the napalm detroit barbell experience...

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
Maybe not getting rich, but he should have some money. Through training clients alone I would imagine he makes decent money
Thats what I was getting at, but even if he made a 500,000 a year I'd imagine a surgery of that magnitude would cost at least that much considering just my wife's c section was 20-30k

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and there are plenty of people with jobs that make decent money, doesn't mean they just have plenty of cash laying around for a 20-30k surgery, meds, hospital bills, etc.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless of how it gets paid for, that shït looked like it hurt.

smoker145

Yes and there are plenty of people with jobs that make decent money, doesn't mean they just have plenty of cash laying around for a 20-30k surgery, meds, hospital bills, etc.
Look if he is smart, he should have some money. And where are we getting 30k? You don't know how much it will be. I'm sure animal will help out, and I'm sure he can fight his insurance company.

I'm not saying he's got shoe boxes ful of cash, but if he is in anyway smart business man, he should have capitalized on his fame

smoker145

If that's the case I'm gonna get out of the military and get huge and build a name for myself by creating a new powerlifting program: The Triangle Method.
And by training clients. Let's say he only did $50 a person, and just 4 a day... Way unrealistic...

73k right there. Probably around or more than many of you make. And that's only from a way low called training clients number...

Let's get real

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
If that's the case I'm gonna get out of the military and get huge and build a name for myself by creating a new powerlifting program: The Triangle Method.
You should

Edit: were do I sign up

smoker145

It's laughable everyone think Lilly, green, etc make no money. They're no million aires, but if they were anywhere close to smart, they wouldn't and shouldn't be worried about money.

They should amass near, if not more than 100k a year from training ppl.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Guys, and when I say that I mean smoker, I train w the strongest 148'r in the history of 148'rs. Pro total, the whole shebang. He works a full time job. Know what his perks are? Shirts and suits...

napalm

napalm

Awards
75 a person, 4 a day=109,000 from clients... Yea he poor
Stop talking out of your ass, you have no idea what the mans finances are.

And your stupid numbers are based on 7 days a week...

smoker145

Guys, and when I say that I mean smoker, I train w the strongest 148'r in the history of 148'rs. Pro total, the whole shebang. He works a full time job. Know what his perks are? Shirts and suits...
Name? Someone everyone knows? At least who powerliftts?
How many ppl he train a day?
Does he sell his own clothing?
Does he do seminars like Lilly and everyone else?
Does he have his own training program which many follow? Does he have a book?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name? Someone everyone knows? At least who powerliftts? How many ppl he train a day? Does he sell his own clothing? Does he do seminars like Lilly and everyone else? Does he have his own training program which many follow? Does he have a book?
Why even bother guessing or even caring what Lilly makes without knowing any of the facts.

smoker145

Stop talking out of your ass, you have no idea what the mans finances are.
Your right. I guess he trains no one. He is dead broke.

Any smart person with his recognition wouldn't be poor

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right. I guess he trains no one. He is dead broke. Any smart person with his recognition wouldn't be poor
No one said he's broke. I'm just saying anywhere between 25k and 1 million is an absolute guess, considering we dunno **** about him.

smoker145

Mark bell is putting on a show too...

That man doesn't even have a nickel to his name.. It's so sad

napalm

napalm

Awards
Your implying he makes nothing from training ppl and everything else. Your nieve as sht. Go donate money to him
I'm implying you don't know what the fck you're talking about, nothing more, nothing less...

smoker145

No one said he's broke. I'm just saying anywhere between 25k and 1 million is an absolute guess, considering we dunno **** about him.
25k? Lol
100 a day, from clients is more than that.

Wake up

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25k? Lol 100 a day, from clients is more than that. Wake up
I said it's a ****ing guess. I didn't say he's rich or poor. I randomly threw out 25k-1 million, just like you randomly threw out 150-200k to make a point.

All I'm saying is that any number you spit out, is an absolute guess. Am I wrong?

Stop being a Richard. No number you say will be correct, because none of us know.

smoker145

I said it's a ****ing guess. I didn't say he's rich or poor. I randomly threw out 25k-1 million, just like you randomly threw out 150-200k to make a point. All I'm saying is that any number you spit out, is an absolute guess. Am I wrong?
I'm saying if he's not making at least 100k Fromm training he's an idiot.

You right bout my guess, but a man who trains ppl, and someone who has his recognition shouldn't be asking for donations

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm saying if he's not making at least 100k Fromm training he's an idiot. You right bout my guess, but a man who trains ppl, and someone who has his recognition shouldn't be asking for donations
What I'm saying, is we flat out just don't know, so who are we to judge if he should ask for a donation or not.

smoker145

What I'm saying, is we flat out just don't know, so who are we to judge if he should ask for a donation or not.
I guess all these years he hasn't been making a penny and has been surviving day to day on animal supps.

Go cry to mark bell about ppl not being able to make money from pl..

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25k? Lol 100 a day, from clients is more than that. Wake up
I got the cube for free. Free-ninety nine. Powerlifting is a fringe sport, which is why only the largest meets are held outside of an unused conference room in a rundown hotel. I don't think Lilly is broke, but I'd venture to say that your figures are way off. No one pays $75 a day for his training and I doubt he's making $300 a day off of new clients. Sure, he does seminars and has a book and all that jazz. You know what a book amounts to if no one buys it? (It amounts to a book that no one bought).
I doubt he makes the required amount of money to foot the bill to repair both MCLs, a fractured patella, torn quad tendons and all that other shït he suffered.

napalm

napalm

Awards
but a man who trains ppl, and someone who has his recognition shouldn't be asking for donations
But he is, what does that tell you?

Do you think he's laying in bed thinking "man, I bet I could gyp people out of a lot of money by making them think insurance won't pay for surgery."

We have a word for things like that, it's called fraud...

smoker145

Rob pays 45 a session, I'm sure he can squeeze that out of a few ppl a day, everyday to help them.

smoker145

But he is, what does that tell you? Do you think he's laying in bed thinking "man, I bet I could gyp people out of a lot of money by making them think insurance won't pay for surgery." We have a word for things like that, it's called fraud...
I feel no sympathy for someone who didn't save

smoker145

Para-

Wake up. I know a guy whose a terrible trainer, has his own place,
Trains 6 ppl a day, 30 a piece.

But I guess noone would pay money to train with Lilly. Who the fck is Lilly? What could he help me with?

napalm

napalm

Awards
I feel no sympathy for someone who didn't save
Yeah?

Ask yourself the same question in 20 yrs. you live at home, how much do you got saved?

I didn't make enough to really start saving until I was about 35, now I'm playing catch up putting 800/month into 403b.

smoker145

Yeah? Ask yourself the same question in 20 yrs. you live at home, how much do you got saved? I didn't make enough to really start saving until I was about 35, now I'm playing catch up putting 800/month into 403b.
Pay my bills too.

And I bet you didn't make as much as he does now back then

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Para-

Wake up. I know a guy whose a terrible trainer, has his own place, Trains 6 ppl a day, 30 a piece. But I guess noone would pay money to train with Lilly. Who the fck is Lilly? What could he help me with?
Wake up? For real? I cook my own meals, I don't live with my parents. I have a full-time job making decent enough money. I'll tell you right now that I don't have enough money squirreled away to pay for a full knee replacement and a partial for the other and it's likely that most people in today's economy are in the same boat. These are things you would recognize if your silver spoon was ever bent away from your childish fücking mouth. Wake up? I'll throat punch you quicker than you can spit that stupid phrase out of your suckhole.

smoker145

Wake up? For real? I cook my own meals, I don't live with my parents. I have a full-time job making decent enough money. I'll tell you right now that I don't have enough money squirreled away to pay for a full knee replacement and a partial for the other and it's likely that most people in today's economy are in the same boat. These are things you would recognize if your silver spoon was ever bent away from your childish fücking mouth. Wake up? I'll throat punch you quicker than you can spit that stupid phrase out of your suckhole.
Bring it. I work full time too. And there's no way you make as much as he does.

Pm me. I'll send you my address

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp, that escalated quickly.

Sure is cold outside today. Campus is closed so I ain't mad, heyyy.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus. :rolleyes:

The insurance thing is right; if you get hurt making money outside of the job that provides the insurance, you're on the hook. Ask me how I know.