Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Drip
7.36g of fermented vegan-friendly amino acids.
Olympus has also thrown 25mg of AstraGin into the supplement to support absorption.

Flavors;
Apple Money, Bikini Bottom, and L Squad.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 188222

Olympus Drip
Olympus has also thrown 25mg of AstraGin into the supplement to support absorption.

Flavors;
Looks like a 2-scooper then. Especially given the 60 scoops/tub.

Curious if any other goodies made it in other than EAA’s + AstraGin

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like a 2-scooper then. Especially given the 60 scoops/tub.

Curious if any other goodies made it in other than EAA’s + AstraGin
Serving Size 1 Scoop (5.26g)
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per 1 Scoop%DV
Vegan Amino9® Blend3.68g**
(L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valine, and L-Tryptophan)
AstraGin® Blend12.5mg**
Astragalus Membranaceus (root) Extract, & Panax Notoginseng (root) Extract
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Other Ingredients:
Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5, and FD&C Blue #1.

Full label ^^^^ That is why I only highlighted those 2 ingredients in the last post.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serving Size 1 Scoop (5.26g)
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per 1 Scoop%DV
Vegan Amino9® Blend3.68g**
(L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valine, and L-Tryptophan)
AstraGin® Blend12.5mg**
Astragalus Membranaceus (root) Extract, & Panax Notoginseng (root) Extract
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Other Ingredients:
Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5, and FD&C Blue #1.

Full label ^^^^ That is why I only highlighted those 2 ingredients in the last post.
Anyone else notice there's only eight amino acids in a blend called Amino9?

Reactions: 00A
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else notice there's only eight amino acids in a blend called Amino9?
Yeah they added it wrong, but it's labeled correctly on our label. It has all 9 EAA's vegan sourced. Big emphasis here was to create a straightforward Vegan EAA product. Our next 2 products Grind and Intra Drip will both hit with way heavier profiles. Grind is my favorite thus far!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah they added it wrong, but it's labeled correctly on our label. It has all 9 EAA's vegan sourced. Big emphasis here was to create a straightforward Vegan EAA product. Our next 2 products Grind and Intra Drip will both hit with way heavier profiles. Grind is my favorite thus far!
I like where this is going.
In for a Berry Bra flavor to match Bikini Bottom :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

• Limited Edition - One batch run for bulking season
  • Designed for those on bulking diets
Mass-NP utilizes not 1...not 2...but 3 different pathways to better utilize your carbohydrate intake during a bulk.

Cinnulin-PF - This patent extract packed full of Type-A Polymers is one of the heaviest researched ingredients for blood sugar support. It works by activating the insulin signaling pathway, thus up-regulating its action.

Corosolic Acid - Another research-backed ingredient, CA takes action on the existing glucose in your blood by opening the door between muscle tissue and blood glucose (via an enzyme known as GLUT4).

4-OHIle (4-hydroxyisoleucine) - Working further upstream in the process, 4-hydroxyisoleucine supports blood sugar by up-regulating your body's existing process to absorb and distribute glucose

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

• Limited Edition - One batch run for bulking season
  • Designed for those on bulking diets
Mass-NP utilizes not 1...not 2...but 3 different pathways to better utilize your carbohydrate intake during a bulk.

Cinnulin-PF - This patent extract packed full of Type-A Polymers is one of the heaviest researched ingredients for blood sugar support. It works by activating the insulin signaling pathway, thus up-regulating its action.

Corosolic Acid - Another research-backed ingredient, CA takes action on the existing glucose in your blood by opening the door between muscle tissue and blood glucose (via an enzyme known as GLUT4).

4-OHIle (4-hydroxyisoleucine) - Working further upstream in the process, 4-hydroxyisoleucine supports blood sugar by up-regulating your body's existing process to absorb and distribute glucose
Meh... pass

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A more affordable intra combo, whey protein is next and then a stim and non stim pre, which would make it 3 preworkouts from the JP brand.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think some companies think intra's have to have carbs but that takes away the flexibility no?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
think some companies think intra's have to have carbs but that takes away the flexibility no?
I prefer 0 carbs in my intra. If i want to add carbs I can.
This way you have the flexibility to add because if it is already in the profile you cannot subtract it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Animal Pump

20 Serving Options:
Green Apple and Strawberry Lemonade

30 Serving Options:
Green Apple & Blue Ice Pop

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can see it both ways, but I prefer some in there as then I don’t have to mix something else up.

Conditionally carbs are more important to me during training than many other ingredients though. 🤷‍♂️
Making an item with carbs would rule out anyone who wants to live a low carb/keto/carnivore lifestyle, which can take away from a large target market.

Granted your caloric Intake is large so for you extra carbs isn’t an issue. For many others, it could be, and some people who may be dieting or doing shows/shoots may want to allot their carbs towards food (Satiety)

Perhaps OL has done their homework on this and weighed the pros and cons of what would sell better for an intra.

This is just me thinking out loud:
Xtend has dominated the market and is 0 calories (Technically not because BCAA's have calories, but due to FDA Regulations they can label it 0), I would find it hard to see another product with carbs ever surpass that amino acid in sales due for the fact it’s flavored well and has endless potential to add other bulk items to be “flexible” for any trainee.

Again I could be wrong but that’s how I see it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m okay either way whether or not a company decides to include carbs or not in their intra products.

I see the benefits both ways, and I certainly prefer carbs in my intra, but it does seem not including them is the best route from the company’s perspective.

I don’t mind shelling out additional money for performance carb powders but I wouldn’t mind a company putting together an all inclusive intra product 😉 Morphogen has a pretty solid one but it is missing a couple things still. I also like Xtend Elite.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This way you have the flexibility to add because if it is already in the profile you cannot subtract it
100% agree. carbs are cheap and easy as well as can be somewhat personally dependent so yes, please!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Carbs For Me Please ...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% agree. carbs are cheap and easy as well as can be somewhat personally dependent so yes, please!
Pretty much. As someone who can tolerate Gatorade powder intra-workout, I’d rather add it myself than pay a premium for a premium carb source that I don’t get anything extra from personally. But not everyone tolerates every carb source the same, or even wants the same amount of carbs. So I completely get it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 188222

Olympus Drip

Flavors;
Are the Olympus owners friends with Ghost? Or are we going to get some East/West BEEF over this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As someone who almost always uses carbs intra, I still definitely agree with this.

Even my own dose of carbs varies by the session, but my amino/ergogen amounts don’t really. A blend with carbs means the customer has to go with whatever arbitrary ratio the manufacturer chose, and we all know macros are individual.

Also take into consideration personal preferences for sources, and the more intimidating higher overall price tag of something with carbs (even if it’s a good value, people see numbers and get cheap), and it’s a no-brainer.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Greens:
Flavors in the works ---
Chocolate
Lime
Guava Berry
Natural

Ghost leaks Black Friday Apparel Drop

MAXX Pre Workout Strawberry Daiquiri Tomorrow and OG (Natural Flavored) also available
- Included VasoDrive to both formulas

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or just make two products that cater to people who prefer carbs and people who don’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Or just make two products that cater to people who prefer carbs and people who don’t 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just guessing the 0 carb one will outsell the carb one. That is the downfall. Companies can't just make all these SKU's consumers want because if the ROI on creating one isn't met it just doesn't do the company any favors if they don't profit off it. A great example is ergogenics (Ergonine from PES). Everyone on this forum loves it, but if you ask the general community about buying it they look at you like a deer in headlights. When it comes to supplements we are the minority compared to the general consumer who just chases a good flavored and cost-effective product. Most of us understand clinical doses and rather spend more money on a higher end profile.

just a general observation and what is best from a "Business" Practice and what we see as consumers on this board.
Could they make both? Sure, but if the carb included intra doesn’t sell well collecting dust does not help OL

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't disagree.
Every word is like a sawed-off blast
'cause y'all all soft and I'm the black hearse
that came to haul y'all ass in...
it's for the hood by the corner store
many try, many die, come at Nas if you want a war.

Get it Bloody.