THE MONSTAR's secret stuff - Focused Nutrition EPIANDRO

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Well it's that time. The epi ran out yesterday and the cycle is over. Before I get into my final thoughts I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU to Marms for allowing me the chance to log this product, Focused Nutrition for supplying the products, and each and every one of you that participated in this thread and gave me any type of feedback. I am very thankful to all of you. Marms gave me a shot to run my first log on these boards and I hope this log was up to his standards. I wanted to do the best log I could possibly do.

On to the final review. I ran it for a while at 3 caps per day and then switched to 4 caps per day for roughly the last 3rd of the cycle. Based on what I experienced I would advise people, especially the bigger/heavier guys like myself, to run 4 caps the entire cycle. As far as prohormones go, epiandro is always a safe choice. It has very mild sides and is a great choice for beginners that are just getting into PH's. I will also say that I think epiandro has significant value paired with a harsher compound to keep libido high during the cycle and to prevent shut down. That is where epiandro proves to be really worth its weight in gold. Running it solo, as I did for this log, still has merit. I did get thicker throughout the cycle and I did feel stronger. Keep in mind I say I felt stronger because I took this product during the parts of my training that set the ground work for the heavy training that is coming in these next 3 weeks. Lethargy did become an issue. I found myself laboring through most of my sessions and while I felt strong while I was actually lifting, it was hard to make it through the entirety of the session. Sleep was also hit or miss on cycle. Some nights I would sleep great and others I would wake up constantly and have a hard time falling asleep. Other than that though I am hard pressed to find any other negative sides associated with this compound. Like I said earlier, it is a great compound to use if you are new to PH's or if you want a mild boost without having to worry about the bad sides that come with harsher compounds. All in all I am happy with the cycle and would recommend this product to anyone in the market for epiandro, this stuff is definitely legit and it comes from a stand up company.

The next 3 weeks are my heavy weeks for this training cycle. Since I do feel like the last 6 weeks on this cycle have obviously contributed to any PR's I hit during these next 3 weeks, I will post them up in here once I hit them. If anyone has any questions for me about this product or anything else please feel free to ask, I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's that time. The epi ran out yesterday and the cycle is over. Before I get into my final thoughts I would like to offer a sincere THANK YOU to Marms for allowing me the chance to log this product, Focused Nutrition for supplying the products, and each and every one of you that participated in this thread and gave me any type of feedback. I am very thankful to all of you. Marms gave me a shot to run my first log on these boards and I hope this log was up to his standards. I wanted to do the best log I could possibly do.

On to the final review. I ran it for a while at 3 caps per day and then switched to 4 caps per day for roughly the last 3rd of the cycle. Based on what I experienced I would advise people, especially the bigger/heavier guys like myself, to run 4 caps the entire cycle. As far as prohormones go, epiandro is always a safe choice. It has very mild sides and is a great choice for beginners that are just getting into PH's. I will also say that I think epiandro has significant value paired with a harsher compound to keep libido high during the cycle and to prevent shut down. That is where epiandro proves to be really worth its weight in gold. Running it solo, as I did for this log, still has merit. I did get thicker throughout the cycle and I did feel stronger. Keep in mind I say I felt stronger because I took this product during the parts of my training that set the ground work for the heavy training that is coming in these next 3 weeks. Lethargy did become an issue. I found myself laboring through most of my sessions and while I felt strong while I was actually lifting, it was hard to make it through the entirety of the session. Sleep was also hit or miss on cycle. Some nights I would sleep great and others I would wake up constantly and have a hard time falling asleep. Other than that though I am hard pressed to find any other negative sides associated with this compound. Like I said earlier, it is a great compound to use if you are new to PH's or if you want a mild boost without having to worry about the bad sides that come with harsher compounds. All in all I am happy with the cycle and would recommend this product to anyone in the market for epiandro, this stuff is definitely legit and it comes from a stand up company.

The next 3 weeks are my heavy weeks for this training cycle. Since I do feel like the last 6 weeks on this cycle have obviously contributed to any PR's I hit during these next 3 weeks, I will post them up in here once I hit them. If anyone has any questions for me about this product or anything else please feel free to ask, I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have.
Thanks for taking the time to log for us.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to log for us.
Pleasure was all mine boss. If you ever need a future logger you know where to find me!

As I said in my last post I will post up any PR's that fall during PCT. Pulled 715 on Monday. Pretty shaky but it was locked out and held. I definitely notice the size that I added over the course of the cycle, strength feels as good as ever as well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pleasure was all mine boss. If you ever need a future logger you know where to find me!

As I said in my last post I will post up any PR's that fall during PCT. Pulled 715 on Monday. Pretty shaky but it was locked out and held. I definitely notice the size that I added over the course of the cycle, strength feels as good as ever as well.
For sure and if there is anything in the future you would like to log down the road hit me or one of the other reps up.