• Established
01/13

Day 28 - 4 Weeks In

6 pumps 1-T applied in AM after shower.

The Good​

SUPPS:

Added in I-Force's Reversitol.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight: 268.5, +9.5 lbs (and down 3.5 lbs from last weigh-in). Next measure: 01/19.

Measurements: Took these, but because I haven't posted in a week, I forgot what the **** they were. So, since as of this post I'm only a week from the end, I will take one more final measurement next week to measure total progress. Next measure: 01/27

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Solid; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - Libido still slightly "off", but not getting worse.
2) BP - I do remember this; 120/81. It actually got better! Next scheduled measure: 01/27
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - None. Thanks for the info Eric!
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None. Reversitol is working great. In fact, I am confident that estrogen is now completely under control and I am dropping the dosage to 1 cap ED.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Definitely a bit of shrinkage, but not much. Still watching...
7) MISC. - Back pumps getting much more mild, much better than before. Otherwise, OK.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal.

The Workout​

Legs/traps + shoulders. ***Why the change?*** This week I had some issues sticking with my normal split. There was a death in the family and Saturday was ruled out as a training day, and half of Sunday was as well, plus there was football on. So I grouped some limited shoulders in here, and threw in a minor arms WO the next day, so I could do a total body type WO on Friday and take the weekend off.

10-15 minute warm-up.

Squat: 315x5 365x5 405x5 425x5 455x2; 315x12(BO)

Shrugs: 365x6 405x6 425x5 455x5

Standing military: 155x5 185x5 205x5 225x5; 155x12(BO)

RDL: 225x8 275x8 315x5

Walking lunges: 40sx12 steps 50sx12

THOUGHTS:

Very happy with the squat, such as it is. Last time I went to 425 I quit after 4 as form started to break down. This time the 5th rep was a good one, and I put 455 on the bar just to see where I was at. Got 2 good reps, but there was probably a 3rd. Better safe than sorry.

Next update soon...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/14

Day 29

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight: 268.5, +9.5 lbs (and down 3.5 lbs from last weigh-in). Next measure: 01/19.

Measurements: Next measure: 01/27

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Solid; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

2) BP - 120/81. Next scheduled measure: 01/27
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None. Reversitol is working great. Dropped the dosage to 1 cap ED.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Definitely a bit of shrinkage, but not much. Still watching...
7) MISC. - Back pumps getting much more mild, much better than before. Otherwise, OK.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal.

The Workout​

Arms/rear rotator work

10-15 minute warm-up.

Bunch of arm work:

THOUGHTS:

Kept it simple and fairly light because Friday's WO was going to be total body, so it's nothing worth reporting.

Next update soon...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/15

Day 30

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Solid; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None. Reversitol is working great. Dropped the dosage to 1 cap ED.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal.

The Workout​

N/a. Off day.

THOUGHTS:

None.

Next update soon...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/16

Day 31

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Solid; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
7) MISC. - Back pumps now virtually gone. I say this after squatting on 01/13 and light deadlifting today. Still slightly noticeable, but night and day compared to when they first came on (week 2 I think). Otherwise, OK.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal.

The Workout​

Total body.

10-15 minute warm-up.

Bench (wave-loaded segments; paused front wave): 275(p)x4;255x6 295(p)x4;235x6 315x4(p);225x6

Seated row (wave-loaded segments): 220x4;200x6 240x4;200x6 260x4;200x6 280x4;200x6

Deadlift: 315x6 365x6 405x5 455x5

Assorted bi/tri work

THOUGHTS:

Kept it light and quick. I had some more shoulder work planned, but my shoulders felt tired after the first 3 exercises so I canned it. Everything was nice and easy, and I also will make a break from my normal split for this week (01/19-01/23) too. Why? Well, starting up a 3-day split on Monday would have me off Thursday and Friday, and starting up again Saturday through Monday. Well, Monday is the last day of the cycle, and I wanted to use the last day(s) to test. So I will go with a typical push/pull 4-day split this week, take the weekend off, and test Monday and Tuesday. Here's the plan:

M: Push - chest, shoulders, triceps
T: Pull - Deadlift, back, bis, traps

Th: Push - same
F: Pull + quads - same + squat

Sa and S - Off

M - start testing.

Next update soon...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/17 & 01/18

Days 31 & 32

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Solid; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
7) MISC. - Back pumps now virtually gone. Everything else OK.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal.

The Workout​

N/a. 2 off days.

THOUGHTS:

The weekend was good to rest and I went into Monday primed and ready for some good numbers. That WO is coming right up...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/19

Day 35

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight: 266.5, +7.5 lbs (and down 2 lbs from last weigh-in). WTF??? Very, very weird and confusing, especially considering that A) my diet hasn't changed, still eating like a horse; and B) nothing else has changed either that would affect my weight. I'm sticking with my estrogenic water-weight theory, and really hoping that the 7.5 lbs that are sticking are muscle. Final on-cycle measure: 01/27.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Great pressing day; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
7) MISC. - Back pumps virtually gone. Everythinmg else OK.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal.

The Workout​

Push - chest, shoulders, triceps

10-15 minute warm-up.

3-Board: 295x5 315x4 335x3 365x2 385x2 415x1
- LAST TIME: 295x5 315x4 335x3 365x3 405x1

Rack lockouts (10-slot; high, 4 inches off chest) ***1st 3 sets done using a tricep-dominant closer grip*** : 315x5 335x5 355x4 385x3 415x1x0

DB Military: 80x5 90x5 100x6 110x3; 70x10(BO)

TUT Dips: BWx12 BWx12 BWx12

THOUGHTS:

Woo-hoo! You can see the improvement on the 3-board from last time, which was 12/27. The first 3 sets were identical, I dropped a rep for set 4 and added another set for 2 before the "max" lift for 1. Very pleased with this, and perhaps I can wring a new bench PR out of this yet.

Rack lockouts were great too, I went straight to them after 3-board and that probaboy contributed to me missing 415 for a 2nd rep the last set. These were done as much for triceps as for chest, which is why I used a higher rack set point. Continuing the trend, DB military was great too, cranked out a 6th rep at 100 and went up. The 110s were damn heavy, probably some of it because I had to get someone to help me with the bells as I couldn't kick 110 up into start position.

All in all, a great WO. I will do higher rep and speed work on Thursday, so this was my last super heavy day before the final test. Really hoping I can get that PR and I think, based on this WO, I have a shot.

Pulling tonight, update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
OK, I just realized that somewhere along the line, I f'ed up the numbering of the days. Yesterday was actually Day 35. I will fix just this last post, so if you notice a jumpo from Day 32 to 35, that's why.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/20

Day 36

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight: 266.5, +7.5 lbs (and down 2 lbs from last weigh-in).

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Excellent day; see below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
7) MISC. - Back pumps virtually gone. Everything else OK.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

All normal. One thing to note here: over the last week or so, maybe a bit longer, my bad joints (elbows) have gotten a bit more painful. I attribute this to the Reversitol and the anti-aromatase activity dropping estrogen levels low.

The Workout​

Pull - entire back, bis, traps

10-15 minute warm-up.

Deads: 225x5 335x4 425x3 515x3 535x3 605x1 - ties PR

Shrugs: 335x6 385x6 425x5 445x5 SS w/ -
Lat pulls: 190x6 210x6 230x5 230x5; 170x10(BO)

Mini-barbell curls (4-1-4): 95x8 95x8 95x8

Seated row : 240x6 260x6 280x6 300x6

Rope Hammer curls: 70x8 70x8
EZ cable curls: 150x8 150x8

THOUGHTS:

The plan was to pyramid up with triples and do at least 3 sets over 500 lbs. But for some reason after the 535 set I said **** it, threw on 605 and lifted that bitch. Based on these last 2 WOs, I'm beginning to think more and more that my relatively poor testing nearly 2 weeks ago now was more a result of a lack of rest (both recovery and sleep) than anything else. I am now very confident I will break my dead PR next week.

Back work was very good too, then I pumped up the bis and left. Off tonight, back Thursday to press for "push" day.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Do you workout in the morning, then shower, then apply the 1t. Im curious about trying this but I dont workout till afternoon. So I shower in the am then after the gym. Does this product require you only shower once daily? Maybe you already stated this if so I apologize.

PS- Its nice to see this product working on a seasoned lifter.. I wasnt completely convinced with some of the other logs I have seen. Im not trying to offend anyone just my thoughts.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Do you workout in the morning, then shower, then apply the 1t. Im curious about trying this but I dont workout till afternoon. So I shower in the am then after the gym. Does this product require you only shower once daily? Maybe you already stated this if so I apologize.

PS- Its nice to see this product working on a seasoned lifter.. I wasnt completely convinced with some of the other logs I have seen. Im not trying to offend anyone just my thoughts.
Actually, I workout at night, usually 12+ hours after application. I even asked Eric about it, he said it wasn't a big deal. I'm not entirely convinced, I actually think working out maybe 6 hours or so after application would be best, depending on the half-life of 1-test, which I can't remember. There were a few posts in this thread about my thoughts on this.

I do know this - Eric has suggested a minimum of 5 hours before showering after application. I believe the product takes some time to be fully absorbed.

Oh yeah, one more thing - I'm not ready to give it 2 enthusiastic thumbs up just yet, although it's looking good. I test starting Monday, so if I hit some lifts and keep the weight I'll know it worked pretty well.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/21

Day 37

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

Joints still somrwhat creaky as reported last time, otherwise all normal.

The Workout​

None - off day,

THOUGHTS:

Not much to report, will update with the final 2 days of push/pull soon.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/22

Day 38

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

Joints still somewhat creaky as reported last time, otherwise all normal.

The Workout​

Push - chest, shoulders, tris.

Push press: 185x5 225x4 245x3 275x4x0; 155x12(BO as standing military)
-LAST TIME: 185x5 225x5 235x5 245x5 275x3x0(fail)

Bench: 275x8 295x8 315x6

Neutral-grip DB incline: 75x8 85x8 95x8

Cable lateral raises: 50x8 50x8
Cable rear rotators: 40x8 50x8 50x8
Cuban press: Barx8 Barx8

HS decline: 270x10 320x10 320x10

Few assorted cable tri exercises - went very light.

THOUGHTS:

Focused on push press today, and I had a great session. The idea was to go 5-4-3-3, the last set at 275, which I got 3 reps at and failed the 4th last time around (which was several weeks ago). The plan was to see if I could get 4, and if so do a 5th set at my likely testing weight of 295 and see how many I could get in a fatigued state. Well, I crushed the first 3 reps and the 4th rep wasn't even too bad, so I said F it and tried to get a fifth. This was probabaly the closest I've ever come to an official rep without being able to call it official. My L arm was locked out, and my R arm was literally an inch from locking out and I just couldn't quite get it locked. So, officially, it goes down as 275x4x0, but I'm 100% certain I could get a 5th next time out. Very happy with this, and because of the approximately 3 seconds I spent pushing as hard as I could to lock out the 5th rep, I canned the 5th set and went straight to a standing mil back-off set.

Everything else was done fairly light on purpose in preparation for Monday's max attempt. "...and I didn't even have to use my AK - Today was a good day."

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/23

Day 39

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

The Workout​

Pull - legs, back, bis.

Squat: 275x8 315x8 365x8; 315x12 (BO)

DB rows: 110x8 120x8 120x8

Bis - assorted DB and cable work

THOUGHTS:

I knew as I was warming up I just didn't have it this day. It prob. had something to do with the switch-up in WO schedule, coupled with it being the end of the week... I don't know. All I know is after I warmed up, I knew it was a "get the basics done and get out" type of day. It's barely worth reporting. Everything was light, volume was non-existent. So I got in and out.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/24 - 01/25

Days 40 & 41

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad​

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

The Workout​

None - 2 scheduled off days.

THOUGHTS:

I spent all day Saturday doing manual labor, so it wasn't really an "off" day. But I ate up and got some sleep, so Monday testing should go well (I hope). I will test bench and, depending on whether or not I feel my shoulders are fried, push press. I am really hoping to get both done, then test deadlifts on Tuesday, and whatever squats might be on Thursday (which will be after the cycle is over, but just by a day or 2).

Speaking of which, it looks like I may squeeze an extra day out of the cycle. I thought going to 6 pumps would clean out the bottle by the last day, but apparently my math sucks, or there was a little extra in the 2nd bottle. It looks like I'll have another day at least. In fact, as I type this Monday morning, which is after my application, I may even get into Wednesday with a few pumps. However long it goes, I'll finish the bottle.

Excited for the tests tonight, really hoping for a 415 bench and 295x3 on push press (which = a 325 max based on the 1RM formula). I'm well-rested and ready to go. My final verdict on this product will depend heavily on tomorrow's AM weigh-in and the next few days' tests, so much hangs in the balance. It's clear progress has been made, it's just a matter of how much. So here goes nothing...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck on your max out attempts. I am also glad to see some updates on this thread. Welcome back!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! T-minus 4 hours till gym time! Woooo!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/26

Day 42

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight: 267.5, +8.5 lbs (and +1 lb from last weigh in). I really think the AI had a ton to do with the weird weight fluctuations. After I dropped the water weight, it seems to have stabilized. That being said, it looks like I definitely added some quality weight on this run. I'm guessing the vast majority of the 8.5 lbs is LBM.

Measurements: Next measure: 01/27 - Will do tonight.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! See below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

2) BP - 120/81. Next scheduled measure: 01/27 -tonight.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Definitely a bit of shrinkage, but not much. I also feel I should update this side. I ended the application to the sac on 01/18. I was curious if the direct application to the balls was having any direct impact on the atrophy, and either way, I figured with 1 week to go I should try and let the balls get back to normal as much as possible. So anyway, a good part of the ball atrophy, which was very minor to begin with, seems to have gone away. Knowing this, I think the ball application was bad idea. It seemed to have hastened shutdown or partial shutdown or wherever I am at right now. So word of advice: avoid the balls. The potential benefit from applying there is very likely not worth the suppression.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

The Workout​

PUSH - chest, shoulders, tris.

10-15 minute warm-up.

Bench - FINAL MAX TEST.

225x6 245x5 275x4 315x2 335x2 - took me forever to get warm today. Don't know why.

355x1 - the sorta-heavy 1 rep before 1st attempt.
435xStatic hold - threw in this old powerlifting trick by unracking a heavier weight than the planned max attempt and held it for a few seconds, then took it down a few inches and back up. Basically it works by priming the CNS to expect heavy weights, and your test weight will feel light in comparison.

1st attempt: 415x1! P-fukkin'-R baby!!!! And it wasn't even close, it probably went up better then 395 last time. Damn that lift made my day.

2nd attempt: 425x0. I never finish on a successful lift, I always try and push the boundaries. However, I was so happy with the 1st lift I spent like 10 minutes bullshittin' with my spotter and some other guys in the gym, and I was not anywhere near mentally focused on the 2nd attempt. I usually spend a good 3-4 minutes psyching myself up - didn't do it here, maybe 30 seconds. Hell, I lay down on the bench and figured there was no way I was going to get it, but I'd give it a shot. Well, despite all that I almost got the rep. It was real close. I'm not sure if I would have done it had I spent time preparing mentally for the lift, but the near miss further validated the PR in my mind.

Did a wide-grip (chest emphasis) strip set of 315x6-275x8-225x10 to pump up some. Then it was itme for

Push press - FINAL MAX TEST

185x4 225x3 245x1

1st attempt: 295x4!!! Hell yeah!!!!! PR #2!!!!!! It was just my day in the gym. I would have been very happy with 295x3, but to crank out a 4th was the icing on the cake. It was very close, I really had to strain to lock it out, but it was a good rep. This equates to a 335 1RM, very happy with this. Ecstatic, really.

I then ran a wide-grip 155x12 BO set for a pump.

Finished up with -

DB incline: 120x8 120x8

DB military: 75x8 75x8

Machine close-grip bench: 180x8 180x8 200x8 - hard to describe this machine, but 200 is pretty heavy.

THOUGHTS:

What can I say? I am extremely pleased with these results. I imagine 1-T will be getting a favorable review from me. :biglaugh: Now, if I can pull more than 605 tonight, it would be 3 new PRs in a 6-week run, despite the hiccups. That, my friends, is good times.

I'll update the deadlift max tomorrow, along with the final measurements and BP.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new PRs. Impressive numbers.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new PRs. Impressive numbers.
Thanks Silver!

I also want to apologize for the BS drama in your thread. I am typing up a final response and then I won't litter the thread anymore. It seems a few guys in there get pretty pissy if you disgree with them.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR's. Great numbers by the way. When you push press does it hurt your wrists? I try to do them once every other week but damn it hurts my wrist. Maybe I have the weight too far back in my fingers and its bending my wrists back to much.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR's. Great numbers by the way. When you push press does it hurt your wrists? I try to do them once every other week but damn it hurts my wrist. Maybe I have the weight too far back in my fingers and its bending my wrists back to much.
Thanks Marsh!

They used to, but I have made a concerted effort to improve my wrist flexibility and they don't anymore. It's really just a flexibility issue, as well as making sure you're fully warmed up.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Silver!

I also want to apologize for the BS drama in your thread. I am typing up a final response and then I won't litter the thread anymore. It seems a few guys in there get pretty pissy if you disgree with them.
I hope you don't stay away because I do feel you make good points and I understand where you are coming from. I actually liked the drama because for a change it was not just my updates. :)

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
man, the ass in your avater i would love to lick and bite that sh*t. damn thats a great ass, very worthy of a salad tossing. The girls ass just to clarify. and btw great log man, its not too busy and i like the way you had whole review everytime you worked out. Once again great log

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I hope you don't stay away because I do feel you make good points and I understand where you are coming from. I actually liked the drama because for a change it was not just my updates. :)
Ha ha, well once I get everyone calmed down (PMs) I may post in there once again. The whole thing was just taken way out of context by GMG. He thought I was attacking him or something, which wasn't the case at all. He's too thin-skinned.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
man, the ass in your avater i would love to lick and bite that sh*t. damn thats a great ass, very worthy of a salad tossing. The girls ass just to clarify. and btw great log man, its not too busy and i like the way you had whole review everytime you worked out. Once again great log
Thanks bro, and yes, that chick has an A+ ass.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
01/27

Day 43

FINAL DAY OF THE CYCLE​

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight: 267.5, +8.5 lbs (and +1 lb from last weigh in). I really think the AI had a ton to do with the weird weight fluctuations. After I dropped the water weight, it seems to have stabilized. That being said, it looks like I definitely added some quality weight on this run. I'm guessing the vast majority of the 8.5 lbs is LBM.

Measurements: Damn I can't remember **** in my old age. I will do this tonight.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Got what I wanted. See below.

The Bad​

SIDES:

2) BP - 120/81. Next scheduled measure: 01/27 -tonight.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Definitely a bit of shrinkage, but not much.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

The Workout​

PULL - deadlift, back, bis

10-15 minute warm-up.

Deadlift - FINAL MAX TEST.

315x5 405x4 495x2

545x1 - the sorta-heavy 1 rep before 1st attempt.

1st attempt: 615x1. Another PR, and that was it. No other attempts, no other work - see below.

THOUGHTS:

I had a horrible night's sleep on Monday for several reasons. I was so tired Tuesday night, had it not been the last day of the cycle, I would have canned the WO and come back in Wednesday. But I went in and figured I'd give it a shot, and if my lifts totally sucked, I'd try again maybe Friday. So I downed a massive coffee and gave it a shot, and I surprised myself a bit. 615 didn't fly up, but I didn't have to grind it out either. A nice, solid, clean rep. Had I been fresh, I probably had some more in me, but I settled for a PR and headed home. I'll take aim at 635 this summer.

So the cycle is now officially over. Strangely enough, I still have a few pumps of product left. For next time. :yup: I started PCT today. However, I am still debating whether or not to test my squat on Thursday. However it goes, it doesn't have a whole lot of bearing on the 1-T, b/c my #s here are so much lower than they used to be. I will mull this over and update at the end of the week either way, which will include the final review, final measurements, and details on my PCT.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Great log! Looking forward to youir comments. Did you notice physique improvements?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Great log dragon; I was wondering if you posted up the final review on another site and forgot to put it up here for us?
No man, in my line of work I get extremely busy this time of year, and will continue to be going forward. I actually forgot I hadn't done it last week, and never got to it again. I will endeavour to get it up in the next few days, if not today.

Yes, I kinda dropped the ball on this, but I'll get it done, I swear... :sad6:

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
PCT Update

PCT is going great, in the last week now, and strength has kept up so far. I have lost some weight, but that is more a function of my slow transition to a CKD that will be a full-on cut after this last week of PCT.

PCT was Torem and Reversitol, no nipple tenderness, balls are back in full swing, strength is being maintained - so far, so good.

I will attempt to put up my final review and final thoughts today.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Final Review is up, post #5 on page 1. Thanks for following along.

- Dragon

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great review and log. I learned quite a bit from this log and what you contributed on mine. Glad you enjoyed the 1-T run and I might have to really think about PP when they get the Transdermal Tren product.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
So Dragon... when you hitting the 1-T TREN?

-Eric
LOL, I'm not entirely sure I will Eric, although I am strongly tempted. I am very wary of progestin-based compounds. Right now I am trying to decide between 1-T Tren (if I do enough research and feel confident that I can take steps to combat the sides), AN's The One, or perhaps a 1-T/Epi stack for my next run.

If I do decide on 1-T Tren, I will let you know. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This really was a fantastic log and review. Nice work, Dragon!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that the sustain alpha, toco 8 and endoamp would be a suffecient pct for the two bottles of 1-t?