The Haters Are hating Again--PRIME testimonial contest

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Such cases (average or less-than-average best-sellers) do not endure. Why? Remember the following paraphrase: You can fool some of the people all of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
I believe that is a quote from the late great Robert Nesta Marley!

Congrats to the winners!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's a good statement. It doesn't hold completely true to a percentage of the total populus. Damn girl at the bar that night in Hollywood ;( She said she was a girl. I thought she just had really strong hands. Fooled everyone at the bar including myself ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean Bob Marley, the first time I heard that was in a 1930's little rascals episode. Was Bob Buckwheat!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, the Yohimbine in T-911 was making me sick as hell, so it looks as if that log is a no go. Bleh, I hate Yohimbe!

So, I will be able to give PRIME a run sooner.
PM sent, Mullet.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
I was wondering if I won, and was told by mullet to email him.
not sure I got the adress correct.

If I won its fantastic. I am halfway throug my second bottle so a new bottle would fit perfect :)
This time im only running prime and not together with p-slin.
Its still working great :) but i do miss the combo though :)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice. Gratz again guys! I was one of those kids that loved the beginning of new school years, while I sat in the living room staring at my mountain of new pens and notebooks. You can imagine me sitting in the living room rolling around in my bottles of prime giggling uncontrollably. :rasp:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I prefer not to communicate in a thread what I can accomplish through email or PMs, but need to follow up on this contest.

I've not yet received the product won in this contest, and was hoping MulletSoldier or Jacob might get a chance to see this. I've sent several PMs and emails to kse and ceo at usplabsdirect.com over the past few months.

Please let me know what's going on with this (I can delete this post once I hear from ya).

Thank you,
ViChet

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Yea I got the same thing with me. I know you guys are pretty buisy at USP, but could you look into it?

By the way, have a nice Christmas

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I prefer not to communicate in a thread what I can accomplish through email or PMs, but need to follow up on this contest.

I've not yet received the product won in this contest, and was hoping MulletSoldier or Jacob might get a chance to see this. I've sent several PMs and emails to kse and ceo at usplabsdirect.com over the past few months.

Please let me know what's going on with this (I can delete this post once I hear from ya).

Thank you,
ViChet
Now you know what it's like what kinda happened to me ;) Only now will you get an answer. Only difference is that I was sent several emails saying it shipped only to realize that it wasn't the case.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Now you know what it's like what kinda happened to me ;) Only now will you get an answer. Only difference is that I was sent several emails saying it shipped only to realize that it wasn't the case.
I'm sure everything's ok. Mullet's always gotten me straight. I'm not intending to stir anything up by this, just posting in case my communications have been lost somehow. It seems my work email must be filtering out the emails before they hit my Exchange server. Funny, usplabsdirect.com is blocked at our proxy (the stuff that's blocked on my work proxy is completely retarded... I'm a programmer, and it severely hampers my work as well as my non-work surfing), and the emails must be getting stopped there.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure everything's ok. Mullet's always gotten me straight. I'm not intending to stir anything up by this, just posting in case my communications have been lost somehow. It seems my work email must be filtering out the emails before they hit my Exchange server. Funny, usplabsdirect.com is blocked at our proxy (the stuff that's blocked on my work proxy is completely retarded... I'm a programmer, and it severely hampers my work as well as my non-work surfing), and the emails must be getting stopped there.
You're right. Holiday time ;)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've confirmed the email problem was due to my content proxy at work. I'll remember to use my Gmail address next time I need to get ahold of you :p

Thank you for following up with me so quickly, Mullet!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issue, I sent e-mails out on:

September 13, September 14, September 19, October 21, and November 8

All to bennet.aaron.... [obviously the rest does not need to be shown!]. I could never figure out why you never responded, lol.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Hello Mullet

Did you get to look into why I have not received anything too?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, just to confirm...

Ishidoro - Recieved.
SokVichet - Recieved.
treningsfrik75 - waiting?... PM'ed
PM me if you guys need anything else... Thank you for your time guys!

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
OK, just to confirm...

Ishidoro - Recieved.
SokVichet - Recieved.
treningsfrik75 - waiting?... PM'ed
PM me if you guys need anything else... Thank you for your time guys!
Hey Boro - sorry, I'm not permitted to reply to your PM because I'm not 'chatty' enough - but yes, I did get my PRIME shortly after it was shipped. Great product, and it's nice to have six months' worth of PRIME in my supplement arsenal.

Right now I'm taking Prime and Y-RD to help me power through the winter bicycle commutes, and Jacked to help me in the gym.

A belated happy New Year, boys...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Hey Boro - sorry, I'm not permitted to reply to your PM because I'm not 'chatty' enough - but yes, I did get my PRIME shortly after it was shipped. Great product, and it's nice to have six months' worth of PRIME in my supplement arsenal.

Right now I'm taking Prime and Y-RD to help me power through the winter bicycle commutes, and Jacked to help me in the gym.

A belated happy New Year, boys...
Hey, I'll be biking to work in a few months once we close on our first house! I can't wait. I'll be about 2.5 miles from work, and finally out of the ghetto, hah! It's not far, but will be very refreshing for sure. Currently, I'm still half-asleep until I sit down at my desk... but I'll be awake in no time riding to work.

Gratz on your win again, and good luck on your training (I have one helluva mess to clean up as I've let the holidays do some damage this year ><).

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
Hey, I'll be biking to work in a few months once we close on our first house! I can't wait. I'll be about 2.5 miles from work, and finally out of the ghetto, hah! It's not far, but will be very refreshing for sure. Currently, I'm still half-asleep until I sit down at my desk... but I'll be awake in no time riding to work.

Gratz on your win again, and good luck on your training (I have one helluva mess to clean up as I've let the holidays do some damage this year ><).
Likewise, Sokvichet. Congrats on your first house. As for bike riding - quite a few drivers think that bike commuters are a bunch of granolas, who don't even own a car. Sadly, it takes more skill to navigate a bicycle in traffic than to drive a car.

Anyway - good decision to ride the bike. You'll find that the freedom & convenience (not having to wait for a bus, sit in traffic etc.) is a hard thing to give up once experienced...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Likewise, Sokvichet. Congrats on your first house. As for bike riding - quite a few drivers think that bike commuters are a bunch of granolas, who don't even own a car. Sadly, it takes more skill to navigate a bicycle in traffic than to drive a car.

Anyway - good decision to ride the bike. You'll find that the freedom & convenience (not having to wait for a bus, sit in traffic etc.) is a hard thing to give up once experienced...
Haha, yeah. My new neighborhood's roads have a bike path separated from traffic for a full 100% of the way to work! It's one of those ridiculous "city in a city" style projects with our own Publix, shopping centers, fire department, and all that. We've been saving hardcore for years to do this, and have been living in a place where it is absolutely NOT safe to ride a bike, much less go walking anywhere... Can't wait to get out!

Paying for the house will definitely impact my ability to supplement as generously as I have in the past, but I have monthly supplies budgeted in to ensure I get my goodies. This cache of Prime will help a ton.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Congrats on the new home SV. I just moved in a new house myself right before Christmas.