The New Product Release Thread

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got sent these samples for their second flavor.

IMG_0574.JPG

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5998.JPG
soon as it comes in I will let you know how it tastes. They got over 6 flavors to pick from .

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not keto, can't speak to the nutrition panel....but they all taste pretty decent to me. I think they run twice as much as normal bangs cost wise. I've had a choc peanut butter, cookies n cream and hazelnut. I believe they have a cpl other newer flavors too.
Thanks bro! Just tried hazelnut today . It's more of a protein coffee rather than keto. Could have had more of a coffee taste , but overall not bad. Had a definite rtd feel. I'd like to try birthday cake but walmart was out.

@Hyde yes sir however regular bang flavors just do not taste good anymore and I am not sure why

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bars look small ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s actually the Thunder Dome from Mad Max’s movie set. They have to move the bars with a crane.
Now I see it !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0582.JPG

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious if anyone has tried the bang keto coffee?
Yeah, the hazelnut is pretty good. The peanut butter just tastes like chocolate and coffee and the cookies and cream taste is very light. None of them are bad tasting, but the cost is such that after trying them all, I've never bought one.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Just tried hazelnut today . It's more of a protein coffee rather than keto. Could have had more of a coffee taste , but overall not bad. Had a definite rtd feel. I'd like to try birthday cake but walmart was out.

@Hyde yes sir however regular bang flavors just do not taste good anymore and I am not sure why
The birthday cake flavored one is the only one both me and my wife didn't like. Had a very weird/chemical aftertaste.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

7:15 -- Up to 50% OFF Apparel on Saturday 26th (one day only)
8:00 -- Europe v2 Legend Launch - March
9:45 -- Gamer v2 SPK Blue Ras sampling
10:45 -- Burn v2 Passionfruit, Spicy Pineapple Marg sampling
11:15 -- New vendor for GOP for Burn v2 to enhance experience and flavor
13:00 -- Explanation of changes in Energy v2 (Removal of ALCAR due to not being stable in water for long periods of time, replaced with Carnipure LCLT)
-- Upgraded B Vitamins, Remove of Thiamine
16:00 -- What Ghost did during a lockdown // quarantine

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval Labs getting into the protein bar
D8E91ABE-C52A-4364-9F5B-4F690BAA9872.jpeg

- Peanut butter chip (white chocolate coating)
- Almond (chocolate coating)
- Cinnamon Raisin

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

anyone ever use this? just bought a bottle to give it a shot, I saw there were NJ based and wanted to support local businesses

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 200631View attachment 200632

anyone ever use this? just bought a bottle to give it a shot, I saw there were NJ based and wanted to support local businesses
Besides being very underdosed.. There is nothing that stands out for it.
That is a must 2 scooper for it to give you clinical doses (Cit, BA) creatine still underdosed at 2g, and with that comes 500mg caffeine.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 200631View attachment 200632

Owner is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, father and family man. It's basically a bunch of the OG Animal crew that started their own line. All old school, all down to earth, hard working NJ guys who just support each other. I throw them some business every once and a while just cause they're good people.
That is a must 2 scooper for it to give you clinical doses (Cit, BA) creatine still underdosed at 2g, and with that comes 500mg caffeine.
I really wish the caffeine content wasn't so high at 1 scoop. You're absolutely right that this should be a 2 scoop product, but the caffeine dosing makes that impossible. Formula is a big step up though from the first iteration.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah I noticed that as well too, Truth be told I’ve always noticed a better pump from agmatine and that is fully dosed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My exact thoughts. 2 scooper, but the caffeine really says 1.5 scooper.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need 3.2g of BA to give me my Tingles !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone link allmax muscleAA

IMG_4394.JPG

Half does of mediator, amentopump and eaas. I’ll prolly run this indefinitely and add a gram of agmatine as a pre workout.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve Cook is releasing his own supplement line. This has been in the works for a while.

Pre Workout:

Pump:

BCAA:

Protein:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Pre & Pump look like they are worth a try !

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A whopping 3mg at that lol. Lots of questionable moves. Glutathione (potent antioxidant) periWO. Trying to even use oral glutathione (not meaningfully bioavailable). Releasing an amino with no EAAS like it’s still pre-2010.
My thoughts exactly boron needs to be at least 10mg and in a pwo formula is confusing.

It’s at the point where I view BCAA w/o EAA as a flavoring for my water

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My thoughts exactly boron needs to be at least 10mg and in a pwo formula is confusing.

It’s at the point where I view BCAA w/o EAA as a flavoring for my water
We also need to know if that’s 3mg of active boron or not. I thought Boron Citrate was actually just 5% active Boron. Use M Test from CEL for example. It’s 200mg Boron Citrate providing 10mg active boron.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We also need to know if that’s 3mg of active boron or not. I thought Boron Citrate was actually just 5% active Boron. Use M Test from CEL for example. It’s 200mg Boron Citrate providing 10mg active boron.
I don’t understand why we need more basic pre’s that don’t innovate or bring anything new to the table. Look at the morphogen products coming and then look at these

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A whopping 3mg at that lol. Lots of questionable moves. Glutathione (potent antioxidant) periWO. Trying to even use oral glutathione (not meaningfully bioavailable). Releasing an amino with no EAAS like it’s still pre-2010.
Bcaa’s still sell 99 to1 over Eaa’s

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand why we need more basic pre’s that don’t innovate or bring anything new to the table. Look at the morphogen products coming and then look at these
It’s all about profits - put his face and name on it and people will spend $40on caffeine pills. 98%of the people who buy supplements have no clue how to read a label or what ingredients do what.
In the gym locker room today I saw 2 teenagers with reg c4 dry scooping it and saying how this stuff should be illegal because since he started taking it he gained 10lbs of muscle.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s all about profits - put his face and name on it and people will spend $40on caffeine pills. 98%of the people who buy supplements have no clue how to read a label or what ingredients do what.
In the gym locker room today I saw 2 teenagers with reg c4 dry scooping it and saying how this stuff should be illegal because since he started taking it he gained 10lbs of muscle.
Time to get a trench coat and start pushing creatine.

"You see these pythons? Alll creatine. Only $10/g and you'll blow up like a balloon animal! Get it now before the ban." 💪:cool:

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time for somebody to down a hefty dose of modafinil and start counting!

I wonder if you could even tally them all or if in some Sisyphean way you would just be counting for all time as new PWOs continued to come out every day forever? 🤔 With what I've seen in this thread alone I'm leaning towards the latter. 😆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I wonder if you could even tally them all or if in some Sisyphean way you would just be counting for all time as new PWOs continued to come out every day forever? 🤔 With what I've seen in this thread alone I'm leaning towards the latter. 😆
I do not believe it would be possible

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now if someone is feeling up to it, they could start a thread, list all the PWO's they know of, the next person could Copy & Paste it, than add their list, ETC...............................