Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ether an d JP8x have been out of stock for awhile !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

0 - Soni Flavor of Ghost Gamer/Energy - Pina Colada
6:15 - Peach & Swedish Fish Gamer v2 Upgraded B Vitamins and Vega D3
7:50 - BCAA v2 SPK Redberry, SPK Blue Raz & Watermelon
Lemon Crush, Blueberry Acai, Kiwi Strawberry

13;10 - Ghost Energy 4 Pack Drops Tomorrow 10-22 @ 1PM Eastern, 12PM Central

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll bet we could get you a good deal !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think I ever saw that NCP ??????????
I use to go through a lot Get Diesel supps and I started way back when Chuck first started and NCP
and Diesel Fuel in caps were out for a short stint. I shopped a LOT with DPS and they use to carry everything
from the Get Diesel line of supps so that was the place to find Chucks line at the best price.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use to go through a lot Get Diesel supps and I started way back when Chuck first started and NCP
and Diesel Fuel in caps were out for a short stint. I shopped a LOT with DPS and they use to carry everything
from the Get Diesel line of supps so that was the place to find Chucks line at the best price.
What was NCP ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost BCAA V2 Dropping Thursday 10-29 in 6 Flavors
SPK Redberry, SPK Blue Raz & Watermelon
Lemon Crush, Blueberry Acai, Kiwi Strawberry

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was an energy supplement kind of like Diesel Fuel caps but not as many ingredients.
Thank you, I have never seen these before. I guess you do learn something new every day !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Marc Lobliner states on his IG Story he is in the works of a "Keto" Outright bar
No specifics yet

Red Velvet still to come (Regular Outirght bar)
Cinnamon Sugar Donut (Cashew Butter Bar)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Marc Lobliner states on his IG Story he is in the works of a "Keto" Outright bar
No specifics yet

Red Velvet still to come (Regular Outirght bar)
Cinnamon Sugar Donut (Cashew Butter Bar)
Cinnamon Sugar Donut (Cashew Butter Bar) YES !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In their defense they were really busy releasing a lot of great roids............
Natural muscle builders with roids in it for pct

*corrected u*

All jokes asides they did give us halodrol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The adrenal energy formula may not actually be new. Oops. But it looks like an excellent adaptogen complex. I like seeing a standardized holy basil - relatively rare in my experience.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The adrenal energy formula may not actually be new. Oops. But it looks like an excellent adaptogen complex. I like seeing a standardized holy basil - relatively rare in my experience.

i just ordered their Bone Restore. never bought any of their products before. are they a solid brand? i’m guessing so, since you shared some things. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i just ordered their Bone Restore. never bought any of their products before. are they a solid brand? i’m guessing so, since you shared some things. :)
Yeah, they’re a massive brand with the some of the best formulated products. They don’t really market to our segment (bodybuilding/powerlifting) much, but they are certainly a top brand. Good pricing as well for what you’re getting. They use a lot of licensed ingredients, which is a plus in my book.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, they’re a massive brand with the some of the best formulated products. They don’t really market to our segment (bodybuilding/powerlifting) much, but they are certainly a top brand. Good pricing as well for what you’re getting. They use a lot of licensed ingredients, which is a plus in my book.
awesome. thank you bud!! glad i stumbled on to them.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like every other pwo at a B&M in the last 5-7 years
Best looking PW that I've seen come out recently for energy and focus is by a U.K. co. Pre Form Nut
and the PW is called BOOM and I saw the review on You Tube by the Review Bros and this is one I
definitely would LOVE to try but unfortunately no one here in the states has it and I've contacted the
co. to see if they ship here but I haven't heard anything from them.:(
L-Citrulline 4000mg
BA- 4000mg
Taurine-2000mg
Choline Bitatrate-1500mg
ALPHA GPC- 1000mg
L-Tyrosine-2500
Kigelia Africana-350mg
Jugulans Whole Fruit 350mg
Caffeine Anhydrous- 350mg
ENXTRA- 300mg
Biophytum-250mg
Teacrine- 100mg
Astragin-50mg
Actigin-50mg
Black Pepper Extract-10mg
All this is in a 20gm scoop with 25ser per tub and honestly you could probably do 15gm and it would be good
so you'd get more servings per tub.:)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha-y and Beta Alanine. No thanks. This has very little innovation and will make a lot of people feel terrible.
yep. This will be reformulated in 6 months then disappear once the anxiety racing heart panic attack reviews come in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha-y and Beta Alanine. No thanks. This has very little innovation and will make a lot of people feel terrible.
I like both of these items in my PWO !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was developed 5 years ago took 5 minutes I was one looking forward to all of the gaspari 2020 releases but damn not a single release has me saying I have to get that.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some innovation like the good ole days when Bruce Kneller helped out but Rich just wants to get rich now it's all good I'll just permanently pass on them now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The protein they sold me for years that only had half the actual protein in it they claimed tasted great.
tastes great-less protein-eh? :D

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
best i ever bought from gaspari was the original sizeon, i loved that stuff.
the OG sizeon was my favorite supplement, by a mile. A decade later and I’m still salty that it’s gone haha.

I remember utilizing a few tubs of SizeOn Max Performance when it got released and being rather disappointed, in comparison. I shared that feedback on one of the forums & got flamed by a couple Gaspari reps. They argued the legitimacy of my experience and ultimately said I must have been doing something wrong, as the new formula is far superior to the original product.

Last edited:

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the OG sizeon was my favorite supplement, by a mile. A decade later and I’m still salty that it’s gone haha.
Same thoughts. Was there ever found to be something added in it or was it just the formula? I remember I got di creatine malate from nutraplanet bulk just because I liked OG sizeON so much back in the day.