The New Product Release Thread

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quoted for truth. Outright Bars in particular, went from amazing to tolerable. Happened with the Cookies & Creme, Smores and the Cookie Dough. Stopped buying after that. They're great upon launch, but good luck receiving the same quality bar months down the road.
Like those Protein cookies that were all the rage, first batches were amazing, after they were lifeless and terrible because they got caught fudging the macros.

I think most of these companies fudge the macros in them on the first few runs to get you hooked. (They just make candy bars) It's probably actually impossible to make these taste good with all the ingredients they claim to have. So when you finally get around to testing them they come out correct because no one is saving them in their cabinets when they taste good.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So far I have been happy with the Chef Irvine Bars - PB&J for the win !!
That's my fav bar atm. I really hope it stays consistent. The guy is famous for a show that helps businesses that have problems turn things around. It would be quite ironic if his bars went downhill. 🤞 That doesn't happen.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

30 Seconds - Ghost App Update & Features
Ghost Labs
Upcoming products
Apparel / Merch information

5 Minute - Apparel of The Month - Hockey
Shaker of the Month - Plum Steel Shaker

11:45 - Ghost Gamer Sonic Cherry Limeade Gamer Testing
Ocean Water Testing

I saw a rumor on social media Pump V2 may launch in the next 7-10 days (not 100% Certain)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bingo. Bunch of scammers.
I’ve had about 20 boxes of Rise Bars. All the same from what I can tell. I think you were the one who mentioned them years ago, and they’ve been my go to since

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MBX200 is coming out March 10.

LegendLabz is launching a breakthrough muscle building supplement - #MBX200, that was developed at the University of California Davis with lead researcher Dr. Keith Baar.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MBX200 is coming out March 10.

LegendLabz is launching a breakthrough muscle building supplement - #MBX200, that was developed at the University of California Davis with lead researcher Dr. Keith Baar.
Look forward to hearing more about it !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I talked to Legend Labz and they are sending me a few bottles to run a log on AM. They did a test run on ROTC students using only one of the ingredients but I will be running the log with all three ingredients. Woo Hoo
congrats...always good to see a log from a AM member...any of you older members notice there are way less sponsored logs than there used to be? i miss hearing feedback from members...i can see the daily or semi-daily effect the product being logged is having and ask questions as it goes along.

tag me in your log, will be sure to follow....and congrats again!!!!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I talked to Legend Labz and they are sending me a few bottles to run a log on AM. They did a test run on ROTC students using only one of the ingredients but I will be running the log with all three ingredients. Woo Hoo
Please post a link here when your log is up !

60Or50UBTJ

Awards
It will be interesting to see how you do. The third natural substance in MBX200, Celastrol is found in Thunder God Vine. TGV has been shown to have many potential side effects including digestive problems, abnormal heart rates, high blood pressure, less blood cell production, kidney problems, decreased bone mineral content (with long-term use), infertility, menstrual cycle changes, rashes, diarrhea, headache, and hair loss. (January 2021 NIH warning) It will be important for Legend Labz to have the amount of Celastrol at a level that minimizes these potential side effects. TGV has been shown to be very effective at helping RA sufferers and those with abnormal skin conditions mostly in Asia, so it has it's benefits as long as it is used in the precise amounts.

Last edited:
jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be interesting to see how you do. The third natural substance in MBX200, Celastrol is found in Thunder God Vine. TGV has been shown to have many potential side effects including digestive problems, abnormal heart rates, high blood pressure, less blood cell production, kidney problems, decreased bone mineral content (with long-term use), infertility, menstrual cycle changes, rashes, diarrhea, headache, and hair loss. (January 2021 NIH warning) It will be important for Legend Labz to have the amount of Celastrol at a level that minimizes these potential side effects. TGV has been shown to be very effective at helping RA sufferers and those with abnormal skin conditions mostly in Asia, so it has it's benefits as long as it is used in the precise amounts.
I am going to pass. I don't need to be their lab rat and take a chance of dying or ending in organ failure. Thanks for the info.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to pass. I don't need to be their lab rat and take a chance of dying or ending in organ failure. Thanks for the info.
Can't blame you!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proven Joint Support
5 Clinically Researched Key Ingredients

Contains Ingredients that have been shown in studies to work in as little as 7 to 10 days!

Joint Support XT contains FIVE clinically researched ingredients, including FOUR licensed, patented ingredients that have been shown to help support healthy joints and cartilage.

Joint Support XT Highlights:
  • Supports Joint Health & Comfort
  • Promotes Joint Mobility & Flexibility
  • Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • Ideal for Hands, Wrists, Shoulders, Knees, Back, Neck, Elbows, Hips, & Ankles
  • 5 Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • 4 Clinically Researched, Licensed, Branded Ingredients
  • No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
  • Contains Ingredients shown in studies to work in as little as 7 to 10 Days!
  • No More Waiting for 3 to 6 Weeks for other Joint Products to MAYBE START working
Ask yourself a couple of questions:
  • Do you suffer from joint pain and inflammation?
  • Do you experience lack of mobility and discomfort when trying to do simple tasks
  • Are you unable to comfortably do some of the things you used to do due to joint pain and inflammation?
  • Are you tired of trying other joint products that are supposed to start working eventually?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Joint Support XT may be right for you.

A lot of products claim to be the best product on the market. Let’s face it, that’s good advertisement. What many have though is only that, a claim. We aren’t going to make that claim. Instead, we prefer to let the ingredient profile and real world feedback speak for itself.

Let’s Examine the Ingredients that make Joint Support XT so Special:

NEM® Natural Eggshell Membrane:
NEM® is the only natural eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and effectiveness studies for joint health. Multiple human studies show fast and continued results for joint comfort and flexibility in as little as 7 to 10 days with a 500 mg. daily dose, the exact dose that is in Joint Support XT.

NEM® naturally contains major joint support nutrients including chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans.

Curcumin C3 Complex®:
Curcumin C3® Complex is an ultra-potent clinically researched patented form of curcumin that is standardized to a minimum of 95% Curcuminoids.

The C3 in the name makes reference to the three main compounds – Curcumin, Demothoxycurcumin (DMC), and Bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC)- collectively known as curcuminoids.

Curcumin C3® Complex is a powerful antioxidant combination that has been shown to support anti-inflammatory activity and support joint health, comfort, and mobility.

More than 73+ studies have used Curcumin C3® Complex alone or in combination with Bioperine® (also included in Joint Support XT) to further enhance bioavailability. These studies have been conducted on a wide variety of things such as arthritis, inflammation, Alzheimer’s, and much more.

In addition to its joint support and anti-inflammatory benefits, Curcumin C3® Complex has also bee shown to support the brain, colon, liver, heart, circulatory system, and other organs by helping neutralize free radicals.

Boswellin® Super:
Boswellin® Super is obtained from the gum of Boswellia Serrata trees, commonly known as Frankincense, which has been used for its medicinal properties for hundreds of years.

In modern times, the most common uses for Boswellin supplements are for their anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata has an anti-inflammatory action much like conventional non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used for inflammatory conditions but without the side effects commonly associated with conventional NSAIDS. This makes Boswellia Serrata one of the most popular natural ingredients available for inflammation. However, not all Boswellia Serrata ingredients are equal as there are many different standardizations available and many lack the level of active ingredients to deliver on the potential of this awesome ingredient. That is why we picked Boswellin® Super for a very specific reason.

What makes Boswellin® Super so special?
Boswellin® Super is a specific form of Boswellin that is standardized for 50% β-Boswellic acids of which 30% is Acetyl-11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). There are four major pentacyclic triterpenic acids identified in Boswellin® Super: β-Boswellic Acid, Acetyl-β-Boswellic Acid, 11-keto- β -Boswellic Acid, and Acetyl-11-keto-β -Boswellic Acid (AKBBA). The significance of having such a high concentration of AKBBA is that AKBBA is reported to have the most potent anti-inflammatory action and is also reported to be active against a large number of inflammatory conditions including arthritis, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and bronchial asthma.

Note: Many dietary supplements on the market mislead consumers by quoting research on an ingredient but then not including the dosage of the ingredient that was used in the studies or hiding the mg. of the ingredient in a proprietary blend. Joint Support XT contains a dosage of Boswellin® Super that has been used in studies and that is recommended by the patent holder for its joint support benefits.

Glucosamine HCI:
Glucosamine HCI is the only non-branded/non-patented ingredient included in the Joint Support XT formulation. Glucosamine is probably the most well-known joint support ingredient on the market and is widely used for its ability to support joint and cartilage health.

Bioperine®:
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Bioperine® is included in Joint Support XT because it has been shown in clinical studies to help increase the absorption and effectiveness of the Curcumin C3® Complex and also to help ensure that you properly absorb and get the maximum benefits out of all of the other awesome ingredients in the comprehensive Joint Support XT formulation.

Joint Support XT is the first product to bring these awesome ingredients into one formulation &
The Best Part is that Joint Support XT offers them all for LESS than most of the overhyped joint formulas on the market today!!

Joint Support XT – Get Yours Today!!

View attachment 202902

View attachment 202903
SNS Joint support XT is back!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New flavor of wild thing coming Tuesday!!! Any guesses as to what it is? Formula below for anyone interested. Comprehensive pre that packs a punch. I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t
View attachment 202935

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For a limited time, get a month supply of Joint Support XT for 27.99 with coupon code: jointsupportxt20

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New flavor of wild thing coming Tuesday!!! Any guesses as to what it is? Formula below for anyone interested. Comprehensive pre that packs a punch. I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t
View attachment 202935
I run a tub of that a few years ago, I remember liking it very much !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
F*ck that. It's ridiculous how many companies just throw l dopa in everything. It must be a cheap ingredient.
Messing around with dopaminergic compounds is more serious than most people realize and potentially debilitating for those with existing serotonin issues (which is far more people than most would assume).
In my opinion, l dopa has no place in, of all things,, an intra product.
Love nutrabio and was excited for this, but will have to pass now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That one is not for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
F*ck that. It's ridiculous how many companies just throw l dopa in everything. It must be a cheap ingredient.
Messing around with dopaminergic compounds is more serious than most people realize and potentially debilitating for those with existing serotonin issues (which is far more people than most would assume).
In my opinion, l dopa has no place in, of all things,, an intra product.
Love nutrabio and was excited for this, but will have to pass now.
It’s not cheap at all, especially not at 98% standardization. Only 20% is not uncommon as a standardization. And 150mg a couple times a week is not going to be a remote problem for the vast majority of the population. People get themselves into problems largely with chronic use of drugs over a long period of time, like cabergoline for large portions of the year, not an occasional serving of L-DOPA. Now, folks with pre-existing issues like you mentioned is of course a different story.

They throw cheap B6 into every other preWO these days. C4, Focus XT, and so on. From an alternative perspective of someone who’s prolactin always runs on the high side of normal naturally and elevates easily, I’m very happy to see this. It’s a genuine value add and I will be buying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s not cheap at all, especially not at 98% standardization. Only 20% is not uncommon as a standardization. And 150mg a couple times a week is not going to be a remote problem for the vast majority of the population. People get themselves into problems largely with chronic use of drugs over a long period of time, like cabergoline for large portions of the year, not an occasional serving of L-DOPA. Now, folks with pre-existing issues like you mentioned is of course a different story.

They throw cheap B6 into every other preWO these days. C4, Focus XT, and so on. From an alternative perspective of someone who’s prolactin always runs on the high side of normal naturally and elevates easily, I’m very happy to see this. It’s a genuine value add and I will be buying.
i agree with this...there are many ingredients that the general population tolerate very well and find effective...it's like dairy and eggs people who know they are not good for them should avoid, but that doesn't mean i should stop eating them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That Leg Day does look pretty interesting. I am almost out of my usual Hexagen so maybe I'll give that a shot here just to change things up (and the inclusion of EAAs means I won't have to add to it).

Not sure about all the additions, but solid CHO + EAA + Ornithine + Taurine + Actigin/Senactiv and all those electrolytes looks like a fun time to me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve had about 20 boxes of Rise Bars. All the same from what I can tell. I think you were the one who mentioned them years ago, and they’ve been my go to since
Nice man. Rise is still great. I have had some that are extra hard, and some softer, but I'm sure that's just age.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think there was a study at one point that showed .3mg was more effective for sleep quality then 3mg. I’ll need to search for it at some point
Id be interested in seeing that if you ever find it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never seen a melatonin dose so low.
The lower the dose, the optimal it is for sleep, believe it or not. Most take melatonin the wrong way. Too high, and too close to sleep. Best to take it low, and 2 to 3 hours before bed.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
while I agree the lower dose is better, I think once you are already taking 5mg a night, you are going to have a rough time going back to the lower dose, no?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
while I agree the lower dose is better, I think once you are already taking 5mg a night, you are going to have a rough time going back to the lower dose, no?
Probably for a few days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As they say (Who Ever They Are ?) you learn something new every day !!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember Nootropics Depot selling it in 0.5 mg capsules and I thought it had to be a mistake. But guess they’re on to something

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember Nootropics Depot selling it in 0.5 mg capsules and I thought it had to be a mistake. But guess they’re on to something
I remember when it first came out back in the 90's - 500 mcg. was the first dose I ever saw and 1 mg. was considered extra strength.

I saw the study on the 300 mcg dose, but I know it doesn't work for me at that dose personally But everyone is different.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I bounce between recommended dose for sleep (less than 1mg) and recommended for cns oxidative relief (5-10mg) when I am running EC and have trouble sometimes for sure. Always feel like I need to take more on lower dose days/always wake up more groggy on heavier dose mornings

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something I thought I had read was that the 300mcg dose helps stimulate endogenous secretion, so it was a better longterm sleep aid? But I am not sure if that was the primary MOA of the low dose aiding sleep.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pump V2 From Ghost

Changes from V1:
Dropped L-Norvaline and Glycersize