The Express gets shreddy with TRUE SHRED! (Sponsored Log)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had a great leg day tonight. Will be weighing in tomorrow and will post pics of me first thing in the morning at the same mirror and with a pump ‘‘twas a great run gentlemen. I’ll also post my final thoughts and effect on me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a great leg day tonight. Will be weighing in tomorrow and will post pics of me first thing in the morning at the same mirror and with a pump ‘‘twas a great run gentlemen. I’ll also post my final thoughts and effect on me
Awesome! Excited to hear your thoughts. Like afi140 said you could post your review at strong as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t have time right now to get the final review in but I will by tomorrow night. Officially weighed just under 215.5 so we will call it 215 haha here are some pics, so officially a 10lb weight loss! Shirtless is first thing in the morning and the others are post pump.
IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1660.jpg
IMG_1661.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking shredded man! Thanks for the great log! 10lbs while holding your muscle mass is hard to do. Abs coming in nice to!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dawg. I want to look like that by summer . Looking forward to the final review bro

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dude, great transformation for something non-hormonal. Would you recommend for a supplement in between cycles to hold onto LBM??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely would. I always run natty supps in my pct to help hold onto gains as well. I'm sure The Express will agree to.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean, do you have coupon code?
I do not. Musclemaker is the one who does the discount codes for strong supplement shop and typically will post the discount codes in the supplement deals section if there are any.
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/