The New Product Release Thread

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25percent off for 72hours, thought the company was dead, nothing on there site. Hope this is not some made in china dodgy product
Im confused, what do you mean there is nothing on their site? Literally just checked and almost everything on their site is stocked

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

there will be two different versions of BloodShr3d, a regular and a Black Magic Edition. The regular BloodShr3d is said to feature TeaCrine and Dynamine while the Black Magic Edition is intended to be a more stimulant powered experience.

Also like Olympus Labs I Am Suprem3, the Black Magic Edition of BloodShr3d isn’t going to be available everywhere the regular version will. The more stimulant powered option is going to be exclusive to brick and mortar retailers and only available online through the brand’s website.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Underdosed as ****
If you want real doses of the 2nd-4th ingredient, yeah. But it’s got a full dose of BA with a solid stim blend - that’s what folks will be buying it for. And right now with BOGO and 30% off you’re talking about 2 tubs shipped for like $35...that’s a deal.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Examine.com says 110-400mg us optimal dose, you may be thinking of urolithin b I think

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4659.JPG

part of the buy back deal?

We sell you gaspari back, but we get to sell precision protein in the same tub with the graphics etc?

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw on steak sauce, have you guys seen Kraken Black edition?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Niacin 25mg
L-citrulline 2g
Beta alanine 1.6g
HydroMax 1g
Caffeine anhydrous 175mg
B-phenylamine HCI 150mg
Higenamine HCI 25mg
Hordenine HCI 25mg
Cocoa seed extract 12.5mg

Obviously designed to be double scooped but im confused... is that even stronger than the original? is it just from the PEA and stuff? Wonder if anyone here has tried it and how the focus holds up.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Supplement Facts
Niacin 25mg
L-citrulline 2g
Beta alanine 1.6g
HydroMax 1g
Caffeine anhydrous 175mg
B-phenylamine HCI 150mg
Higenamine HCI 25mg
Hordenine HCI 25mg

Obviously designed to be double scooped but im confused... is that even stronger than the original? is it just from the PEA and stuff? Wonder if anyone here has tried it and how the focus holds up.
The stim/focus blend makes it the Black edition. I think the regular version is actually more expensive and has better performance ingredients.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw on steak sauce, have you guys seen Kraken Afraid of Government edition?

Supplement Facts
Niacin 25mg
L-citrulline 2g
Beta alanine 1.6g
HydroMax 1g
Caffeine anhydrous 175mg
B-phenylamine HCI 150mg
Higenamine HCI 25mg
Hordenine HCI 25mg

Fixed it for you. Original was superior to this mess. Trying to replace 450mg of Eria Jarensis/DMHA, 1g of Agmatine, 500mg NALT & 1g Taurine with 100mg of cheap chit Caffeine and Hord/Hig/PEA is a joke. Yes I have a label of the OG infront of me....do not support Sparta Nutrition.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought oral Ursolic Acid was taken doses closer to a gram and IIRC, that was 98% pure. So again IIRC, and maybe I'm not, but you'd need like 2g of the UA extract used here to get an effect.
This is not standardized for Urolithin B i confirmed with their manufacturer.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Supplement Facts
Niacin 25mg
L-citrulline 2g
Beta alanine 1.6g
HydroMax 1g
Caffeine anhydrous 175mg
B-phenylamine HCI 150mg
Higenamine HCI 25mg
Hordenine HCI 25mg

The stim/focus blend makes it the Black edition. I think the regular version is actually more expensive and has better performance ingredients.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Black = Higher Caffeine & Different nootropics

Kraken = Vaso 6, Teacrine, Theobromine

Both carry Citrulline, BA, Hydromax, Cocoa Seed Extract

Was over 35% off last week

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You knew that was gonna be the case before you checked, though, right?

By UA I meant the Ursolic Acid extract but... Yeah... Suffice to say I refrained from listing all my thoughts in one comment...

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Probably wrong thread to ask but since they are being brought up has anyone directly ordered from Sparta before? I bought some stuff during their Labor Day sale...has yet to ship and they don't answer any emails or FB messages.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You knew that was gonna be the case before you checked, though, right?

By UA I meant the Ursolic Acid extract but... Yeah... Suffice to say I refrained from listing all my thoughts in one comment...
You are correct. Plus, they have done nothing to remedy the solubility issue. A pretty useless dose of UA when all is said and done.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this underdosed at all?
IMO, some things are under-dosed and others are over. Also oral forskolin gives people the runs IIRC. (It was in a lot of "test boosters" a while back)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO, some things are under-dosed and others are over. Also oral forskolin gives people the runs IIRC. (It was in a lot of "test boosters" a while back)
it tends to be much more for the lower % extracts (like 5-20%) vs the 95% ones... that said, some people have issues (albeit usually only temporary - like a week or so) even with the best %'s. It's such a great compound though that IMO a few days of gi distress is worth the longer term benefits (assuming you get quality % and the sides subside in a few days)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it tends to be much more for the lower % extracts (like 5-20%) vs the 95% ones... that said, some people have issues (albeit usually only temporary - like a week or so) even with the best %'s. It's such a great compound though that IMO a few days of gi distress is worth the longer term benefits (assuming you get quality % and the sides subside in a few days)
Hmm frankly thats a myth about the % extract, forskolin has terrible solubility and its MOA causes the GI distress locally.

People should be supplementing with isoforskolin if they want a good orally bioavailable cAMP booster.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00498254.2015.1099082?needAccess=true

Brb multiple supp companies will read this and release Isoforskolin products..your welcome

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm frankly thats a myth about the % extract, forskolin has terrible solubility and its MOA causes the GI distress locally.

People should be supplementing with isoforskolin if they want a good orally bioavailable cAMP booster.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00498254.2015.1099082?needAccess=true

Brb multiple supp companies will read this and release Isoforskolin products..your welcome
learn something new every day!

that said, how can we explain the difference in people reaction between the %'s though? it's almost universally reported that lower %'s cause more/longer issues?