The New Product Release Thread

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I personally purchased it for the price and general health but I enjoy it for sure. Don’t notice it working any less than any other forms I’ve tried

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I need to do some research ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always thought it helped with fatty liver
In sufficient doses with methionine & inositol, the MIC combo is well-established to strip fat out of the liver. Just have to deal with the loose stool at those doses, but better than having NAFLD.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In sufficient doses with methionine & inositol, the MIC combo is well-established to strip fat out of the liver. Just have to deal with the loose stool at those doses, but better than having NAFLD.
We've had a lot of positive feedback from people over the years using 1 to 2 grams per day for fatty liver; which at that dose, there is really no worry about loose stool issues.

Also, it is very commonly taken with L-Ornithine L-Aspartate for fatty liver.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is another example of what I mentioned in my choline post about a super great ingredient that just never really got promoted a lot because it isn't a big money maker for brands. It's probably the best ingredient for liver support that just always seems to get overlooked by the bodybuilding community, and in my opinion should be a staple in anyone's regimen that does any type of potential liver toxic AAS runs.

From a general health perspective, its fantastic for people trying to improve liver health and combatting fatty liver.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We've had a lot of positive feedback from people over the years using 1 to 2 grams per day for fatty liver; which at that dose, there is really no worry about loose stool issues.

Also, it is very commonly taken with L-Ornithine L-Aspartate for fatty liver.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is another example of what I mentioned in my choline post about a super great ingredient that just never really got promoted a lot because it isn't a big money maker for brands. It's probably the best ingredient for liver support that just always seems to get overlooked by the bodybuilding community, and in my opinion should be a staple in anyone's regimen that does any type of potential liver toxic AAS runs.

From a general health perspective, its fantastic for people trying to improve liver health and combatting fatty liver.
Great post!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m definitely limiting any new purchases of Alpha GPC after reading that. I did enjoy the focus before though

Citicholine and Huperzine A work great (independently) for me. Bitatrate is okay.

Choline citrate almost felt like a racetam to me? And I started with a pretty small dose and was shocked to feel brain fog. I’m wondering what’s in my metabolism causing that.

I’m super sensitive to racetams and noopept. Noopept at 15-20 mg is an awful experience for me, brain fog and headaches then a horrendous, horrific crash. Unifiram felt really weird at a small dose too, so it’s just made me think racetams aren’t for me. And what’s the relation of choline citrate to racetams? Seems they are frequently used together yet almost felt the same to me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m definitely limiting any new purchases of Alpha GPC after reading that. I did enjoy the focus before though

Citicholine and Huperzine A work great (independently) for me. Bitatrate is okay.

Choline citrate almost felt like a racetam to me? And I started with a pretty small dose and was shocked to feel brain fog. I’m wondering what’s in my metabolism causing that.

I’m super sensitive to racetams and noopept. Noopept at 15-20 mg is an awful experience for me, brain fog and headaches then a horrendous, horrific crash. Unifiram felt really weird at a small dose too, so it’s just made me think racetams aren’t for me. And what’s the relation of choline citrate to racetams? Seems they are frequently used together yet almost felt the same to me.
I always thought racetams lowered Choline which is why it was said to supplement with Choline to prevent that. I could be way off base on that though.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always thought racetams lowered Choline which is why it was said to supplement with Choline to prevent that. I could be way off base on that though.
From what I remember, a lot of them “use up” choline. It’s part of the boost they give is enhanced choline utilization. So some people would get headaches from using, and taking some choline helped.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I remember, a lot of them “use up” choline. It’s part of the boost they give is enhanced choline utilization. So some people would get headaches from using, and taking some choline helped.
Good posts and both are correct.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

When and by whom did you use Choline Citrate?

The reason I'm asking is because there were a couple brands that when the government cracked down on Piracetam, that actually were selling Piracetam as Choline Citrate to get rid of it - this was years ago. Most of their customers knew that, but some people that just happened to randomly try it may not have.

I never responded well to racetams myself like most people said they did. I do love Choline Citrate though.

If what you tried was legit choline citrate, it would depend on your dosage. I would tell most people to start at only 500 mg. to assess tolerance and work their way up from there. My favorite dose is 500 mg. twice per day, but commonly may do 1000 mg. once per day just bc I wind up forgetting the second dose half the time so I try to keep it simple.

There's no relation between Choline Citrate and racetams other than it is/was the best Choline source to take with the racetams, as racetams can deplete choline stores.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried Racetam or Choline Citrate ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never tried Racetam or Choline Citrate ?
“Racetam” refers to a class of brain boosting supplements. Many of them end in “racetam” so it’s a colloquial shortening of it. Piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam for example. Noopept is often grouped in because it’s derived in some way from piracetam, I forget the details. They’re under fire from the FDA now or something. I don’t remember what the situation is, but they’re getting hard to find.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
“Racetam” refers to a class of brain boosting supplements. Many of them end in “racetam” so it’s a colloquial shortening of it. Piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam for example. Noopept is often grouped in because it’s derived in some way from piracetam, I forget the details. They’re under fire from the FDA now or something. I don’t remember what the situation is, but they’re getting hard to find.
Thanks for the info! Always like to learn.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8-10mg Noopept taken with a sufficient dosage of choline supplementation, 1-2x a week when trying to improve a skill or learn/retain something, is a serious performance hack.

Whether that’s improving technique on lift while practicing at a percentage you can think through (60-80%), studying something, practicing a golf swing, learning a language, anything you want to ingrain faster & retain longer, better.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A wealth of info in here.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8-10mg Noopept taken with a sufficient dosage of choline supplementation, 1-2x a week when trying to improve a skill or learn/retain something, is a serious performance hack.

Whether that’s improving technique on lift while practicing at a percentage you can think through (60-80%), studying something, practicing a golf swing, learning a language, anything you want to ingrain faster & retain longer, better.
I enjoyed Noopept a long time ago. I haven’t used it in years. The others I tried never gave much effect.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I saw this, its cost $199

how much dough are you guys dropping on longevity products? A few places near me are doing NAD+ IV infusions but they are redonk $$

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 234197

I saw this, its cost $199

how much dough are you guys dropping on longevity products? A few places near me are doing NAD+ IV infusions but they are redonk $$
The only think I'll say about that is that I have pretty much an all-star dream type anti-aging/longevity product designed and I've been worried about the price point it will sell at, and its nowhere near that. It would have about a dozen more ingredients than that and full retail would be about 150.00 probably and it would sell for less.

Very surprised to see them using NMN after the FDA stance on it, but there's a good chance they had it in production before that happened and may have felt like they had to go forward with it for at least a run or two with that in there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only think I'll say about that is that I have pretty much an all-star dream type anti-aging/longevity product designed and I've been worried about the price point it will sell at, and its nowhere near that. It would have about a dozen more ingredients than that and full retail would be about 150.00 probably and it would sell for less.

Very surprised to see them using NMN after the FDA stance on it, but there's a good chance they had it in production before that happened and may have felt like they had to go forward with it for at least a run or two with that in there.
As you know @sns8778 I have switch most of my current supplements over to your line of Longevity Products I would love to see an All-In-One product, may be a powder instead of 10-20 capsules ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As you know @sns8778 I have switch most of my current supplements over to your line of Longevity Products I would love to see an All-In-One product, may be a powder instead of 10-20 capsules ?
Thank you.

The one I'm talking about is a bit different though - you're talking about the Health Series, which are definitely great products for anti-aging and longevity, like Cardiovascular Support XT, Kidney Assist XT, etc. I actually did think about making an all-in-one type of product and combining a lot of them into a powder formula and I may at some point, but the taste would be pretty rough bc of the taste of the ingredients.

But what I was talking about here is that we are considering launching an actual anti-aging/longevity sub-brand either later this year or the beginning of next year and the thought has been to do a very comprehensive anti-aging/longevity product. A lot of brands have different products for mitochondria, senescence, autophagy, telomeres, etc. I have a product designed that would be like an all-star list of all of those together but it would be around a 150.00 a month product, which isn't bad considering that there are brands selling just one of those types for 100 a month or so. My initial thought was doing 2 to 3 formulas at 69.99 each for people that only wanted one type and then an all-in-one for around 149.99 and then offering discounts on a 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month supply. I'm very interested in those types of ingredients and have researched them for years.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

The one I'm talking about is a bit different though - you're talking about the Health Series, which are definitely great products for anti-aging and longevity, like Cardiovascular Support XT, Kidney Assist XT, etc. I actually did think about making an all-in-one type of product and combining a lot of them into a powder formula and I may at some point, but the taste would be pretty rough bc of the taste of the ingredients.

But what I was talking about here is that we are considering launching an actual anti-aging/longevity sub-brand either later this year or the beginning of next year and the thought has been to do a very comprehensive anti-aging/longevity product. A lot of brands have different products for mitochondria, senescence, autophagy, telomeres, etc. I have a product designed that would be like an all-star list of all of those together but it would be around a 150.00 a month product, which isn't bad considering that there are brands selling just one of those types for 100 a month or so. My initial thought was doing 2 to 3 formulas at 69.99 each for people that only wanted one type and then an all-in-one for around 149.99 and then offering discounts on a 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month supply. I'm very interested in those types of ingredients and have researched them for years.
I think this is a great idea. Some of these companies are selling products at a ridiculous price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this is a great idea. Some of these companies are selling products at a ridiculous price.
Thank you.

What gets me is that so many of the products that companies selling for insane prices isn't cost justified. Like if it costs a lot to make, I understand fair markups and the cost of running a business. But some of these, like the one he mentioned, are nowhere near expensive enough to make to justify a 200 price tag. For example, the one I have in mind will cost at a minimum 25.00 more per bottle at cost to make and would sell for at least 50 less. BUT I do understand that a lot of companies like that have to factor in huge advertising budgets into their markups, but dang,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

What gets me is that so many of the products that companies selling for insane prices isn't cost justified. Like if it costs a lot to make, I understand fair markups and the cost of running a business. But some of these, like the one he mentioned, are nowhere near expensive enough to make to justify a 200 price tag. For example, the one I have in mind will cost at a minimum 25.00 more per bottle at cost to make and would sell for at least 50 less. BUT I do understand that a lot of companies like that have to factor in huge advertising budgets into their markups, but dang,
Absolutely! Im all for a company charging a high price if they brought an ingredient to market, did studies, made sure it was safe, or if it was expensive in general to manufacture but I see companies selling Apigenin, Fisetin, Berberine, Oleuropin and another couple well known cost effective herbs for over $100 for a month supply and not at doses that would warrant that cost.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One Thing, At least you can trust that SNS will have quality ingredient and meet label claims! I will pay more for piece of mind !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! Im all for a company charging a high price if they brought an ingredient to market, did studies, made sure it was safe, or if it was expensive in general to manufacture but I see companies selling Apigenin, Fisetin, Berberine, Oleuropin and another couple well known cost effective herbs for over $100 for a month supply and not at doses that would warrant that cost.
Agreed.

There are products that are way too marked up and expensive and then there are also products that are so cheap, that for someone like me knowing how much things cost to make, I'm like - "yeah, no way that could be what it says it is" haha.

The thing about brands claiming to have brought and ingredient to the market, doing studies, etc. is that 99.9% of the time, its not the brand of product selling the ingredient that has done that anyway, its the raw material supplier.

I understand it sounds cool from a marketing standpoint for brands to say they did this or that, but the reality is that most of the time, at least in the legit GMP raw material supply world, if the ingredients are done correctly, its large ingredient companies that are actually bringing them to the market and then the brands are just being the first ones to use the ingredients. Which is still cool, but I guess doesn't sound as good as brands making it out like they did it all themselves.

Sorry, may be overexplaining here, and you probably know all that anyway, my post was moreso to anyone else reading that may not know that haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed.

There are products that are way too marked up and expensive and then there are also products that are so cheap, that for someone like me knowing how much things cost to make, I'm like - "yeah, no way that could be what it says it is" haha.

The thing about brands claiming to have brought and ingredient to the market, doing studies, etc. is that 99.9% of the time, its not the brand of product selling the ingredient that has done that anyway, its the raw material supplier.

I understand it sounds cool from a marketing standpoint for brands to say they did this or that, but the reality is that most of the time, at least in the legit GMP raw material supply world, if the ingredients are done correctly, its large ingredient companies that are actually bringing them to the market and then the brands are just being the first ones to use the ingredients. Which is still cool, but I guess doesn't sound as good as brands making it out like they did it all themselves.

Sorry, may be overexplaining here, and you probably know all that anyway, my post was moreso to anyone else reading that may not know that haha.

I for one appreciate the education !! I wish I had paid more attention to these type of details 40 years ago !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

do you like Peak ATP?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you like Peak ATP?
I think that it is a good ingredient in general for the category that it is in, but that it doesn't make a lot of sense in that particular product except as marketing and a sales pitch.

My issues with the ingredient itself is that I do like it, but there are so many thing I like better than it and that I would probably buy and use first, that I'm not sure I would ever prioritize it for personal use. And its kind of one of those things where to me, its a secondary ingredient but at a premium price - and if using it personally, I would actually go higher than the recommended dosage.

I hope that makes sense - I'm not trying to sound discouraging on the ingredient itself bc I do think it has some good science and I do like it in theory.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lean Edge Nite Burn - Sleep Better & Burn Fat While You Sleep

CEL PCT Assist (New Version) - Natural Testosterone & Libido Booster + Estrogen Control Support

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

CEL PCT Assist (New Version) - Natural Testosterone & Libido Booster + Estrogen Control Support
We haven’t had much action in this thread recently. Glad to see a new post and come newly revamped CEL products.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What has changes for PCT Assist?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What has changes for PCT Assist?
The thread in the link details the new formula.

7-Methoxyflavone was removed.
E. Cottonii and Abieta were included in its place.

Each serving contains a full 100 mg. of actual Icariin.

PCT-Assist RENDERING (FRONT).png
PCT-Assist (UPDATED3) Supp Facts v2.png