Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m probably in the minority but I think Reign and C4 have far surpassed Bang in flavoring. Bang just has the bromarketing to drive sales.
Reign honestly is easier to drink faster, and a smoother experience; not as dry as Bang. I don’t have experience with C4 to comment.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m probably in the minority but I think Reign and C4 have far surpassed Bang in flavoring. Bang just has the bromarketing to drive sales.
BIG time for me. I'll never touch Bang again unless they update their flavoring. I always thought it was over hyped.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BIG time for me. I'll never touch Bang again unless they update their flavoring. I always thought it was over hyped.
Am I the only one that is bugged by the "Face" of Bang an old white guy with hair plugs and a Ghetto Gold Neckless trying to show you how rich he is ??

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Am I the only one that is bugged by the "Face" of Bang an old white guy with hair plugs and a Ghetto Gold Neckless trying to show you how rich he is ??
That grease ball is another reason I'm fine not giving that company money LOL. Same thoughts have gone through my head.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The guy may be a scumbag but he is a genius though. They shipped a ton of free products to all of the biggest TikTok creators and in turn they drink it in their skits and use the hashtags. They have a death grip on that market, and all the teens that obsess over that platform and their product are everywhere in all the videos. Not only was it genius to exploit that entire market that no other supplement company is on, but also the nature of the app lets them advertise in an indirect more subliminal way. It's not just kids saying, "hey followers drink bang" like Instagram bullshit, they incorporate into their skits and it just gets a bunch of indirect pub.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sparta Fruit Loop... I should’ve listed to y’all 🤢 Great profile for a protein powder though so I’ll just chug these 4lbs I bought.

So far I’ve only tried in water. Will try in milk next. Whole milk to give it a better chance.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who has a better Fruit Loops flavor? I've enjoyed Sparta's and have gone through 2 large tubs of it.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did the Spartan Apple Jacks flavor with a little almond milk, ice and xanthan gum and it was delicious. The marshmallow cereal flavor is tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only use water and I like it ...............

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob Box.jpg

This is kinda like a New Product !!

@The Solution is selling his baked goods off his IG account, if you have not tried them you should email him to inquire !!

Many of you have asked, now's your chance !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 194206

@The Solution is selling his baked goods off his IG account, if you have not tried them you should email him to inquire !!

Whoa nice .. waiting on chef bob’s monthly meal affordable meal prep :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Granite Update:
4th flavor of protein will be Peanut Butter Based (Straight PB, Chocolate PB, or PB Banana)
Beta-Testing Blueberry and Chocolate Vegan Protein

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Iso — drops at noon tomorrow
Free shirt and shakers I assume with 2-3 tub purchase

I am sure Doug will update IG with details in the AM before launch

EA5410B9-5255-45DC-9B88-97998CBA8381.jpeg
53B1EA0B-31CD-413C-B613-236F2FCF151B.jpeg

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The guy may be a scumbag but he is a genius though. They shipped a ton of free products to all of the biggest TikTok creators and in turn they drink it in their skits and use the hashtags. They have a death grip on that market, and all the teens that obsess over that platform and their product are everywhere in all the videos. Not only was it genius to exploit that entire market that no other supplement company is on, but also the nature of the app lets them advertise in an indirect more subliminal way. It's not just kids saying, "hey followers drink bang" like Instagram bullshit, they incorporate into their skits and it just gets a bunch of indirect pub.
Twentysomethings have been doing this for years, it’s not new or genius. Only thing he’s done is the name.

Last edited:
rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not a single other supplement company has done this with tiktok
It’s social media, their all grouped together. Using Til tok doesn’t make him a genius .

All you got to do is type tik tok supplements. I’m pretty sure bang isn’t the only company on tik tok

Last edited:
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a single other supplement company has done this with tiktok
It is easier (and cheaper) to do it with a canned energy drink than with a tub of power too (to send it to a lot of people to advertise). I mean, you could send samples of a pre-workout, but it just doesn’t have the same appeal of opening/drinking from the can, and the fact that it’s the same thing that’s on store shelves. This just lends itself better to canned products than tubs with 20-30+ servings IMO.

Reactions: 00A
rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just seen ghost on there, bang isn’t the only supplement company. Do people really think nobody else thought of advertising on tik tok?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having a channel for your supps and getting your product into the hands of all of the top 50 kids accounts with 30-40 million+followers are two different things. But this is getting dangerously close to infringing on my no arguing with retards on the internet policy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just seen ghost on there, bang isn’t the only supplement company. Do people really think nobody else thought of advertising on tik tok?
Different types of marketing. One focuses more on being advertising whilst others focus on being more subliminal. Red Bull don this quite frequently just by placing cans of drink in shot. The person never refers to red bull, but the can does the promotion for them.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Having a channel for your supps and getting your product into the hands of all of the top 50 kids accounts with 30-40 million+followers are two different things. But this is getting dangerously close to infringing on my no arguing with retards on the internet policy.
Considering who you think a genius is, your opinion means crap anyway.

Pssst, it’s not just channels, dope.

ToDie4Test

Awards
View attachment 194206

What's his IG handle? I'd be interested in purchasing. Does he list the macros for each baked good?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe Morphogen will get the lions mane dose correct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For those that like a higher carb bar

IMG_2421.JPG

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe Morphogen will get the lions mane dose correct.
They use 1g standardized to 25% beta glucans in Morphobrain. What dose do you think is best?

I wonder if this will use PeakO2 or individual strains for each in disclosed amounts.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's his IG handle? I'd be interested in purchasing. Does he list the macros for each baked good?
@ToDie4Test
You can message him right here @The Solution and yes mine can with Macros for each product !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs: Aterall ER

In Stock NOW"

I just received a VERY small bath of Aterall ER. It will probably be sold out within 24-48 hours. A bunch of them have already been purchased just since I started typing this.

If anyone wants some...do NOT wait. Buy it immediately.

Last edited: