The New Product Release Thread

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best place to buy Outright Bars? I’m out from last order that was BOGO 50% + $25 off $100 at Vitamin Shoppe. Came out to like $15 a box.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massive BOGO Protein Deal today from @The Solution on Sparta hit this man up, this deal will not last

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best place to buy Outright Bars? I’m out from last order that was BOGO 50% + $25 off $100 at Vitamin Shoppe. Came out to like $15 a box.
VS is usually the best place to get them if they BOGO 50% off. Otherwise you can usually find 10% promo codes around google for various retailers.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost Gamer

Free Stick Packs (Pay Shipping)
Awesome.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
any suggestions on the best sparta flavors? I haven't had any since the OG ones came out waaaaayyyy back

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have they updated flavoring? The flavor intrigued me, so I went with two 2-pounders
Tastes just like Fruit Loops on the initial taste and on the backend is the cereal milk IMO

5lb Tubs/Flavors are sold out and discontinued.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Called it with a fruity flavor

Coming Friday
Banana cream pie this was on a previous Friday flavor taste tasting on their YT
24475089-45FE-467F-B3C4-C1D75213D78B.jpeg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boy one tub of their old fruit loops was enough to steer me away forever lol
Haha that’s why I asked... sounds like this is a hard pass still since a few people all had the same experience I did. Price is ok but nothing to jump on. OL is equally tolerable for $14/tub haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha that’s why I asked... sounds like this is a hard pass still since a few people all had the same experience I did. Price is ok but nothing to jump on. OL is equally tolerable for $14/tub haha
Only tolerable? I've had two of OL's superior proteins and thought it was really good, plus for the price you couldn't beat it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rule One has some good tasting stuff !

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely nothing wrong Spartan whey
PB cups
Cinna crunch
Vanilla
Chocolate
I've been using these 4 flavors for the last 2 years. The creative flavors may not be as good, but I dont know. No need to bash the whole line when I know the four I listed above are top notch. Especially at a bogo, cant beat it!! Thanks @The Solution

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely nothing wrong Spartan whey
PB cups
Cinna crunch
Vanilla
Chocolate
I've been using these 4 flavors for the last 2 years. The creative flavors may not be as good, but I dont know. No need to bash the whole line when I know the four I listed above are top notch. Especially at a bogo, cant beat it!! Thanks @The Solution
I have enjoyed all I have tried including the Fruit Loops flavor.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only tolerable? I've had two of OL's superior proteins and thought it was really good, plus for the price you couldn't beat it.
For the price, yeah they're worth it (minus the blueberry which tastes like someone spilled chemicals in it)... on strictly flavor though I'd say they are below average (compared to similar flavors from other brands) with the exception of the fruity pebbles one which I thought was quite good.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Potential RTD coming from Ghost
No details I have yet

View attachment 194061

“This summer, Ghost is expanding into the beverage market and not in a small way. The lifestyle brand has announced a partnership with the giant, multinational beverage company Anheuser-Busch InBev, better known as AB InBev. The two have come together to create a subsidiary that will produce a line of Ghost branded drinks for a range of categories.

Nothing specific is confirmed about what kind of products we’ll see from Ghost and AB InBev, only that they’ll stay true to their respective categories. Considering we’re talking about Ghost, we have to imagine it’ll involve familiar types of beverages such as energy, protein, or even amino.

ghost lifestyle line of drinks
It would be exciting to see something like a Ghost Legend energy drink or RTD version of the top-tasting Ghost Whey, although we could be in for something else entirely. You also have to expect Ghost to do some more authentic flavor collaborations as it has with its line of sports supplements, including Warheads, Welch’s Grape, Sour Patch Kids, and Chips Ahoy!

The partnership is a huge opportunity, not just because it’ll put Ghost in a completely new market, but it will give it an incredibly strong reach right out of the gate. While AB InBev will be handling the distribution side of things, Ghost is taking care of everything else from innovation, formulation, and flavoring through to the manufacturing of the products.

Once again, Ghost and AB InBev’s first beverage is due to launch sometime this summer with more details on what exactly the line is kicking off within the next few weeks and months.”

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bummer Ghost went the 40/20 route. That's only 75mg of caffeine a scoop. Weak. G Fuel is 150mg.

I don't see anyone truly competing with them (G Fuel) atm. Loads of great flavors and cost effective per scoop.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bummer Ghost went the 40/20 route. That's only 75mg of caffeine a scoop. Weak. G Fuel is 150mg.

I don't see anyone truly competing with them (G Fuel) atm. Loads of great flavors and cost effective per scoop.
Let's compare for a moment:

Why is caffeine your biggest aspect of a gaming product? The key focus should be sustainability (Caffeine half-life, nootropics and prolonged focus). Caffeine is dirt cheap and can be added via a pill or additional sources

We have no idea what you are getting in Gfuel from the Blend. That is like comparing a prop blend pre-workout to an open-label and saying X is better than Y. Sure it does apply in some cases, but you are rolling the dice with what you are getting.

Even at 1 scoop Ghost is still giving you a decent amount of noots with 75mg of caffeine, noolvl, citicoline, theobromine, and tyrosine. Cognizin even at 250mg is a clinically studied dose, and usually the maximum you see in sports nutrition. That's at 1 scoop.

Ghost Gamer will be $32 with a coupon code (PricePlow for example)
Ghost wanted to create the best product possible to boost performance while gaming.
That equals $1.60 per 2 scoops or 80 cents per single scoop. Considering what you are getting in Ghost Gamer for performance, mental clarity, cognitive enhancement, brain function, and memory

Don't get me wrong GFuel is very cost-effective, but I personally would like to see what you are truly getting in 1 scoop of G Fuel in the blend to truly compare to Ghost Gamer and what they offer.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
39D5BB6C-B791-4725-A9E2-CE9895CEC695.jpeg

I’m ready for the take over haha

Adaptogen is what looks next in line as far as new new.

Morphopump is a pill product a month or so away.

Maxigen is high stim pre that is still a decent bit away.

Protein bar is peanut butter honey for first flavor I think (edit ya just saw it on instagram, too lazy to snap and zoom in but said 20g protein per bar).

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
G Fuel tastes great, has more caffeine and is effective. I could care less it's a prop blend.

Not paying more for a transparent label and less caffiene. Noots are so highly over hyped in their effectiveness. Could care less about those. They don't do much of anything.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
G Fuel tastes great, has more caffeine and is effective. I could care less it's a prop blend.

Not paying more for a transparent label and less caffiene. Noots are so highly over hyped in their effectiveness. Could care less about those. They don't do much of anything.
Not sure what the problem is and not sure what you expected from Ghost, they tend to deliver more of a premium, non-prop blended approach.

If you want just Caffeine and a tasty drink I am sure G-fuel will be fine.

Others will prefer getting actual doses of beneficial ingredients. (y)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 194108
I’m ready for the take over haha

Adaptogen is what looks next in line as far as new new.

Morphopump is a pill product a month or so away.

Maxigen is high stim pre that is still a decent bit away.

Protein bar is peanut butter honey for first flavor I think (edit ya just saw it on instagram, too lazy to snap and zoom in but said 20g protein per bar).
Hope to get to try some of Ben's products in the future. They arent easily available in Europe yet.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hope to get to try some of Ben's products in the future. They arent easily available in Europe yet.
He’s got some of the best products on the market for sure. His EAA product is probably the best formulated out. Mix it with his carb product and you’re in for a great combo!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lol. G-Fuel is FAR from being the best gaming supplement or nootropic on the market.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So does Mio flavoring and caffeine powder or a tablet. If you don’t care about nootropics in a gaming supplement, and just want tasty and caffeine that is...

And PROPERLY DOSED nootropics are awesome.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

G Fuel surprises me actually. I found the black on blackberry flavor pretty amazing. It always seems to feel like ~200 mg of caffeine instead of 150, and let’s face it, it’s frequently on sale and available at a good price.

I dislike the prop blend but there’s nothing in there like alpha-yohimbine where a couple milligrams is a make or break for the user experience

I’m sure Ghost gamer is adequate but they are hyping it like it’s a coronavirus vaccine and not just another gaming supp.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
G Fuel surprises me actually. I found the black on blackberry flavor pretty amazing. It always seems to feel like ~200 mg of caffeine instead of 150, and let’s face it, it’s frequently on sale and available at a good price.

I dislike the prop blend but there’s nothing in there like alpha-yohimbine where a couple milligrams is a make or break for the user experience

I’m sure Ghost gamer is adequate but they are hyping it like it’s a coronavirus vaccine and not just another gaming supp.
The pink grapefruit is nothing short of amazing for me. Looking forward to stacking it with Xtend Perfect 10 grapefruit when it's available again...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Probably feels more like ~200mg caffeine from the Tyrosine, NAT, and L-Dopa

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core ABCD in the rebrand coming in these flavors

Australian gummy snakes
Sweet tea
White pineapple strawberry

5F58910C-F663-431D-A64A-6C5947480D52.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

If you haven’t checked it out, Fuel is probably the cheapest cost/serving delicious caffeinated powder I have found so far. On sale buying 2 at a time it’s something like 65 cents per scoop with 200mg caff.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

If you haven’t checked it out, Fuel is probably the cheapest cost/serving delicious caffeinated powder I have found so far. On sale buying 2 at a time it’s something like 65 cents per scoop with 200mg caff.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have every flavor available in my stash at all times. It's my 2pm pick me up in the way to second job. FUEL is the bomb and can always get it at great price

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ryse Blackout Pre-Workout launching two new flavors Friday:
Baja Breeze and Mango Extreme.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you need a deal on Fuel PWO PM me I know a guy..................

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Canada Gamer and BCAA Redberry - 1 Minute
Upgrade to 7g BCAA 2:1:1 , Upgrading Himalayan Pink Salt

Global Summer Flavors for Legend - 3 Minute
Lemon Crush for Australia (Lemon / Orange Mixture)

Ghost Gamer Tubs - 7:45 Mark
Watermelon , Peach, and SPK

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not interested in the beta alanine or the l norvaline. I heard they were removing the later ingredient but I hate BA. It feels terrible. But I agree the flavoring is top notch.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not interested in the beta alanine or the l norvaline. I heard they were removing the later ingredient but I hate BA. It feels terrible. But I agree the flavoring is top notch.