THE MONSTAR - SPARTA NUTRITION EPICURUS

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log bro. Definitely crushed it.
THE MONSTAR I Have thoroughly enjoyed your log and would love if tou tagged me into your future logs! Solid work bro!
Thanks guys. Had fun logging this stuff. Wish the pec would have been good to go the entire time so the other 2 out of 4 sessions could have been detailed more but it is what it is. Fire Titan you gotta teach me how to tag man I still haven't figured out how to do it lol but once I do I'll be sure to tag you.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Had fun logging this stuff. Wish the pec would have been good to go the entire time so the other 2 out of 4 sessions could have been detailed more but it is what it is. Fire Titan you gotta teach me how to tag man I still haven't figured out how to do it lol but once I do I'll be sure to tag you.
No worries man! Just put the @ with the persons name after it. You would be THE MONSTAR and Id be FireTitan. I like reading your logs bro, keeps me humble and reminds me of what id like to do!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As said, great log man. Really enjoying following along just to see the progression

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
As said, great log man. Really enjoying following along just to see the progression
Thanks for being active in here, I appreciate it. Hopefully next log will be for something big and we can make it an even bigger party.

KeevKK

Awards
Hey Monstar.

Something unrelated to this blog, would you like to share your diet?

Keev