and dialed in with focus and whatnot. It is not always because they NEED the supps as much as they just love it that way and that is all they have.
The iron is for my mental health. Supplements are my hobby.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The iron is for my mental health. Supplements are my hobby.
Yep, that’s exactly what I was getting at.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was working all day and missed out on the lemon butter cake whey :(

I know it’s a limited thing, but hopefully there’s a restock at some point in the near future

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is 90% of my reason (the other 10% being straight vanity ha) as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love frosted shredded wheat, but I have not had it in years !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redcon1 looking to compete in the peanut butter powered protein bar category. 2 flavors initially, Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter Cup. 310 cals, 16 g fat, 30 g carbs, 20 g protein. Just got two sample bars to taste test, so expect a review soon!

Also a new one, War Zone. No details on the release yet, other than that it's in the muscle building category.
IMG_4923.jpeg
IMG_4797.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if this is already out there and I missed it but was told most of the GHOST line will be coming to VS next month.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Redcon1 looking to compete in the peanut butter powered protein bar category. 2 flavors initially, Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter Cup. 310 cals, 16 g fat, 30 g carbs, 20 g protein. Just got two sample bars to taste test, so expect a review soon!

Also a new one, War Zone. No details on the release yet, other than that it's in the muscle building category.
View attachment 205888View attachment 205889
Have they released a nutritional panel? Im
Hoping they haven’t persisted with gelatine in their bars.