• Best Answer
6:00 Peach Pump v2
6:35 Pineapple Pump v2

I would like to try both of these !

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the OG sizeon was my favorite supplement, by a mile. A decade later and I’m still salty that it’s gone haha.

I remember utilizing a few tubs of SizeOn Max Performance when it got released and being rather disappointed, in comparison. I shared that feedback on one of the forums & got flamed by a couple Gaspari reps. They argued the legitimacy of my experience and ultimately said I must have been doing something wrong, as the new formula is far superior to the original product.
Oh man, I’ve been enjoying SizeOn Max for the past year. Kind of really look forward to drinking it during my workout. Hearing about under-dosed products really pisses me off though, don’t want to support any business that does that. What would be a suitable intra workout to replace this?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh man, I’ve been enjoying SizeOn Max for the past year. Kind of really look forward to drinking it during my workout. Hearing about under-dosed products really pisses me off though, don’t want to support any business that does that. What would be a suitable intra workout to replace this?
The current formulation of SizeOn is still a solid intra workout option (assuming what's on the label is accurate), I just much preferred the original. If you have been enjoying it, I wouldn't let some of this discussion scare you off.

I personally use Intra Blast mixed with Super Carb (both from Nutrabio). I toss a few grams of bulk creatine mono in there, as well. I've been happy with that combination, though it's not the most cost effective route lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The current formulation of SizeOn is still a solid intra workout option (assuming what's on the label is accurate), I just much preferred the original. If you have been enjoying it, I wouldn't let some of this discussion scare you off.

I personally use Intra Blast mixed with Super Carb (both from Nutrabio). I toss a few grams of bulk creatine mono in there, as well. I've been happy with that combination, though it's not the most cost effective route lol.
i agree 100%...i am a stim junkie and really miss the days of pre-workouts that had ephedra/dmaa. but i still like several of todays pre's even though i much preferred the old school hardcore pre's.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i agree 100%...i am a stim junkie and really miss the days of pre-workouts that had ephedra/dmaa. but i still like several of todays pre's even though i much preferred the old school hardcore pre's.
You can get DMAA pre's EVERYWHERE now my man.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For some reason, an alarming number of them these days also have Y in them. As if they were somehow complimentary or something?

The formulations I have found tend to really suck as well. You’re probably better off getting DMAA solo and adding it to a good preWO when you want that extra kick.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For some reason, an alarming number of them these days also have Y in them. As if they were somehow complimentary or something?

The formulations I have found tend to really suck as well. You’re probably better off getting DMAA solo and adding it to a good preWO when you want that extra kick.
An alarming number of pre’s in general......makes me rage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the original mesomorph with dmaa and creatine nitrate was one of my favorites.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the original mesomorph with dmaa and creatine nitrate was one of my favorites.
That's when APS owned it and it was probably the BEST DMAA pre out there and I had the version
also before it became a concentrated powder and that was awesome also but it clumped so that's
why they made into a concentrated powder. APS's other DMAA products were also GOOD like
Phenedrine and White Lightening .

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God of War with Amp-C was the best **** ever, I liked it even more than Meso. Stopped using stims a about 2 years ago and believe it or not its been so much better.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adding that Y especially Alpha gives you that cracked out jitter feeling.,.I think it’s a cheap way to put the product over to the hardcores.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love it!!! give me dem feels-yohimbine, beta alanine both are great. the more the better dammit!!! :p
I'm with theBigT on this !

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya but I don't believe the new DMAA is the same as the stuff in the old stuff, it just does not feel the same. Not sure if the old DMAA was not actually DMAA or the other way around, all I know is it definitely doesn't feel nearly as effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya but I don't believe the new DMAA is the same as the stuff in the old stuff, it just does not feel the same. Not sure if the old DMAA was not actually DMAA or the other way around, all I know is it definitely doesn't feel nearly as effective.
kinda like the watered down draft beer they served at the EM clubs back in the day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

unsure if NB clear protein was posted here or not .. i love the clear isolate's and would try NB too

currently loving my protein's .. NB will be more cleaner i bet

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Balls
Dropping December 13th

Flavors:
Fruity Cereal, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Cinnamon Raisin Cookie.

Macros:
20g of protein
11 to 12g of fat
25g of carbohydrates

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

unsure if NB clear protein was posted here or not .. i love the clear isolate's and would try NB too

currently loving my protein's .. NB will be more cleaner i bet
I've got three tubs (one of each flavor) being delivered tomorrow.

I'll save the comprehensive reviews for the likes of @TheSolution, but I'll likely post my quick overall thoughts after I get a chance to try each flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They Are "Homie" Made !!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well , clearly we are bunch of mouth breathers and we will buy every bs they are selling....