Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 you got some explaining to do!

The few details we have for the supplement so far are that it comes with 25 servings per bottle, and that it’s designed to support energy, mental focus, and pumps, whereas the original was only about pumps.

407AD183-5F6C-46A8-9555-37970364ECFB.jpeg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Having a fully does preworkout in capsule form is going to be a nice option!!
Definitely an interesting option, especially on the go!

And less work (less orders from less places, less prep, less pills to take) than doing what I just did and buying pills of caffeine (200mg), Theacrine (2 x 50mg), Dynamine (100mg), and potassium nitrate (3x 250mg). Although that stack comes out to a reasonable $1 per serving (including shipping when applicable). Or a few cents more if I want to add another 100mg caffeine to it.

Edit: and 1-2g taurine ($0.06-0.12) and 500mg rhodiola ($0.20). So I’m looking at $1.25-1.50 per serving, but a lot of ordering, and 9-11 pills (depending on if I want 200 or 300mg caffeine and if I want 1 or 2g taurine).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost doing 4lb Tubs of Whey for international and GNC but won't be sold directly through Ghost (Unsure on Flavor)
Ghost looking into making a pure isolate Protein
Ghost beta tests Ghost Gamer (Nootropic Product)
- One flavor will be Blue Raspberry
- One Flavor Peach

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not at all - similarly priced to Morrison’s and they price match Tesco.
I’ve got a refer code if you wanna try them?
I’m pulling your leg , shop with them at least once a month, usually just Aldi everything

They need to offer a delivery service, but it will be fully booked for like 3 years

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vegan Outright Bars delayed until Monday
My YT review be up shortly after
C8AB8E6B-9FC1-4BEC-AEA6-FC0E9DCBBEEE.jpeg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of good things coming out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had never really heard a lot about Elderberry, but the other week when I was working in Vegas one of the girls I was working sad she swears by it ??? Maybe I should give this a try ??

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Immune support is on point. Some great additonal nutrients you don't get in regular foods/vitamins often.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PB&J MRE Bar for Black Friday. That makes it 7 new items from Redcon1 for next week

Apple Pie Oatmeal Cream Pie from Finaflex

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sounds Really Good !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely but 310 calories and only 14 grams of protein I would hardly call it a good macro bar
Redcon MRE is a meal replacement and this is the bar version. I am not saying it should be a meal, but that’s why the macros are the way they are.

Personally, I love the MRE bars as snacks in-between meals.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redcon MRE is a meal replacement and this is the bar version. I am not saying it should be a meal, but that’s why the macros are the way they are.

Personally, I love the MRE bars as snacks in-between meals.
Was referencing the Finaflex cream pie which looks awesome but 14 grams of protein is not cutting it for any kind of decent value. Just a bunch of carb filler and low protein isn't worth it at 310 calories.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess I'm going with Raze now that Hyde Power Potion is extinct. Don't think anybody is going to beat 6 cases of Raze for $83 shipped on Black Friday.
I’ve had three flavors of these and I don’t know how you guys drink them haha so bad compared to other options. Sad though cuz raze has alpha gpc

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess I'm going with Raze now that Hyde Power Potion is extinct. Don't think anybody is going to beat 6 cases of Raze for $83 shipped on Black Friday.
I’ve had three flavors of these and I don’t know how you guys drink them haha so bad compared to other options. Sad though cuz raze has alpha gpc

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm the only person that loved the sweetness of Hyde Power Potion. It takes a lot for me not to enjoy these drinks ha...not a fan of Bang and the carbonation, these are less carbonated and like you said have Alpha GPC, etc.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait, Power Potion is no more? I missed that one...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, Power Potion is no more? I missed that one...
Yup...sad day indeed. Surprising no one has ventured greater than 300mg Caffeine other than Power Potion since almost all pre-workouts do.

I actually got 6 cases of Raze for $73 with auto-delivery or ~$12 a case. Can't pass that up, nothing on Black Friday will have that (hoping). I find Raze the next strongest....then Reign. Bang to me is the weakest. Haven't tried other like Red/White Boom.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup...sad day indeed. Surprising no one has ventured greater than 300mg Caffeine other than Power Potion since almost all pre-workouts do.

I actually got 6 cases of Raze for $73 with auto-delivery or ~$12 a case. Can't pass that up, nothing on Black Friday will have that (hoping). I find Raze the next strongest....then Reign. Bang to me is the weakest. Haven't tried other like Red/White Boom.
Red White Boom felt stronger to me (I’m a stim junkie). The boyfriend had a similar experience.