The Forskolin poops

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I find that it doesn't cause discomfort but it does cause "the poop" to be just more mud like lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to post the whole discussion, including my response. Impurities and other consitutents of coleus can certainly produce diarrhea, and reducing the overall load of compounds should reduce GI sides, keeping forskolin content constant.
I didn't read your response; I must have missed it. Neurons part just stuck with me. Always happy to be corrected though.

Found it: so if I'm understanding correctly; forskolin at any extract will yield GI distress through the mechanism outlined, however smaller extracts will have compounded issues due to impurities?

So the 95 is the lesser of two evils, so to speak?

The GI issues subsided after a few days use anyway and I was using the 95 at what I thought was half dosage, but was actually full dosage, for close to 6 months.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I didn't read your response; I must have missed it. Neurons part just stuck with me. Always happy to be corrected though.Found it: so if I'm understanding correctly; forskolin at any extract will yield GI distress through the mechanism outlined, however smaller extracts will have compounded issues due to impurities? So the 95 is the lesser of two evils, so to speak? The GI issues subsided after a few days use anyway and I was using the 95 at what I thought was half dosage, but was actually full dosage, for close to 6 months.
That's a correct interpretation. I'm not sure why the GI issues fade for most people but it's probably related to alterations in gene expression in the intestinal epithelium

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's a correct interpretation. I'm not sure why the GI issues fade for most people but it's probably related to alterations in gene expression in the intestinal epithelium

Thanks for clearing that up. I havent used the 10% solo before and dont plan on it now lol.