• First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for them to release a protein

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Releasing a cereal powder... next up lifestyle brand! :)
i think sinfit was always probably more a lifestyle brand, i mean they make syrups, bars and cookies. Yeah Flex Lewis was involved, but they never put themselves out there as a hardcore supplement company. Think their protein will probably be really tasty, all their products are pretty good imo

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think sinfit was always probably more a lifestyle brand, i mean they make syrups, bars and cookies. Yeah Flex Lewis was involved, but they never put themselves out there as a hardcore supplement company. Think their protein will probably be really tasty, all their products are pretty good imo
Was a bit of a joke considering the said path of other companies...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vendors started to stock the new iso100 flavor!
Chocolate Caramel

Intro Sale BOGO50 = 7lbs for $60 Best bang for buck

67D2298F-BEFF-44E3-B7E2-48C1ED6CF520.jpeg

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm very tempted, was a big fan of the OG jack3d
I would be interested if people would get much from OG jack3d these days. Back in the day it was one of very few effective pres but that was when anything over 200mg caffeine would have people raising their eyebrows. Now that guys have desensitised their receptors with some of the over the top formulas of today I recon they would take jack3d and feel pretty much sweet F A

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meanwhile in animals lifestyle r and d department...

”whats going on here!! Black and white label?! Bodybuilder on the packaging?! Jesus guys somebody get me the rainbow candy graphics guy, a beach volleyballer in board shorts and a joined up girly writing font STAT!!"
I like the "Old School" look !!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

”whats going on here!! Black and white label?! Bodybuilder on the packaging?! Jesus guys somebody get me the rainbow candy graphics guy, a beach volleyballer in board shorts and a joined up girly writing font STAT!!"
roflmao

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why don’t you go check out the new OL levels packaging...

You are going to love it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why don’t you go check out the new OL levels packaging...

You are going to love it
They care so little about their product and branding they can’t even spell life right anymore.

Jk but for real the packaging looks like a joke. If I didn’t know them I’d never use it. Looks like some frufru-iey anime computer gaming performance booster.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get why guys don’t like the new ol packaging and thinking its for the kiddies because it’s colourful and fruity or whatever but I don’t see how that’s any different to trying to draw the kiddies in with images of Greek warriors and gods and such on the old packaging.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get why guys don’t like the new ol packaging and thinking its for the kiddies because it’s colourful and fruity or whatever but I don’t see how that’s any different to trying to draw the kiddies in with images of Greek warriors and gods and such on the old packaging.
Well the products at least used to be good

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

There old packaging used to get props everywhere at least whenever I was browsing social media and someone posted something OL related

Maybe we are all too old for this change

In regards to the formulas, we all know they have always been top formulas no doubting that, but the people they are now targeting probably don’t care about formulas or dosages

But I also think the packaging will put that target audience off too

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They’ve released the profiles for two products and they are both well dosed. So, which products are not good to date with the relaunch?
Their pre is nowhere near the best like it used to be. There is much better on the market.

They downgrade every test booster they have.

So pretty much every release they've for a while has been a joke. Its not that the products terrible it's just that there are better options and that NEVER use to be the case

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are Old and Old Folks Don't Like Change !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Wow... I get they might be trying to appeal to younger generations, but it kinda looks like a target market of 1980's pre-teens with major ADHD.
And I just noticed they spelled it "Mango BAE". It's a pretty big jump from King Slayer, Kings Blood, Reign, etc. Names and images of power, strength, and domination. But I guess you gotta change with the times.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They’ve released the profiles for two products and they are both well dosed. So, which products are not good to date with the relaunch?
It may not be that they’re bad, just not what they used to be known for. Bloodshred Raw was amazing. And 5.4 mg Alpha Y was an aggressive, aggressive dose. Reign with Stim X was a totally unreal stim with unreal side effects. These were NOT products to take lightly.

Dynamine is overrated for me, particularly with longer term use. So unless the Rauwolscine is still available solo to add, these aren’t going to be the same

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may not be that they’re bad, just not what they used to be known for. Bloodshred Raw was amazing. And 5.4 mg Alpha Y was an aggressive, aggressive dose. Reign with Stim X was a totally unreal stim with unreal side effects. These were NOT products to take lightly.

Dynamine is overrated for me, particularly with longer term use. So unless the Rauwolscine is still available solo to add, these aren’t going to be the same

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I just noticed they spelled it "Mango BAE". It's a pretty big jump from King Slayer, Kings Blood, Reign, etc. Names and images of power, strength, and domination. But I guess you gotta change with the times.
That’s a terrible label lol
Looks like pizza and melted cheese. Ninja turtles style.
gummy bears?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They took 2.1g of two ingredients out of K1ngs Blood, and replaced it with 80mg of osthole(an ingredient that has proven mostly useless over the last decade, and is hard to source quality of), but kept the price the same.

Even if the ALCAR in K1ngsblood wasn't necessary; Icarrin > Osthole.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
maybe they're trying to launch in Japan? I could see that working there

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus has gone full on parody. They are literally a parody of GHOST now. Ghost was different, funky, and bordered the line of full potato.

Olympus has zipped by at lightspeed.
They have seemingly lost focus on what's important, and that's consistently actually having products for consumers to purchase. This isn't the first time they've focused in inordinate amount of time on effort on stuff like image and labels instead of keeping quality products on the market that we can actually purchase. First it was the whole gladiator thing which was ridiculous in it's own right, but this lyfestyle garbage is borderline insulting to our intelligence as consumers. How long is it before they decide this brand isn't working and they proceed to pull most of the products off of shelves for the next rebranding? I see too much focus on being "trendy" here at the expense of actually having products to sell.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparta will have future flavor collaborations with major companies, but we don't know which ones yet
Enhanced Labels with raised print and quality finishes
Scratch and Sniff Labels: You scratch the label and experience the respective flavor via smell.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sparta will have future flavor collaborations with major companies, but we don't know which ones yet
Enhanced Labels with raised print and quality finishes
Scratch and Sniff Labels: You scratch the label and experience the respective flavor via smell.

As long as the quality stays the same, they can do what ever they want !! I am enjoying a tub of Cookies and Cream right now !

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me get this right, you scratch the label and then smell, and you can smell what flavour is in the tub?!

Mind blown.

I look forward to standing in line at a supp shop eagerly awaiting for my turn to scratch the label and sniff what’s already been sniffed a dozen times before hand

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me get this right, you scratch the label and then smell, and you can smell what flavour is in the tub?!

Mind blown.

I look forward to standing in line at a supp shop eagerly awaiting for my turn to scratch the label and sniff what’s already been sniffed a dozen times before hand
hustler magazine had scratch and sniff on centerfold back in the 70's-but it wasn't protein, lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hustler magazine had scratch and sniff on centerfold back in the 70's-but it wasn't protein, lol.
Nutrition Info
Three ounces of cooked snapper (about 85g) has 109 calories, 22.4g protein, 1.5g of fat, and no carbohydrates, fiber, or sugar.