The High-Jinx Log: Celebrations of My Reincarnations

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to try Reverse-grip Bench out.
This log is the first time I've heard mention of it. Been missing the bench press.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try Reverse-grip Bench out. This log is the first time I've heard mention of it. Been missing the bench press.
Shít is definetly different. I think I've only done it once. Jinxie is def a strong reverse grip presser.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am horrendous at RG bench

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shít is definetly different. I think I've only done it once. Jinxie is def a strong reverse grip presser.
If it gets me benching again, I'll be happy haha. I can't even do heavy flies anymore

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it gets me benching again, I'll be happy haha. I can't even do heavy flies anymore
Movement, properly performed, requires extreme scap retraction, and elbows inward, so it is perfect for me, with my shoulder and elbow issues, and likely you too. If you have a strong incline and CGBP, as I do (relatively), this lift should progress nicely with work and patience. If you video, I can give pointers. Start light and get used to bar placement across heel of hand at an angle, with extreme wrist flexion -- not an issue for me as I am hyper-mobile.

Heavy flies are a shoulder mutilator, for the predisposed.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed just because.
With a back that looks like that, and a slogan that says, "Squats do a booty good," you are most welcome here.

I saw your 185 lbs deadlift. Not shabby at all. :) Keep up the good work.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's the only one in our group with no belly!
Yes, but i am also the only guy who worships your belly button, lint and all.

My belly has shrunk further brother. I need to get my post holiday bearings, but I will post some nekids in a few days. It seems I've experienced a metabolic shift as I did not gain a single pound over my one-week vacation, despite a lot of rich carby food, including cuban several times, a steak house, a place called Swine (effin yum), a 24 ounce BBQd porterhouse, among other treats. 165 lbs lean, biotches. :) Small but mighty. ;)

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Post a pic!
I'd rather see Gokix booty, thanks. I like me some Asian pork bun. :) (My gal is Chinese, so please take no offense.)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ouch. Either you just said I have a belly or I can't be part of your group. Devastating.
You're in the group. I think Toro, Herder, and myself are the only chunky monkeys. Jim is on his way, and might be there already!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Herder said it, we're a diverse group of gentlmen. You two and Jinxie can be in the good lookin part of it

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ouch. Either you just said I have a belly or I can't be part of your group. Devastating.
You're doing a'ight for another old man.

Funny thought that it take this for you to appear on my log, lol. But there's plenty of room for more narcissists in my window, as long as they don't detract from my aesthetics, lol.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My log is getting ass raped, metaphorically. Phuckers. I am going to have to post something sexy as fawk now. After my sesh tomorrow that is. Right now, it's all about the Jack and Crystal Light lemonade as I recover from jet lag, biotches.

I want a booty shot, GoKix.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My log is getting ass raped, metaphorically. Phuckers. I am going to have to post something sexy as fawk now. After my sesh tomorrow that is. Right now, it's all about the Jack and Crystal Light lemonade as I recover from jet lag, biotches. I want a boot shot, GoKix.
Welcome to AM, where a thread can be derailed in 0.683 seconds for 6 straight pages.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome to AM, where a thread can be derailed in 0.683 seconds for 6 straight pages.
Yeah, well, at least it's not a bunch of tools telling me what I am doing wrong, lol, and how I need to diet and lift differently if I want real results, lol.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jim musta opened his stash up!
That's definitely jack stack quality. Only thing is, I like long hair and protrusive nipples.

GoKix, hook us up! ;)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, well, at least it's not a bunch of tools telling me what I am doing wrong, lol, and how I need to diet and lift differently if I want real results, lol.
Just use iForce products, you won't need sound training or nutrition.

/sarcasm

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just use iForce products, you won't need sound training or nutrition.

/sarcasm
Jim, I don't know you that well, but well enough to know that sarcasm is always implied -- or at least inferred. ;)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always here jinxie, I just don't always comment. And I try to stay away from most hormonal banter, unless it involves a 5'8" 145lb 21yo asking about tren, test and dbol.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm always here jinxie, I just don't always comment. And I try to stay away from most hormonal banter, unless it involves a 5'8" 145lb 21yo asking about tren, test and dbol.
I am with you re the homo-ronal banter, and don't want it apart of my log, fwiw. But this sort of a banter is all good, as long as I get my booty shoot. Shoot, I will settle for your fine, X-fit ass, brother, provided it's hairless. ;)

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Para shaves his ass?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who doesn't?

I mean..
Me. But I do have to admit, my hulky little brother convinced me to shave my arms this weekend. Forearms looked great for a few days (really veiny), until the dark stubble came in. Now I am not digging it. But one thing remains clear: I am the master of my domain with these forearms, lol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me. But I do have to admit, my hulky little brother convinced me to shave my arms this weekend. Forearms looked great for a few days (really veiny), until the dark stubble came in. Now I am not digging it. But one thing remains clear: I am the master of my domain with these forearms, lol.
Bleh. No manscapping. Only the scalp.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bleh. No manscapping. Only the scalp.
Yeah, well, you dont have Popeye/Robin Williams forearms, lol. Recall, I've seen your nekids.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, well, you dont have Popeye/Robin Williams forearms, lol. Recall, I've seen your nekids.
I remember channel surfing and seeing this movie. I wondered to myself "Did Robin Williams hit the weights for this role?" Tuned in, saw him, laughed like hell.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember channel surfing and seeing this movie. I wondered to myself "Did Robin Williams hit the weights for this role?" Tuned in, saw him, laughed like hell.
They are large, and also hairy as heck. I've seen him in person, at standup and eating at a quaint resto as well. He's short, but actually pretty thick, or at least last time I saw him, around 8 years ago. Definite lifter, at least used to be.

I love that movie. I have a much younger bro, and that was one of his faves. So I've seen it at least 50 times on VHS, lol.

Let's turn this back to GoKix, flaming moes.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I figured it's high time I join this workout soiree we got goin' on here. I took 4 days off, as a result of being out of town, traveling and consequential jet lag.

Anyhow, here's how it went ... (Not great, but at least I am back into the swing of things.)

Wide-grip Lat Pulldowns
100 x 12
130 x 10
160 x 8
190 x 10

Hyperextensions
+25 x 20
+50 x 15
+50 x 18

HS Iso-lateral High Row
+180 x 10
+230 x 8
+270 x 6

Seated DB Presses
35s nope. Left shoulder is in bad shape. Time for re-hab.

Rear Delt Flyes
2 x 10

Internal/external Rotation (0-180 degrees)
6 sets x 12 at neutral
2 sets x 12 at high (left dysfunction and pain)
2 sets x 12 at low

I, T, Y Circuits on Swiss Ball
3 x 12

Pulley Crunches
4 x 20

Sauna
15 minutes
(Memo to mis amigos Mexicanos: Es una zona no para hablando.)

My left supraspinatus must have suffered a partial tear. I will see my physiatrist at mid week (missed my weekly appt for trigger pt injections last week bc of holiday, which partly explains my increased pain) and my internist for my annual physical later during the week. Hopefully I can get one of them to order an MRI.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is not a place for talking?
That's what I was attempting to say: No talking zone. Should have used a translator as my Spanish is pretty tortured these days from lack of practice. Man they blab full octave in the sauna. And my phone was dead by that time, so I was a captive audience without music. Worse yet, one of them was playing Latino music on his damn iPhone -- not with headphones, lol. I am not usually one who refrains from speaking my mind, but I was clearly outnumbered and I figured I'd likely just get more irritated if I said something. So instead, I stood up, look pissed and flexed, while staring down the talkers, lol. And then I started farting. They cleared out.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice man, I admire your drive. You don't let **** stop you. You don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bound to have some turbulence after a small break. Good work and lol @ farting in sauna with Mexican music playing. Sounds like a sitcom.

Dimitrius

Dimitrius

Awards
That's what I was attempting to say: No talking zone. Should have used a translator as my Spanish is pretty tortured these days from lack of practice. Man they blab full octave in the sauna. And my phone was dead by that time, so I was a captive audience without music. Worse yet, one of them was playing Latino music on his damn iPhone -- not with headphones, lol. I am not usually one who refrains from speaking my mind, but I was clearly outnumbered and I figured I'd likely just get more irritated if I said something. So instead, I stood up, look pissed and flexed, while staring down the talkers, lol. And then I started farting. They cleared out.
I was just asking to see if I was correct. Spanish is an easy language because of the number of cognates. I don't speak Spanish at all. I should really learn, though. Can't be too hard after Chinese.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice man, I admire your drive. You don't let **** stop you. You don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can.
Thanks bud. I do my best to moderate my expectations and to be thankful for what I can still achieve. It has taken a lot of deliberate inner work to reach this place of acceptance, as I too like to lift heavy shiit. I am extremely undertrained right now.

Truth is, if I were willing to juice up on AAS, I still could get hyooge and impressively strong. But it would only accelerate the injuries. Not worth it for a few seconds of glory, at least for me.

Hopefully, I can figure out more fully what is going on with this left rotator cuff, so I can get back on the course of making some gains. Indeed, just the trigger point injections mid this week should help quite a bit in this regard. At least they usually do.

Anyhow, thanks again.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bound to have some turbulence after a small break. Good work and lol @ farting in sauna with Mexican music playing. Sounds like a sitcom.
I need to contribute somehow, right? If not with massive numbers, at least a little comedy. :)

Thanks KixBooty. ;)

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Figured it's time to update my picture pages. Still weighing in at around 165 lbs, but think I am a little leaner than when I started this log. Been doing a few sets of abdominals with most of my workouts, and they are starting to reveal themselves a little more. It's time to start working my legs again, after taking around 3-4 months off, so I am going to reintroduce some light squatting this week.

I decided to opt for running shorts over underwear this time, which I basically had to convert into a skirt to capture my upper legs, lol. I think it's time to invest in a Speedo, lol.