Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's his IG handle? I'd be interested in purchasing. Does he list the macros for each baked good?
@ToDie4Test
You can message him right here @The Solution and yes mine can with Macros for each product !

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@ToDie4Test
You can message him right here @The Solution and yes mine can with Macros for each product !
I’ll resume shipping either next weekend or in 2 weeks.
I am Out of state currently for 4 days
Given my work schedule and demand I usually make 300-400 total items, which can take 14-16 hours. Finding the amount of time for that on top of my schedule can be tedious.

I will post an IG story if accepting shipments over a weekend, but it’s a first come first serve basis. They go quick.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs: Aterall ER

In Stock NOW"

I just received a VERY small bath of Aterall ER. It will probably be sold out within 24-48 hours. A bunch of them have already been purchased just since I started typing this.

If anyone wants some...do NOT wait. Buy it immediately.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Post
July release

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core MRP — July
49DA18C0-B787-4366-AC15-C14DDF105109.jpeg
7C0F9454-C665-4DC5-9FF6-9F636DF8589C.jpeg

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like the idea here and CORE has been putting out some interesting stuff lately but hoping it's not a carb bomb with the dextrin. The other ingredients in there are enough to be a great formula.
Old one was 36g from Dextrose, Carb10, and Cluster Dextrin, 24g Protein from WPI, 5g added Leucine and 2g Velositol, so I bet this won't be terribly far off from that.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like the idea here and CORE has been putting out some interesting stuff lately but hoping it's not a carb bomb with the dextrin. The other ingredients in there are enough to be a great formula.
Then buy Core Iso and add your own carbohydrate sources (via food) or powders and make your own.
They make the All-In-One for convenience.