The New Product Release Thread

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Rocket3015 epichaos is a great product. In fact all Apex Alchemy products are legit. Honestly besides pre workouts, Apex is all I buy now for my supps. Transdermal delivery is KING

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Sculptor Thank you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got this topical lipomorph in and haven’t seen any feedback or reviews. We just got it in at strong and I loved the oral version.

IMG_3689.JPG

Reactions: 00A
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it puts the lotion on its skin!

you could cycle it if you wanted, but to those who swear by it probably use it as a staple.
It's a staple for me. I find it energizing and it helps keep me lean... relatively speaking...

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got this topical lipomorph in and haven’t seen any feedback or reviews. We just got it in at strong and I loved the oral version.

View attachment 195175

Do you have the supplement facts? The ones on the link say “per capsule”, wondering what’s in the topical

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
it puts the lotion on its skin!

you could cycle it if you wanted, but to those who swear by it probably use it as a staple.
At 50 mg per milliliter, how much are people taking per day? Just wondering how long the bottle will last vs. something like CEL, which is 300 mg per cap. Thanks in advance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 50 mg per milliliter, how much are people taking per day? Just wondering how long the bottle will last vs. something like CEL, which is 300 mg per cap. Thanks in advance.
TD is far stronger than oral so I see a lot of guys running 1-2 ML.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 195175

These guys have terrible customer service. Emailed them on a few occasions and never once replied. Can't support Antaeus

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These guys have terrible customer service. Emailed them on a few occasions and never once replied. Can't support Antaeus
Who is running the show there? And they seem to be exclusive to one e-tailer.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The trend of "Bomb Pop" flavored things coming out

Patriot Cake flavor of its protein powder Lean Whey
Patriot Popsicle for the brand’s pre-workout Rhino Rampage and its full-spectrum EAA, Amino Revolution

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The trend of "Bomb Pop" flavored things coming out

Patriot Cake flavor of its protein powder Lean Whey
Patriot Popsicle for the brand’s pre-workout Rhino Rampage and its full-spectrum EAA, Amino Revolution
these motherfuccers

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read their mission statement on their website and couldn’t even...likening their supps to buying at an exotic car dealership, I kid you not.

Totally turned me off to even giving any of their products a try at all.
Haha. I mean, today you can go to a ton of normal dealerships and find some pretty damn insane cars that would put plenty of exotics to shame, and even show up some super cars from a few decades ago.

I mean, what company DOESN’T have some car that pushes close to 200 MPH and a sub-4, or even sub-3, 0-60? Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Nissan, etc. all have these cars, probably under six figures too.

Since supplements are about performance, not overpaying for a false sense of exclusivity, I feel like their mission statement is sort of silly. Since their performance isn’t any better than any number of other companies, do they have some ultra exclusive ingredients that no one else does, like they claim luxury car dealerships do?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

Cold Brew Whey testing -- 45 Seconds
Ghost Vegas Warehouse -- 3:30 Minute Mark
Ghost Energy Drink - 9 Minute Mark
Ghost Glow -- July 16th Launch -- 10 Minute Mark

ALSO --- Early Access to Ghost Glow (Limited Quantities)
Coupon : PricePlow
https://www.ghostlifestyle.com/pages/ghost-glow

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so hesitant to try another "cake" flavor after having been burned over and over again 😥

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang Energy Radical Skadattle Review

Top Bang Rankings:

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade

2. Candy Apple Crisp

3. Radical Skadattle

4. Sour Heads

5. Frose Rose

6. Cotton Candy

7. Purple Haze

8. Rainbow Unicorn

9. Bangster Berry

10. Black Cherry Vanilla

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just received mine in the mail. There's no instructions. How is it supposed to be dosed and where do you apply it?
depending on your goals and what you bought... I would start by putting it on your shoulders / clavicles
and do a full dropper at least once per day.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about PES Cake Pop? Have you tried that?
Yeah, dude, I love that flavor, and in my opinion, it is the best cake flavored protein out, and honestly ever. AI had a great one back in the day but they have pulled chocks on that now.

I have tried so many and always left disappointed. Birthday cake / cake is my favorite type of flavor hands down but it is also so easily screwed up it seems.

Id recommend cake pop to anyone currently as a great cake flavor. Those that said it was just another vanilla have no idea what they are talking about.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I mean, today you can go to a ton of normal dealerships and find some pretty damn insane cars that would put plenty of exotics to shame, and even show up some super cars from a few decades ago.

I mean, what company DOESN’T have some car that pushes close to 200 MPH and a sub-4, or even sub-3, 0-60? Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Nissan, etc. all have these cars, probably under six figures too.

Since supplements are about performance, not overpaying for a false sense of exclusivity, I feel like their mission statement is sort of silly. Since their performance isn’t any better than any number of other companies, do they have some ultra exclusive ingredients that no one else does, like they claim luxury car dealerships do?
It's all marketing. Every company claims they have the ultra super premium version of the same old ingredients. It works though, look at all the people on facebook who swear la-vel has the greatest supplements ever made

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, dude, I love that flavor, and in my opinion, it is the best cake flavored protein out, and honestly ever. AI had a great one back in the day but they have pulled chocks on that now.

I have tried so many and always left disappointed. Birthday cake / cake is my favorite type of flavor hands down but it is also so easily screwed up it seems.

Id recommend cake pop to anyone currently as a great cake flavor. Those that said it was just another vanilla have no idea what they are talking about.
What do you mix it with? To me its a waste to have protein powder without adding fruit, yogurt, greens, so i go with fruit flavors.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mix it with? To me its a waste to have protein powder without adding fruit, yogurt, greens, so i go with fruit flavors.
I don't mix it with anything like that so I cannot comment, but I have to imagine that with a vanilla or plain yogurt it would be amazing.

Though the great thing about cake pop from PES is, while it definitely has a unique cake taste over straight vanilla, its not quite birthday cake ish if that makes sense. So I think it would mix well with any fruit because it would then just taste like a blueberry or strawberry cake without mixing oddly with something that is more strongly flavored like a birthday cake.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't mix it with anything like that so I cannot comment, but I have to imagine that with a vanilla or plain yogurt it would be amazing.

Though the great thing about cake pop from PES is, while it definitely has a unique cake taste over straight vanilla, its not quite birthday cake ish if that makes sense. So I think it would mix well with any fruit because it would then just taste like a blueberry or strawberry cake without mixing oddly with something that is more strongly flavored like a birthday cake.
Can confirm. Went thru a whole tub of PES Cake Pop and it’s the best flavor I’ve had from them (and I have sampled EVERY flavor!). It tastes exactly like a cake pop would, and it mixes very well with all manner of other flavors, protein powders, yogurt, fruit, pb, flax, etc.

If you are interested at all, PES Cake Pop won’t disappoint. The price and macros will leave you feeling good about it as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can confirm. Went thru a whole tub of PES Cake Pop and it’s the best flavor I’ve had from them (and I have sampled EVERY flavor!). It tastes exactly like a cake pop would, and it mixes very well with all manner of other flavors, protein powders, yogurt, fruit, pb, flax, etc.

If you are interested at all, PES Cake Pop won’t disappoint. The price and macros will leave you feeling good about it as well.
I just may have to buy a tub of this now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Heads up
80 units of Cookie Batter Almond Butter Restock @ American Dream Nut Butter.
My personal all-time favorite and they will sell out quick

Got another 6 jars + an additional 4 more on the way. Looks like I will be good for 3-4 weeks with 21 jars.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried Primalog 2 different times. It was a good GDA, but to me was not the best. It sounds like the new formula wont have C3G.