The New King of Pre-Workouts Is Almost Here!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ORACLE by OLYMPUS LABS

Olympus Labs embarked on a quest to develop a pre-workout supplement that would provide an unmatched and remarkable experience, as predicted by the Oracle.

As a result of this endeavor, they created a new pre-workout product called Oracle, which delivers an extraordinary experience that includes unbeatable flavor, exceptional levels of euphoria, focus, energy, and mind-body connection.

The product also provides just the right amount of pump, achieving the perfect balance...

Read More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/the-reign-has-fallen/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to try this one out! Make sure you guys jump on it when it's released!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotta be 100% honest. Every time these guys drop a coming soon with no ingredients I immediately loose interest. They would do themselves a huge justice by announcing the ingredients day 1.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gotta be 100% honest. Every time these guys drop a coming soon with no ingredients I immediately loose interest. They would do themselves a huge justice by announcing the ingredients day 1.
Yeah I’m sure there’s a lot of people here who feel that way, but the general public seems to fall for hype. So I understand them going that way. Bigger crowd. But yeah it bothers me too, ingredients are literally all I care about.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I’m sure there’s a lot of people here who feel that way, but the general public seems to fall for hype. So I understand them going that way. Bigger crowd. But yeah it bothers me too, ingredients are literally all I care about.
I guess it makes sense, build hype or Suspense. I'm in your boat tho. In order for something to peak my interest I need to know what is in the bottle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get it guys. In due time. I’m in the dark myself on profile so as soon as I can I’ll post

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Straight up

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
i mean I understand to an extent. But almost every company only reveals less than a handful of ingredients at a time and the complete formula at launch.
You’re thinking from a consumers perspective as do I but this is a company at the end of the day and it’s a strategic disadvantage to release formulas so far in advance when historically OL’s formulas are one of the most copied historically. Just look at the J.Regia debacle we found and named that extract and boom in a blink of an eye there were hundreds of brands doing it.
this is why clinically dosed prop blends are making a comeback so companies can’t just copy the ingredients and doses. Look at pes in the past no one could figure out their 11-hydro yohimbine dose because it was in a prop or various of their other ingredients

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
To be fair even if we released some of the novel ingredients all you would have access to is google searches to figure out what they are. We’ve already compiled that in a write up so we’ve made sure to highlight every ingredient and fully explain it.

Consumers must think like brands and brands must think like customers for there to be mutual understanding created

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
💣 Heads up, warriors! 💣

Oracle is set to launch on March 21st! 🚀

Mark your calendars, folks! 📅

Prepare for an intense surge of energy, laser-sharp focus, and unparalleled muscular endurance! This is NOT your ordinary preworkout! 🔥

🌟 ORACLE will transform your gym sessions into a legendary experience.🌟

🔮 The reign has fallen, and the ORACLE has spoken! Unleash the mystic power of ORACLE and become a part of the Olympus Labs legacy!

⏰ We're Counting down the days till March 21st! ⏰

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the info for Oracle will be disclosed on day 1 of launch so stay tuned as we're getting closer and closer to the big day

Only 6 days out from launch!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the info for Oracle will be disclosed on day 1 of launch so stay tuned as we're getting closer and closer to the big day

6 days so stoked!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Very excited for this new pre workout and glad we will be carrying it over at Strong Supplement Shop to!

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
Ten days before my birthday, sweet! I'm definitely in on this! Rain knocked my socks off and iv been waiting for OL to come out with a new pre for years. I'm on Alphabulk right now like ten days in and I feel like I definitely feel that it has a positive effect on strength and pump. I'm taking it a long side like five other natural anabolics but ai feel I can definitely feel something from it because iv done experiments with dosing different products at different times of day on some days. Anyways sorry to sound like an OL fanboy but I'm super excited about these new products, I'm probably going to pick up some Ep1logue with my Oracle because it's been one of my favorite natural anabolics with epi in them the whole time it's been out, every version. Even though I'm already taking 250 milligrams of branded Proepicate Epicatechin in the supplement Byld by Unbound which I'm mostly taking for the phosphatidic acid but the laxosterone in that supplement is a nice bonus too. Sorry for the rant, just exited, but **** yeah Oympus Labs so stoked on this!!! 🤙 🤙🤙💪💪💪🦾🦾🦾

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ten days before my birthday, sweet! I'm definitely in on this! Rain knocked my socks off and iv been waiting for OL to come out with a new pre for years. I'm on Alphabulk right now like ten days in and I feel like I definitely feel that it has a positive effect on strength and pump. I'm taking it a long side like five other natural anabolics but ai feel I can definitely feel something from it because iv done experiments with dosing different products at different times of day on some days. Anyways sorry to sound like an OL fanboy but I'm super excited about these new products, I'm probably going to pick up some Ep1logue with my Oracle because it's been one of my favorite natural anabolics with epi in them the whole time it's been out, every version. Even though I'm already taking 250 milligrams of branded Proepicate Epicatechin in the supplement Byld by Unbound which I'm mostly taking for the phosphatidic acid but the laxosterone in that supplement is a nice bonus too. Sorry for the rant, just exited, but **** yeah Oympus Labs so stoked on this!!! 🤙🤙🤙💪💪💪🦾🦾🦾
Same here!!! Glad Alphabulk is treating you well to!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Ten days before my birthday, sweet! I'm definitely in on this! Rain knocked my socks off and iv been waiting for OL to come out with a new pre for years. I'm on Alphabulk right now like ten days in and I feel like I definitely feel that it has a positive effect on strength and pump. I'm taking it a long side like five other natural anabolics but ai feel I can definitely feel something from it because iv done experiments with dosing different products at different times of day on some days. Anyways sorry to sound like an OL fanboy but I'm super excited about these new products, I'm probably going to pick up some Ep1logue with my Oracle because it's been one of my favorite natural anabolics with epi in them the whole time it's been out, every version. Even though I'm already taking 250 milligrams of branded Proepicate Epicatechin in the supplement Byld by Unbound which I'm mostly taking for the phosphatidic acid but the laxosterone in that supplement is a nice bonus too. Sorry for the rant, just exited, but **** yeah Oympus Labs so stoked on this!!! 🤙🤙🤙💪💪💪🦾🦾🦾
love it ! You’re gonna love everything that’s coming

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m not good at math but 6 days out would make tomorrow Launch Day 🤞

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We can hardly contain our excitement! 🤩

We're thrilled to announce that the launch of Oracle, Olympus Labs' latest pre-workout supplement, is just one day away!

They've truly poured their heart and soul into creating this amazing new preworkout, and we can't wait for you all to get your chance to experience it.

We're on the edge of our seats as we await the launch on March 21st , when Oracle takes the fitness world by storm.

Don't miss out!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol will it be available right at midnight?
No normally around 10 or 11am pacific time. That’s normally when the drops happen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We can hardly contain our excitement! 🤩

We're thrilled to announce that the launch of Oracle, Olympus Labs' latest pre-workout supplement, is just one day away!

They've truly poured their heart and soul into creating this amazing new preworkout, and we can't wait for you all to get your chance to experience it.

We're on the edge of our seats as we await the launch on March 21st , when Oracle takes the fitness world by storm.

Don't miss out!
Don't miss out on trying this new pre! Very excited to try it myself!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not good at math but 6 days out would make tomorrow Launch Day 🤞
I will be ordering Oracle today as soon as it’s available for purchase. Anything else up for that has a good sale/discount on it I can combine with my order?

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
Lol I'm so one trak minded I dreamed about pre workout most of the night...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be ordering Oracle today as soon as it’s available for purchase. Anything else up for that has a good sale/discount on it I can combine with my order?
Not sure atm. I’ll browse around the site when I get a chance! Either way I’m glad everyone is as pumped as I am for this.

littlrook

Awards
OG Craze, how i miss the grape cough syrup flavor. Pineapple was delish tho

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
Lol not trying to talk **** but I'm a college drop out that was never that good at using PowerPoint by I could have done a better promo video than the one that is on the strong website.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG Craze, how i miss the grape cough syrup flavor. Pineapple was delish tho
The first batch tasted awful but the effects…. Definitely illicit

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
Sheesh this looks stim heavy, I think I probably gonna end up using it at 1 and 1 and a half scoops and mix it with a non stim pre like pump daddy from ryse or apollon bare knuckle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered two.
My man!

Is the Stim-X dosed lower, higher or equal to the dose of it in Re1gn?
I would imagine same but still not sure tbh

Ordered a tub.
Appreciate it brother!

Sheesh this looks stim heavy, I think I probably gonna end up using it at 1 and 1 and a half scoops and mix it with a non stim pre like pump daddy from ryse or apollon bare knuckle.
Beauty of 1/2 scoop pres. An always tailor to your needs. Appreciate it!

Is there a ingredient profile yet
Yeah it’s on the site. Love stim-x and really excited about Genistein:

“To date, genistein has never been given justice and used in pre-workout supplementation before, but we’re here to change that, being the gamechangers we are.”