Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have heard those stories - it is crazy how far it’s come, where we have the luxury of deciding what cereal pieces we get in our shakes!
Blueberry Toaster Pastry - Yum !

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have heard those stories - it is crazy how far it’s come, where we have the luxury of deciding what cereal pieces we get in our shakes!
I feel like it’s been a huge change from just 5-10 years ago.

I remember trying Ultra Peptide 2.0 for the first time after some store bought whey

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like it’s been a huge change from just 5-10 years ago.

I remember trying Ultra Peptide 2.0 for the first time after some store bought whey
I actually think that was the first good tasting protein I’d ever bought and was blown away.

My first protein was the original EAS Myoplex in packets. Fun times.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I remember my Dad telling me how bad the Weider weight gaining powders were, sounded revolting haha. We have it much better nowadays

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Holiday flavor proteins that taste 100x better than the regular ones the company offers and they only do a limited run. lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cereal pieces?

Give me chunks of chicken breast please or steak in my shake
Yup, multiple companies are now selling powders with cereal bits in them for guys who blend their shakes.

Chunks? Bleh, I’ll pass. Have you ever blended chicken though, with water, greens and spices? If you nail your salt & pepper game it’s like a nice chicken soup on the go. Derek Poundstone, amongst a few others, are famous for them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The first "Good Tasting" protein was the OG Met-Rx that you had to mix from (2) different tubs....... All Hail Bill Phillips !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
John Meadows new Pre-Mium

John decided to drop his pump ingredients including VaspDrive-AP, Nitrosigine, and Hydromax Glycerol in favor of sustained energy in Lion’s Mane.

Personally I don’t like the change. If that was the case why not keep the OG Profile and add Lion’s Mane, Huperzine A, or other nootropics to make it a more well-rounded profile

My 2 cents.

Way better pre-workouts on the market for the price point

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The first "Good Tasting" protein was the OG Met-Rx that you had to mix from (2) different tubs....... All Hail Bill Phillips !!
the 1st met-rx I tried was those huge white pouches...had to mix in blender but it tasted better than any other I tried up to that point-by far.

I can't remember the name but those brown pouches of preworkout were fantastic...energy like crazy and lasted a very long time.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

John decided to drop his pump ingredients including VaspDrive-AP, Nitrosigine, and Hydromax Glycerol in favor of sustained energy in Lion’s Mane.

Personally I don’t like the change. If that was the case why not keep the OG Profile and add Lion’s Mane, Huperzine A, or other nootropics to make it a more well-rounded profile

My 2 cents.

Whattt !! I’m not happy what others are out there ? Black magic edition is 59.99 OL that’s not happening

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whattt !! I’m not happy what others are out there ? Black magic edition is 59.99 OL that’s not happening
CL White Flash
C4 Ultimate
Kraken
Kraken Black
Nutrex Outlift Amped
Isatori Morph
GAT Psychon

Just a few off the top of my head.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s tons of 30% off OL codes out there-dm me and I’ll be happy to give you mine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

My 2 cents.

Lion’s mane does not provide “sustained energy” lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lion’s mane does not provide “sustained energy” lol
Lion's Mane is used to maintain and construct new neurons. There’s data showing that Lion’s Mane also improves memory recall, cognitive function, increase the amount of Nerve Growth Factor in the brain... which improves cognition by promoting neuronal growth, reducing inflammation, and supporting overall brain health. Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) is a protein in the brain (neuropeptide) that maintains neurons, the cells responsible for assisting your brain process and transmit information.

It is used by many who:
Studying for tests
doing projects
improving focus
and sustainability of cognitive benefits. It helps keep an individual on task and assisting sharp focus for longer periods of time.

The synergestic effects of 250mg TeaCrine and 60mg Theobromine to sustain smooth energy and prolong caffeine half-life in Pre-Mium. Instead in Arc-Reactor which was more pump-oriented since it droped 3 major pump ingredients. (Vasodrive, Hydromax, and Nitrosigine)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lion's Mane is used to maintain and construct new neurons. There’s data showing that Lion’s Mane also improves memory recall, cognitive function, increase the amount of Nerve Growth Factor in the brain... which improves cognition by promoting neuronal growth, reducing inflammation, and supporting overall brain health. Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) is a protein in the brain (neuropeptide) that maintains neurons, the cells responsible for assisting your brain process and transmit information.

It is used by many who:
Studying for tests
doing projects
improving focus
and sustainability of cognitive benefits. It helps keep an individual on task and assisting sharp focus for longer periods of time.

The synergestic effects of 250mg TeaCrine and 60mg Theobromine to sustain smooth energy and prolong caffeine half-life in Pre-Mium. Instead in Arc-Reactor which was more pump-oriented since it droped 3 major pump ingredients. (Vasodrive, Hydromax, and Nitrosigine)
Yes exactly and no benefit towards providing sustainable energy levels. I am not saying it’s not a great ingredient I am saying It does not provide energy.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I logged White Flash and it is a very good product !!
Compared to vasomax and oxymax stacked how would you rate it ? That's what I have right now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Compared to vasomax and oxymax stacked how would you rate it ? That's what I have right now.
I have never used either one of those products, Sorry

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be 100% honest with you. Like I always am
This was the most dissapointing flavor I tried when i was at HQ over the summer.
But that is just me... The chocolate lava cake is super rich and dense, they also had another flavor, but maybe it did not make the cut. The salted caramel packed a punch and was luscious and had a fatnastic aftertaste like caramel syrup
Want to try that lava cake as well. Thanks for the honest feedback

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
White Flash from Controlled Labs is great
I logged White Flash and it is a very good product !!
Best preWO we’ve ever made. Pumps so profound I cannot take a full scoop on lower body days; a very smooth product.

Anyone looking to try it, Nutraplanet is still blowing it out for only $25.99 - everywhere else is at least $32.50+

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

My 2 cents.

Actually the later runs of Arc Reactor did have 500mg of Lions Mane.

I'm also not impressed with the the new profile.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually the later runs of Arc Reactor did have 500mg of Lions Mane.

I'm also not impressed with the the new profile.
You would think if he is going to put his name on something it would be better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You would think if he is going to put his name on something it would be better.
Yeah I agree - I really love John. He has always been someone I rooted for, and I really enjoy a lot of his content. I wanna give him my money, but there’s probably 50 preworkouts I would buy before this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I agree - I really love John. He has always been someone I rooted for, and I really enjoy a lot of his content. I wanna give him my money, but there’s probably 50 preworkouts I would buy before this.
gotta agree here... he's doing the right thing for him as I'm sure the profit is stellar from the supp line, but his bread and butter will always be his training/coaching. I always hate seeing garbage stuff being peddled by someone I respect in another area, but at the same time I understand the need to feed the family ha. Gotta do what pays so can't fault people for that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got around to trying the new Bang flavor, Rainbow Unicorn. Reminds me of Bubblicious gum.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some Rainbow Candy coming. Had the watermelon before and it was pretty good. Very light tasting.
I had the watermelon before as well. And although the flavor was light, I found it to be quite enjoyable

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new i am supreme flavors were finalized today.

Pre-workout will deliver in every department and aspect.

New N.O ingredient as well human studied first company to use it. IN before 10 company's have it within 60 days in their products.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

New N.O ingredient as well human studied first company to use it. IN before 10 company's have it within 60 days in their products.
Great news here! And agreed, we start the trends, they follow!!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

Incredible news. Dying to try I Am Supreme asap.. Hoping NB has a good black friday/cyber monday deal on it.

The pre sounds very interesting too. Ugh. You guys are killing it. I don't know which way to look lately. New products from OL left and right!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incredible news. Dying to try I Am Supreme asap.. Hoping NB has a good black friday/cyber monday deal on it.

The pre sounds very interesting too. Ugh. You guys are killing it. I don't know which way to look lately. New products from OL left and right!!
I want to try this also !!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Look towards the light and we’ll be right there to guide you lol

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Excited for this. Fury X looks incredible but opted for the bogo on mega pre black instead.
Fury X is pretty good.. next go around might try mega pre just because it is similar and you can find these bogo for 50 which is solid.

Put Peak X I just don't expect to be anything mind blowing. They could have done really well dropping it on black friday or cyber monday

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have they released the profile yet?

What are your thoughts on Mega Pre Black?
Taken it 3 times so far. As far as energy, the full two scoops pack a punch I haven’t felt in a long time. Probably because my first time trying Dynamine but it’s great energy with no jitters or anything like that. Super clean. Pumps have been decent but not mind blowing.

All in all really happy with it though