The Kratom Worx: Super Green, Green Maeng Da, and White Hulu

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
So I was fortunate enough to be offered this opportunity from The Kratom Worx. Firstly I want to say thank you to them and their rep, TheVenom. Also, I have yet to try them but I want to set up this thread and throw some pics of the goods beforehand.

I got back from visiting family over Thanksgiving to find a conveniently packed bubble envelope in my mailbox (very thankfully, considering all the f**kbag porch pirates always coming during the holidays to steal sh*t).

Inside I found three 30g packs of the strains Super Green, Green Maeng Da, and White Hulu, a professional "The Kratom Worx" sticker, a typical disposable face mask, and a personal thank you card with customer service assistance (of which I always appreciate). All pictured below.

I did want to say that because I work in product design and online sales, I tend to take the time to look closely at the small things. The packaging was all well-designed and very enticing. It's funny.. it's been a while since I've personally used Kratom but these thick-packed mylar bags and labels have got me feeling like I just opened some dope Christmas gifts to play with.. so I'm really hype to test them out :D. I did however notice that within the bubble mailer, everything was packed in a standard zip lock. Although there's nothing inherently wrong with this, it did stand out to me.. this and the fact that it came with a face mask. But I will say that mask actually ended up being useful when I couldn't find my other one before leaving to the gym last night.

Anyway, I will be updating this as I try each strain in the next few days! Keep an eye out for that!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for getting this up! I look forward to seeing how you like it all!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They hooked me up with some red Bali too. Review coming as I tried it today for the first time in my life, first time with Kratom

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
So It’s been a couple weeks and I’ve been able to try each of the strains two or three times.

Let me start by explaining that I am the type that enjoys the stimulating-everything is great-yet at the same time relaxing- effects of opioids. Then again that’s pretty much what most people look for in their [recreational] experience with them. In my early twenties, I had 8 knee surgeries over a a few year period, 3 arthroscopic and 5 open-knee. So I spent a lot of that time on and off of pain meds. Interestingly, I hated them at first. In fact, all I could remember was not being able to take a sh*t, which made me throw them out. Of course with more surgeries though, I ended up having no choice. Eventually after taking them regularly I guess my brain clicked and I noticed they have an energizing effect that can’t be matched by any stimulant.

Years after my surgeries and coming off the meds [rather painfully], I tried Kratom. I noticed that after being off so long, the effects of the Maeng Da gave me a very, very similar feeling, but to a slightly lesser extent. After that there was a while that I would use Kratom on a daily basis until I ran out. Not really sure when exactly I stopped but I remember that coming off wasn’t anything as bad as after knee surgery. Historically, I’m an all or nothing type of user. But because it’s been a while since I took any, I decided to be sparing with it. I took 2-5.5g of each strain one to two times a day, with a day break between each type.

I started with the ~2g of the Green Maeng Da. First thing every morning I take a mixture of supplement powders that I put together in a blate pape. So I did the same with the Kratom, basically on an empty stomach; I weighed it out, put it in a pape, dipped it in water and swallowed it. Now, it had been a while since I’d used any but about 30 minutes later when this sh*t hit I was feeling amazing. It’s exactly like I remember but with even more energy and body warmth/euphoria. I didn’t think 2g could have that much of an effect! My girlfriend had never tried Kratom before, but I gave her the same and she was loving it even more than me.

Two days later we both tried 2g of the Super Green. It didn’t hit as hard as the Maeng Da but it was a pretty strong overall sensation. It felt like it gave more body warmth and about the same euphoria, but not as much energy. I’m one to enjoy the stimulation in combination with the warmth more than anything, so I noticed that I liked the Maeng Da better for that reason. My girlfriend said about the same thing. I’d probably use this when I didn’t have much going on that day.

Then after waiting again, we got to the White Hulu. I didn’t know what to expect really because most of my experience ends at the Maeng Da that I can remember. But it actually hit similar to the Maeng Da but with maybe even more euphoria.. I don’t think I’d say it had the same amount of stimulation, but the euphoria and connectedness stood out as something I’d definitely want to experience again. I considered taking this strain when we go out with friends instead of just Maeng Da like I probably would have. My girlfriend said that she definitely preferred this over the Maeng Da, but she’s also never been one to enjoy stimulation as much as I do.

So we waited a couple days before trying the Maeng Da again and this time we took 4.5g (me) and 3.5g (her) first thing in the morning ~9am. This was a lot at once, maybe even too much considering my low tolerance. I don’t know if I got to the ceiling effect I remember, because back in the day I know if I took too much to chase a feeling it spilled over and made me a little sleepy. I may have felt a little tired in general from taking so much, but the energy was still strong and lasting. My girlfriend said she’d probably want 3g next time but she enjoyed it too. We both work from home right now so our productivity went way up that day. This time I took another 4g at 4pm and felt another huge energy boost and euphoria that slowly wore off until bed. She took about 2g and said she liked the small bump she got from it rather that taking another big amount.

Two days later we did virtually the same thing with the Super Green, but at 4g and 3g doses. I was a bit more tired from this and not as productive as with the Maeng Da, but the body warmth was much stronger than I remember the first time.. to the point that I remember thinking that I’d probably take this next time I’m sick or need pain relief.

Finally, yesterday we took the White Hulu. This time I took 6g, and my girlfriend took 3g. The slow but enormous onset of euphoria was unmatched. It was to the point that I remember questioning if I could handle it getting any stronger lol. For a moment I thought I might even prefer this over Maeng Da. I felt a big energy rush at first too but over time that faded and I felt a bit tired. I think I hit my dosage limit at about 4g, at least while I have no tolerance. My girlfriend reaffirmed her favorite choice is the White Hulu. I didn’t take a second dose because it was a pretty strong hit and I decided to come off the rest of the night.

All-in-all, I’m very satisfied with this leaf. I’ll be experimenting with this more as time goes on, and probably switch to taking a bit less but on an everyday basis. It was hard enough waiting in between days lol. I’ll definitely recommend these and will be back to order next time I’m out!