The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No problem bud. If you think of anything else I can ship to you that is non-perishable maybe we can consider it for round 3 before you leave to go back to the UK.

At the end of the day just glad the AM Family enjoys my goodies. The least I can do to take care of the forums.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
No problem bud. If you think of anything else I can ship to you that is non-perishable maybe we can consider it for round 3 before you leave to go back to the UK.

At the end of the day just glad the AM Family enjoys my goodies. The least I can do to take care of the forums.
I disagree with you when you say your baking is mediocre lol it's NOT

if you think of anything else I wouldn't know what can be shipped and what can't as long as it won't destroy my macros ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I disagree with you when you say your baking is mediocre lol it's NOT

if you think of anything else I wouldn't know what can be shipped and what can't as long as it won't destroy my macros ;)
Maybe we can work out Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies with a chocolate swirl. Should be a killer combo. Ill keep my thinking cap on, and see what I can come up with. I have a feeling one of my tubs I got will go fast making recipes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw the profile for the man sports nootropic. It's strong. Well put together but not going to be over powering for less experienced noot users

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black stone have just released a new joint supp called orthabolic, I can't upload the profile because the app keeps saying there is an error

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Bob speaks the truth. IMGUR works well.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Lack of spell check once more....phenibut...dammit people....lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MyBar fans will enjoy this (I Know I am)

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/04/mybar-flavor-every-4-months.html

ProSupps planning on releasing a new MyBar flavor every 4 months

ProSupps is planning on keeping things fresh with the MyBar and add a new flavor to it every four or so months. Based on that we should be seeing at least two more new options sometime this year, with the only clue we have on them is that neither is going to be a pumpkin MyBar.

They fudged up.. Basic B's gonna be hating.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Call me crazy....but the new PES PBC tastes exactly like CPBC, just had it today. I was expecting a real Nutter Butter taste.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Call me crazy....but the new PES PBC tastes exactly like CPBC, just had it today. I was expecting a real Nutter Butter taste.
Like cpbc?

Man I'm glad I don't have your tastebuds

Cpbc has a clear chocolate presence! And PBC has a defined "cookie" taste as well IMO.

I'd cleanse that pallet and give it another go

But your tastebuds are your own, I hope you still enjoy the taste

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the Ronnie Coleman line is going to get into the protein bar game as well.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MyBar fans will enjoy this (I Know I am)

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/04/mybar-flavor-every-4-months.html

ProSupps planning on releasing a new MyBar flavor every 4 months

ProSupps is planning on keeping things fresh with the MyBar and add a new flavor to it every four or so months. Based on that we should be seeing at least two more new options sometime this year, with the only clue we have on them is that neither is going to be a pumpkin MyBar.

They fudged up.. Basic B's gonna be hating.
dude their cookies are retarded good, shts on their bars which i think are really good too lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely wasn't a fan either. I like MAN and what they do, but sometimes their products are hit or miss as far as ingredients go. Usually the preworkouts. I like Pump Powder though.
Pump powder was pretty good judging from the samples I used. Feel like it flies under the radar though as far as pump/stim free pre's go

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dude their cookies are retarded good, shts on their bars which i think are really good too lol
I can probably make protein cookies that are lower in calories and taste as good if not better.
A few members on here could probably vouch for that :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can probably make protein cookies that are lower in calories and taste as good if not better.
If you pull that off, I think you're in business, brother. Be raking in all that AM foodie $$$ ?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sure a lot of people could. But not everybody has the time. Same with protein bars. So make your own line and make some money

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I'm sure a lot of people could. But not everybody has the time. Same with protein bars. So make your own line and make some money
it does not take longer then 15-20 minutes to make a batch of cookies, people are lazy and just rather pay for the convenience of having a lot of extra sugars, sweeteners and fillers added to make a protein cookie.
When in reality a lot of them have more calories and cost more then a REAL cookie and a protein shake.

Hell i cook chicken and beef, boil potatoes, and fire up my rice cooker while they are in the oven. Kills multiple birds with one stone!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

CPbob.jpg

I'm a believer, these cookies are the bomb !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Cookies.JPG

I'm a believer, these cookies are the bomb !!!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it does not take longer then 15-20 minutes to make a batch of cookies, people are lazy and just rather pay for the convenience of having a lot of extra sugars, sweeteners and fillers added to make a protein cookie.
When in reality a lot of them have more calories and cost more then a REAL cookie and a protein shake.

Hell i cook chicken and beef, boil potatoes, and fire up my rice cooker while they are in the oven. Kills multiple birds with one stone!
Bob apologies...you've prob. posted it a million times in the past but can you link to your cookie recipes? Thank you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mike has lots of things up his sleeve

100% ISO coming from Scivation 1Fast400

Flavor be white chocolate strawberry
For Europe only unfortunately

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a few years back, there was not a high margin of profit on protein powders. Has that changed? I'm just wondering why so many companies are coming out with bars, cookies, and other protein treats now. I would assume the profit margin cannot be that high, assuming it is roughly the same for standalone protein powder.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know a few years back, there was not a high margin of profit on protein powders. Has that changed? I'm just wondering why so many companies are coming out with bars, cookies, and other protein treats now. I would assume the profit margin cannot be that high, assuming it is roughly the same for standalone protein powder.
Protein Powder is not a high margin item at all. In most cases it is utilized to help market your brand. Due to the cost of raw materials especially over the last 5 years you have seen what has happened to the cost of 2lb/4lb tubs of whey protein. They have rised a ton. This is also another reason why if companies are somehow still selling protein at low costs it raises a red flag. Especially if they do not have a 3rd party test or COA to back their product.
We both know that over 20+ Companies in the past 2 years have been found guilty of this practice, and there are probably more that could be added to the list.

Bars and Cookies I don't have a huge background knowledge of. Seeing how they are becoming so popular in the market (bars especially) if would make sense if they were a high profit item.

The only downfall of bars (and possibly cookies because I have never bought a protein cookie) is you can see the quality of them go in the gutter if they are held on the shelf for a period of time. I know 1Fast400 has touched on this subject with bars and how the quality of them especially within 6 months of being held can alter their taste/quality to a large degree.

Personally I can't justify dropping $2.50-$3.00 on a cookie when in reality you can take a scoop of whey with you (~$1.00) and buy a real cookie and actually end up saving money and calories in the grand scheme of things.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein Powder is not a high margin item at all. In most cases it is utilized to help market your brand. Due to the cost of raw materials especially over the last 5 years you have seen what has happened to the cost of 2lb/4lb tubs of whey protein. They have rised a ton. This is also another reason why if companies are somehow still selling protein at low costs it raises a red flag. Especially if they do not have a 3rd party test or COA to back their product.
We both know that over 20+ Companies in the past 2 years have been found guilty of this practice, and there are probably more that could be added to the list.

Bars and Cookies I don't have a huge background knowledge of. Seeing how they are becoming so popular in the market (bars especially) if would make sense if they were a high profit item.

The only downfall of bars (and possibly cookies because I have never bought a protein cookie) is you can see the quality of them go in the gutter if they are held on the shelf for a period of time. I know 1Fast400 has touched on this subject with bars and how the quality of them especially within 6 months of being held can alter their taste/quality to a large degree.

Personally I can't justify dropping $2.50-$3.00 on a cookie when in reality you can take a scoop of whey with you (~$1.00) and buy a real cookie and actually end up saving money and calories in the grand scheme of things.
The part I put in bold makes me wonder why companies would get into the bar game. I would assume if margin is not high on powder, it would be similar to bars. But maybe, like you mentioned, there is such a market for them that companies are making these products for branding purposes.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Most companies are dumb, that's why they do dumb things. It's a follow the leader mentality. Protein will go up around $1/lb over the course of the year, around .25 a quarter. Pricing has been low, vs the past few years, so a lot of people jumped in. Unless you have a guaranteed buyer, no clue why someone would make protein. I only made it domestically when I had locked in sales internationally. It takes up a ton of cash, takes up a ton of space and fluctuates too much in price. With all the failed versions out in the market, there is constantly one being blown out, making it difficult to get traction on the shelf.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MT To release protein chips

have between 10 to 11g of protein per bag, between zero and 1g of sugar, and a total of 108 or 110 calories.

For now only three flavors for the Nitro-Tech Protein Chips have been confirmed with Sea Salt & Vinegar, BBQ, and Nacho Cheese.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MT To release protein chips

have between 10 to 11g of protein per bag, between zero and 1g of sugar, and a total of 108 or 110 calories.

For now only three flavors for the Nitro-Tech Protein Chips have been confirmed with Sea Salt & Vinegar, BBQ, and Nacho Cheese.
When. I am totally buying those

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MRE from Redcon1

Flavors: Sweet Potato Pie & Blueberry Cobbler

MRE packs a unique blend of beef isolate, salmon, chicken, egg, brown rice, and pea protein. In the carbohydrate department Redcon1 has gone with yam, sweet potato, pea starch, blueberry, goji fruit, maltodextrin, and dextrose. There are a couple of other ingredients in the supplement that are also worth highlighting with MCT oil and coconut water powder.

Be out --> 3 Weeks.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MRE from Redcon1

Flavors: Sweet Potato Pie & Blueberry Cobbler

MRE packs a unique blend of beef isolate, salmon, chicken, egg, brown rice, and pea protein. In the carbohydrate department Redcon1 has gone with yam, sweet potato, pea starch, blueberry, goji fruit, maltodextrin, and dextrose. There are a couple of other ingredients in the supplement that are also worth highlighting with MCT oil and coconut water powder.

Be out --> 3 Weeks.
Meal replacement shakes have defiantly evolved from where they once were (50g sugar with 25g protein) pretty decent profile on this one too, only comment would be that it doesn't seem to have some decent fats in there (or enough rather) i mean its not hard to add but for holistic sake it would have been nice to have a bit more.

also +1 for quest chips tasting meh and costing way too much.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/04/nitro-tech-protein-chips.html
Unstated.

I thought the quest chips were meh, and too expensive per bag. Same with protein cookies in general. Can't justify the cost for them.
I could stomach the sour cream and cheese Quest chips and if in a pinch the sour cream and onion. The cost is not too bad if you buy a box and get it on sale. I paid less than 1.70 per bag from Amz (subscribe and save). While on their own that price is still high, but to be able to give in to my evening snack attack while watching TV and not kill my macros (with fat or carbs) is worth it to me.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got these into the store today. Got to make sure to tell the customers not to shake it I guess!

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Product does not contain alcohol" ???

Psssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm out.

lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"Product does not contain alcohol" ???

Psssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm out.

lol
how am I supposed to get krunk with these? need to supplement throughout the night at da club after ive taken my pre twerkout with gold flakes. stay anabolic all. night. long.

:boobies: