Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone link allmax muscleAA

IMG_4394.JPG

Half does of mediator, amentopump and eaas. I’ll prolly run this indefinitely and add a gram of agmatine as a pre workout.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve Cook is releasing his own supplement line. This has been in the works for a while.

Pre Workout:

Pump:

BCAA:

Protein:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Pre & Pump look like they are worth a try !

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A whopping 3mg at that lol. Lots of questionable moves. Glutathione (potent antioxidant) periWO. Trying to even use oral glutathione (not meaningfully bioavailable). Releasing an amino with no EAAS like it’s still pre-2010.
My thoughts exactly boron needs to be at least 10mg and in a pwo formula is confusing.

It’s at the point where I view BCAA w/o EAA as a flavoring for my water

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My thoughts exactly boron needs to be at least 10mg and in a pwo formula is confusing.

It’s at the point where I view BCAA w/o EAA as a flavoring for my water
We also need to know if that’s 3mg of active boron or not. I thought Boron Citrate was actually just 5% active Boron. Use M Test from CEL for example. It’s 200mg Boron Citrate providing 10mg active boron.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We also need to know if that’s 3mg of active boron or not. I thought Boron Citrate was actually just 5% active Boron. Use M Test from CEL for example. It’s 200mg Boron Citrate providing 10mg active boron.
I don’t understand why we need more basic pre’s that don’t innovate or bring anything new to the table. Look at the morphogen products coming and then look at these

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A whopping 3mg at that lol. Lots of questionable moves. Glutathione (potent antioxidant) periWO. Trying to even use oral glutathione (not meaningfully bioavailable). Releasing an amino with no EAAS like it’s still pre-2010.
Bcaa’s still sell 99 to1 over Eaa’s

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand why we need more basic pre’s that don’t innovate or bring anything new to the table. Look at the morphogen products coming and then look at these
It’s all about profits - put his face and name on it and people will spend $40on caffeine pills. 98%of the people who buy supplements have no clue how to read a label or what ingredients do what.
In the gym locker room today I saw 2 teenagers with reg c4 dry scooping it and saying how this stuff should be illegal because since he started taking it he gained 10lbs of muscle.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s all about profits - put his face and name on it and people will spend $40on caffeine pills. 98%of the people who buy supplements have no clue how to read a label or what ingredients do what.
In the gym locker room today I saw 2 teenagers with reg c4 dry scooping it and saying how this stuff should be illegal because since he started taking it he gained 10lbs of muscle.
Time to get a trench coat and start pushing creatine.

"You see these pythons? Alll creatine. Only $10/g and you'll blow up like a balloon animal! Get it now before the ban." 💪:cool:

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time for somebody to down a hefty dose of modafinil and start counting!

I wonder if you could even tally them all or if in some Sisyphean way you would just be counting for all time as new PWOs continued to come out every day forever? 🤔 With what I've seen in this thread alone I'm leaning towards the latter. 😆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I wonder if you could even tally them all or if in some Sisyphean way you would just be counting for all time as new PWOs continued to come out every day forever? 🤔 With what I've seen in this thread alone I'm leaning towards the latter. 😆
I do not believe it would be possible

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Now if someone is feeling up to it, they could start a thread, list all the PWO's they know of, the next person could Copy & Paste it, than add their list, ETC...............................

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that the new one?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are funny !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are very picky about putting stuff in your mouth .. so big compliment lol
Lol seriously tho there’s a lot of things going on with it that just make sense and I have found to be helpful. Around the price point I expect this to drop, this will be a great value and convenience for someone trying to move a cut along vs buying even half of these ingredients solo. And all in 4 pills. If you are buying them separately you’d have to swallow one pill per ingredient per dose!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Steve at SNS won't be slowing down
A new product every week for months

@sns8778

Over the next three months, or 12 weeks to be exact, the reputable brand plans on dropping one new supplement every week or potentially more. The list of upcoming releases is extremely extensive and includes all types of products.

SNS -- Please bring us the Ergogenic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve at SNS won't be slowing down
A new product every week for months

@sns8778

Over the next three months, or 12 weeks to be exact, the reputable brand plans on dropping one new supplement every week or potentially more. The list of upcoming releases is extremely extensive and includes all types of products.

SNS -- Please bring us the Ergogenic.
We have several things planned for powders but they will all be extras on top of what we already have planned. Powders are too unpredictable to give exact ETA's on the first runs so it could lead to us missing a week if we depended on that. I do hope for it to be out within the next couple of months though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great things to look forward to !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the support. Please help spread the word and follow us on social media. We are excited to be bringing this many new products out; but we really need everyone's help in spreading the word to others off the forums as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AF83F206-7C2B-4BBC-95E5-0DEF3815A8A2.jpeg

Frosted Cinnamon Bun
Next Core ISO flavor after Choc Mint joined the lineup!