The New Product Release Thread

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am too lazy to screen shot and transfer but Morphogen has a ton in the pipeline. Dropping lots of info on Instagram today.

Emodin looks like next in line. Will be a core commodity (but sounds like it'll include at least something with it, maybe for absorption?).

Flavors all over for new current products.

Multi (with more than just vitamins and minerals), Gut (CoreBiome, Trybutyrin?), another Joint product (pills), update to Morphobolic (and making it 30 servings, he mentioned being big on Apigenin in another post, maybe that makes it way in here?), GPLC will be in Maxigen (and other ingredients at doses most say are too expensive to put in), and I am sure some other stuff. Also answered why he has never used nitrates (too many stipulations that limit what he'd be able to do).

Just in case anyone cared and doesn't do the social media thing. (y)

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am too lazy to screen shot and transfer but Morphogen has a ton in the pipeline. Dropping lots of info on Instagram today.

Emodin looks like next in line. Will be a core commodity (but sounds like it'll include at least something with it, maybe for absorption?).

Multi (with more than just vitamins and minerals), Gut (CoreBiome, Trybutyrin?), another Joint product (pills), update to Morphobolic (and making it 30 servings, he mentioned being big on Apigenin in another post, maybe that makes it way in here?), GPLC will be in Maxigen (and other ingredients at doses most say are too expensive to put in), and I am sure some other stuff. Also answered why he has never used nitrates (too many stipulations that limit what he'd be able to do).

I'm looking forward to trying the vanilla cola aminos. A bit nervous but have faith they pulled it off.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for the info. I think Emodin is what Cortibloc is, which has decent feedback. Morphobolic needs to be tweaked. Maybe I am in the minority here but I'd leave out ArA and do something else with it. I like Apigenin. Needs to be dosed at least 200mg. I trust he will dose it right.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

Blueberry acai Amino v2 - 55 Seconds
Ghost Hot Cocoa Holiday 2020 Whey - 3:30 Minute
6 Serving Sample Pack for the Holiday Whey - 4 Minute
Ghost Birthday Cake Protein Sampling - 4:45 Minute
Seasonal Greens Flavor - 6 Minute

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remix Nutrition’s Premium Protein Blend sets itself apart from the competition is in the flavor department. The brand has teamed up with the legendary bakery company Hostess Brands for authentic, iconic food flavors. The supplement has hit the market in two tastes to start with Twinkies and Chocolate CupCakes. Despite how delicious they sound, they all have that 24g of protein, just 3g of fat, 5g of carbohydrates, a gram of sugar, and 140 calories.

View attachment 196062

These actually have me really intrigued.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde Underground doesn’t seem to be the password anymore... was interested about that M-LMG... do you have any idea if they changed password recently? If so do you mind helping me out?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde Underground doesn’t seem to be the password anymore... was interested about that M-LMG... do you have any idea if they changed password recently? If so do you mind helping me out?
"I AGREE" is the new password

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"I AGREE" is the new password
Thank you. I’ll never understand this password stuff. Literally the worse marketing idea possible. That’s one way to lose clients every single day. So absurd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I’ll never understand this password stuff. Literally the worse marketing idea possible. That’s one way to lose clients every single day. So absurd
should at least throw in a decoder ring.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zoo said he basically had to set it up that way to protect the business legally, and to satisfy payment method options. If you read all the wording on the site it’s loaded with CYA (cover your ass) diction just to try to keep the doors open.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zoo said he basically had to set it up that way to protect the business legally, and to satisfy payment method options. If you read all the wording on the site it’s loaded with CYA (cover your ass) diction just to try to keep the doors open.
Yeah I get that too! I know you talked about their max lmg... never actually ran it, what does it compare to?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I get that too! I know you talked about their max lmg... never actually ran it, what does it compare to?
It’s a cousin compound to Norbolethone if you wanna do any research on that...essentially oral deca. Nandrolone obviously would be the correct terminology since it’s not estered in any way, but I say deca because it is quite water-retentive.

It’s a mild stacker for a growth phase. 4-8 weeks of 50-125mg was pretty common. Definitely jacks up prolactin like any 19-Nor so be prepared to manage that if you like your pecs how they are.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a cousin compound to Norbolethone if you wanna do any research on that...essentially oral deca. Nandrolone obviously would be the correct terminology since it’s not estered in any way, but I say deca because it is quite water-retentive.

It’s a mild stacker for a growth phase. 4-8 weeks of 50-125mg was pretty common. Definitely jacks up prolactin like any 19-Nor so be prepared to manage that if you like your pecs how they are.
Meh I see... at that point I would just add deca or npp Lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Speaking of Morphogen, how are their flavors?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't used a ton of their products, but the flavoring on the ones I have tends to be pretty solid.

Hexagen is flavorless and I've never actually tried it alone, but I never have issues even with 2 scoops in my training drink.

Adatogen is some pretty funky ingredients and it actually tastes pretty good. Vanilla is better than chocolate (at least to me). In water it is a little meh (not bad but not something I'd look forward to), but in coffee I actually really like it (I do 1 scoop in my morning coffee most days).

Synthegen I have tried several flavors. I think the Peach Rings is the best. Sour Gummy and Strawberry Lemonade are pretty good too. It is better than some amino acid based drinks I've had in the past (I can't say I am a huge peach guy, but again the Peach Rings is really solid), but I'd say I like the newer Intrablast flavors more (I think the Strawberry Lemonades are comparable, the Dragonfruit I love tho and is amazing, and the older flavors like Apple may be a bit worse than Morphogen for example).

As always flavoring is subjective, but I'd say my experience has been above average, but not the absolute best (if that makes sense).

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Morphogen is coming to the uk soon, pretty happy as it’s a brand I’ve been wanting try for a while now.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Morphogen is coming to the uk soon, pretty happy as it’s a brand I’ve been wanting try for a while now.
Saw that and got happy for my UK bros! There are a few UK brands I wish I could try, but I am all for sharing some of our good brands over there.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s always the worry eh. Glad it’s not predator though, my god they charge over the top prices. they are selling alpha 7 for £119.99 at the moment. I can get 2 bottles plus shipping for the same price ordering from the states.
Yeah i doubt they can out price Predator haha. I hate to order from them but its the only place i can find Glycophase from SNS these days. So i always have to end up putting a order there.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@TheSolution -

Do you have a review for the Ryse Black tigers blood flavor. My favorite snow cone flavor of all time. Formula looks great with the exception of double the amount of caffeine that is needed which I’m hesitant about.

Also, any ideas when they might drop more flavors for the stim free pump they have?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, good review. I see they have an unflavored pump product. If the pre is sweet enough then I will probably go in that direction and do 1/2 scoop of pre with 1 scoop of the pump formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could do that or stack with VasoBlitz (Very cost effective non-stim pump product) that will deliver nitrates/citrulline/betaine
VasoBlitz is good stuff !

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really despise how this was labeled. Like it is a solid stimulant blend. Like really damn good, but what's up with using the most obscure nomenclature for things like piperine, or not labeling caffeine just as caffeine, or why you alternate from using proper nomenclature to obscure synonyms to regular compound names? Like why use nomenclature for caffeine, but call methylliberine and not 2-Methoxy-1,7,9-trimethylpurine-6,8-dione. That along with being one of your only prop blends has me questioning lots of things. Like I know you only sell stuff that works, but like I REALLY want to get a bottle now if you know what I mean?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, have you tried their PWO ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

MAXX v3 Sour Pink Lemonade (25 Servings) -- 35 Seconds
L-Citrulline 4g
Beta Alanine 3.2g
Nitrosogine
VasoDrive 254mg
Natural Caffeine 250mg
Globally compliant formula

Ghost Cold Brew Coffee v1 Amino - 9 Minute Mark
Iced Team Lemonade Greens & Aminos (Seasonal drop end of summer) - 11:50 Mark

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Review on new flavor and Emodin should be available Monday it looks like.

View attachment 196377

Have had this for over a week just hasn’t taken a chance to write up how it was.

I also need to write up a review for Olympus Lyfestyle Grind, but I had samples for Levels and Jump so I wanted to use those as well before review.

Anyways, Vanilla Cola Synthegen is amazing. I’ll caveat that, though, by saying it may be a bit polarizing.

Few things. First, since there isn’t carbonation it doesn’t seem to have that “bite” you get with actual soda/cola (and the vanilla probably tames that too). Therefore it kind of tastes like a Rootbeer Float or a Coke Float. On a by name basis this is the best and most accurate flavor of this product so far (as in like sour gummy kind of tastes sour and sweet and is good you can more easily identify exactly what flavor this is and the quality of flavor seems better).

The only downside may be that I could see some may find this odd for during workout flavoring. Personally I actually like it more than I thought here. It provides a sweet, but not overpowering (with enough water), flavor that is amplified a little when mixed with Hexagen, so that I enjoy sipping between sets. Maybe weird for some here, but I know people who drink sodas during workouts so maybe not that out there...

I do enjoy it enough that I find myself mixing half a serving up to flavor my bulk pre-workout ingredients and I have to resist not using it as a drink with meals (I’ve caved and used it as a drink a bit on off days).

I don’t want to do a full review on the formula, etc. other than to say it is one of my top EAA choices with a strong 10g per serving, 40 servings, and some nice complimentary ingredients. 👍

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He puts TMG and LCLT in his recovery formula rather than his preworkout unlike other companies. I thought these were best as preworkout.
TMG is a accumulative ingredient iirc. Daily dosing is required.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the sound of this. Have you tried it bob ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New Repp Sports RECOV-7

View attachment 196694
Great ingredients choices that will truly work to improve hydration, recovery, and by extension directly aid performance; massively underdosed - I would need 3-4 scoops of that and nobody would need less than 2.

Now if it’s priced super cheap that could be just fine of course.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great ingredients choices that will truly work to improve hydration, recovery, and by extension directly aid performance; massively underdosed - I would need 3-4 scoops of that and nobody would need less than 2.

Now if it’s priced super cheap that could be just fine of course.
I was trying to justify the sale and I just couldn't. 33 bucks for 2 tubs, which I was guessing would end up with about 13-14 (3 scoops) servings total was still way outta my price range.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
reformulated Ursa Major ... so nos put it all on sale.
Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 and our newly improved URSA MAJOR has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All of our products are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so head on over to fill up your cart with all your favorites at our best prices.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
reformulated Ursa Major ... so nos put it all on sale.
Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 and our newly improved URSA MAJOR has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All of our products are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so head on over to fill up your cart with all your favorites at our best prices.
Might wanna mention your brand or site ;)