Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it has some novel stims in it brundel but I don’t have any ingredient info at all. Just gonna pop the magic pills and see what happens i guess lol
Look forward to the feedback

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blueberry.png

This Looks Good!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be reviewing both Soviet Labs products on ModernAthleticHealth.Com in June/July— we got a 30% discount code for everybody as well— SOVIET30.

Non stim pump looks very solid!

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG
IMG_3411.JPG

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone jumping on the EAA train now, this shhiit is laughable.

Meadows and Stevenson have been writing about EAA over BCAA for years, but everyone kept dickriding BCAA's, now that enough research has come out everyone is like...oh....yeah...wait come check out our EAA product lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost Amino V2 Beta Testing
- Raspberry Peach
- Blackberry
- Strawberry Tangerine

Amino V2 will have a larger EAA Spectrum
Maxx Legend and CG V2 Legend Restock

[video=youtube;EnPiLz6ov8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPiLz6ov8k[/video]
Blackberry sounds Really Good !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Formula:
Per 2 Scoops
5g L-Citrulline Malata
4g Betaine
2g Beta Alanine
2g Glycerol
1g Choline
50mg Hordenine
25mg N Methyl Hydrochloride
2.5mg Yohimbine Hydrochloride
100mg Huperzine A 1%
Caffeine ~ 300mg (Caffeine, DiCaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Meadows and Stevenson have been writing about EAA over BCAA for years, but everyone kept dickriding BCAA's, now that enough research has come out everyone is like...oh....yeah...wait come check out our EAA product lol
I will also add that as long as I can remember Controlled Labs has always had EAAs in Purple Wraath so I gotta give them some credit too lol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

I hear ya! I have been using EAAs intra for over a year now. :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Still, it’s preferable to the alternative of not using EAAs at all, no?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant even count how many tubs of that I have used over the years.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still, it’s preferable to the alternative of not using EAAs at all, no?
I'm saying EAA's good, BCAA's are a waste. I do not feel BCAA's are "better than nothing" because of how expensive they are compared to your return on investment for that "better than nothing". Besides if you are going to spend the coin on a BCAA tub, just buy EAA, plenty of companies have them out and a similar price point to BCAA so there is really no point.

And if you are fasted, and concerned about the loss, both Andy Morgan and Alan Aragon have stated multiple times just have a protein shake.

I'm not trolling you in that response either, it's just funny how all these companies are changing their tune now.

I get irritated when I think about how much money people in this industry have spent on those things for nothing.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm saying EAA's good, BCAA's are a waste. I do not feel BCAA's are "better than nothing" because of how expensive they are compared to your return on investment for that "better than nothing". Besides if you are going to spend the coin on a BCAA tub, just buy EAA, plenty of companies have them out and a similar price point to BCAA so there is really no point.

And if you are fasted, and concerned about the loss, both Andy Morgan and Alan Aragon have stated multiple times just have a protein shake.

I'm not trolling you in that response either, it's just funny how all these companies are changing their tune now.

I get irritated when I think about how much money people in this industry have spent on those things for nothing.
I'm not sure if you're understanding what I'm saying. I've said that EAAs>BCAAs for a long time now; I agree. What I'm saying is that, even if companies were slow to realize and adopt this philosophy/belief, it's still better late than never. It should have been sooner, yeah, but at least they're moving in the right direction now. That's what I was trying to say.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agree with you 100% brother. I know Meadows has always been an advocate of EAA’s and a big proponent of intraworkout supplementation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will also add that as long as I can remember Controlled Labs has always had EAAs in Purple Wraath so I gotta give them some credit too lol
purple wraath is good stuff, I think it might be cheaper today than it was years ago-used to be pretty expensive compared to other products of the day!!!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if you're understanding what I'm saying. I've said that EAAs>BCAAs for a long time now; I agree. What I'm saying is that, even if companies were slow to realize and adopt this philosophy/belief, it's still better late than never. It should have been sooner, yeah, but at least they're moving in the right direction now. That's what I was trying to say.
totally tracking now brother, yeah we are on the same page with this.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of EEA’s we are reviewing this for Modern Athletic Health. You’ll have to PM me for a 15% discount code.
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3222.JPG

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Anyone use EAAs & see tangible benefits in muscle gain or recovery? This is especially so if you have adequate calories/protein feedings/etc.
i think you didnt fullyunderstand what EAAs are.

Whey < EAA < BCAA < Nothing

if you eat enough protein, then you wont get any benefit from using isolated amino acids like EAAs/BCAAs.

if your goal is to have 140g protein by the end of the day but only got 120g, then of course, you would benefit from any form of amino acids but at this point whey would still be the best (and cheapest!) option to fill your missing protein.

also in case of pre workout whey for example is ALWAYS the better option. If you have enough time, then just drink a whey shake 1 hour or so before your training session - better than any other product. BY FAR.

if you have just 20 minutes time, then it depends on your stomach, if you can handle a whey shake this close to your training session. i would say most people would be able to handle it. at least if they drink their shake with water instead of milk.

and you also dont NEED intra workout amino acids if you dont use insulin. even if supplements companies will tell you the different.

to summarize:

whey is the best and cheapest option to get a fast-metabplized protein and is perfectly useful for pre and post workout. no need for EAA/BCAA, never. (BCAAs are generally not useful, its better than nothing, yes, but thats all)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 5000% of B6 really necessary, I have no knowledge on vitamin dosages but this just seems a little absurd, someone please enlighten me.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 5000% of B6 really necessary, I have no knowledge on vitamin dosages but this just seems a little absurd, someone please enlighten me.
Pretty common, not toxic and gives great neon pee, so it must work

Pretty underwhelming formula btw

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But it says it’s very powerful and don’t exceed daily dosage
Ha yes the 500mg 10:1 TA alone is a real powerhouse and don't forget the great DAA in there. At least, there is some useful stuff in it but would rather buy it individually

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha yes the 500mg 10:1 TA alone is a real powerhouse and don't forget the great DAA in there. At least, there is some useful stuff in it but would rather buy it individually
And what, if anything, is their shilajit extract standardized for?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews for merica labz energy drink ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"DHT blocker" = Saw palmetto. Come on Tim.

I'll never forget a Youtube review this guy did of Finaflex G8, the sleep aid. He took it as a preworkout and said it didn't work.
lol...that made me laugh!!!:laughing:

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scrolling through the gram, and saw this....

IMG_4402.JPG

Wouldn’t that just be the worst porridge ever?

Also that c4 drink when you click this topic makes me thirsty it looks ice cold and real
Good?