The New Product Release Thread

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Because with both + citrulline + Vaso6, your muscles would actually rip through your skin.
Is that not the ultimate goal? Confused now.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did OL Ever consider using nitrates in the formula for Re1gn?
Pump will be ridiculous with 5g of citrulline and 1g agmatine.
Of course we considered it, that is all I will say lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never gotten much for pumps from agmatine I get killer pumps of nitrates. But that's me
Give vaso6 a try. Anyone who got a chance to try it (Priceplow & Muscleplayers) both vouch it to be one of the best if not the best pump preworkouts and they tested the intl version which didn't even have agmatine in it at the time.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks delicious, Ive got to get my hands on some while theres a discount going

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Glad it doesn’t have nitrates. Dont think it is safe long term.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm happy to see all these pre-wo releases as of late...getting to see a lot of insight into what you guys do and don't want, and the more I see from you all, the more I really believe IFN's new pre-wo is going to be a serious crowd favorite. color me super excited.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would have much rather had nitrates over agmatine especially a good dose of arginine nitrate. Other than that solid forumla for sure. Interested to hear more on this stimx
There's a potent new pump ingredient that no one has used yet. Let's give that a run before we get too upset about no nitrates. After using Vaso-6, I don't think anyone will be upset about anything they initially thought was missing from the pump matrix.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a potent new pump ingredient that no one has used yet. Let's give that a run before we get too upset about no nitrates. After using Vaso-6, I don't think anyone will be upset about anything they initially thought was missing from the pump matrix.
No am not upset great product sorry if it came off any other way

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My take on the new Dymatize Pre

[video=youtube_share;Imumf-NHCzQ]http://youtu.be/Imumf-NHCzQ[/video]

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
...paging Olympus Labs....
No there isn't yohimbine hcl in Reign haha.. we put quite alot of effort into sourcing and testing different combo's of this extract. Is everyone even looking at the correct plant

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No there isn't yohimbine hcl in Reign haha.. we put quite alot of effort into sourcing and testing different combo's of this extract. Is everyone even looking at the correct plant
Can you confirm there aren't any yohimbine/yohimbenine alkaloids? Saying it's not yohimbine HCL doesn't exactly/completely answer the question.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can we get a little more info then that bro?

macwad

Awards
  • Established
But its ok with long term "heavy" stim use ? ;)

Uncle Danes <3 nitrates
There are no substitutes for stims effect wise, but there is some substitutes for nitrates.
And I am one vocal for a SF option, as I use it a lot

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no substitutes for stims effect wise, but there is some substitutes for nitrates.
And I am one vocal for a SF option, as I use it a lot
Yes but,
I bet its more "harmful" to run higher stimmed products (lets say 8 weeks duration) than same duration with nitrates.
Nitrates are not that bad.

Vasomax or High Volume = no stim and I love it :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAN Brain Bridge:

It's a pretty solid profile, but the 250mg NALT is a head-scratcher. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but is the 100mg SerinAid 100mg PS from SerinAid, or is it 100mg of SerinAid "enriched soybean phospholipid" because I've seen SerinAid listed at 50% PS before (maybe they have more than one option though?), which makes sense that it's not 100% PS since it is a PS enriched soybean, not straight PS. Still, it does have some good doses of nice ingredients.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN Brain Bridge:

It's a pretty solid profile, but the 250mg NALT is a head-scratcher. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but is the 100mg SerinAid 100mg PS from SerinAid, or is it 100mg of SerinAid "enriched soybean phospholipid" because I've seen SerinAid listed at 50% PS before (maybe they have more than one option though?), which makes sense that it's not 100% PS since it is a PS enriched soybean, not straight PS. Still, it does have some good doses of nice ingredients.
F95 at 7mg ...:beerchug:

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
MAN Brain Bridge:

Vision support!? Is that really possible? What would be the purpose?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F95 at 7mg ...:beerchug:
Haha. There are a few "questionable" ingredients/doses (like the NALT and F95 already mentioned), and I'd really have liked some standardization (bacosides) for the bacopa, as well as a bit more ALCAR.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took my first dose, now have night and X-ray vision.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, what a let down. I was holding out on buying clear edge because someone was insinuating brain bridge had an awesome profile.

Smh

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well it wouldn't be yohimbine HCl if its naturally extracted, which I assume it is...the plant in question however does have yohimbine alkaloids, which this extract undoubtedly includes

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Personally thought the RV was meh... You don't get much cream cheese flavoring in it, and there are 0 chocolate chips.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cellcuor Creatine/Glutamine now come flavored in Blue Ras and Fruit Punch
Serving size went from 72 to 50

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CL will be releasing a new flavor of OT + Greens soon.
Flavor should be a mix of a protein powder + Ice cream flavor ... As much info as I have right now.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Eradicate fat loss? That's a double negative indicating that fat loss will be eradicated or stopped. :) should be eradicate fat!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vision support!? Is that really possible? What would be the purpose?
Those ingredients have been in "occuvite" for years. I've never researched them myself but I assume there's some clinical reason for that. They both have a number of other health benefits beyond just the potential ocular benefits.

For me it's gonna come down to pricing on this especially considering it's only 20 servings BUT if it's affordable, I would consider making it a "staple"