The cycle

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im excited to announce that i will be starting a new blast. I got my echocardiogram done and it came back totally normal - The reason for this is an EEG (or EKG, idk) showed left ventricular hypertrophy. My lipids and cbc is good to go too.

I was going to run anadrol but i dont think im ready for that. So ive decided to run my dienogen @75-125mg a day - starting out at 75 but ill likely bump it up to 100 fairly quick. I have 4 bottles so itll be about an 8 week run. Ill also run 1 andro along side too.

Im 6’2, 185, 12% or so body fat. Looking to lean bulk 10 pounds or so. Emphasis on lean. I wouldnt mind recomping too.

Im not going to get into diet here.

Otger supps - vit D, lecithin, multi, cissus. Whatever else i take.

Ive been running 1 andro for about a week. I havent really noticed strength gains yet but my motivation is awesome right now. I feel like ive dried up some even with extra carbs.

Im going to start the dienolone in 3 weeks - after the 1 andro starts kicking, then ill increase the doses as i go.

Weeks 1-12: 1-andro
Weeks 4-12 dienogen
Weeks 12-16 ill start tapering down the 1 andro to help preserve strength and help prevent a mental “crash”.
PCT? Nope. I do the TRT.

I know 1andro can cause liver stress and am aware of the risks of running it so long.

Any input is welcome.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice man happy for you. I see you seem concerned about your hearts health and that’s very good so I suggest you stay away from strong orals or simply all orals altogether. Good luck on the cycle man and enjoy it :)

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those 2 compounds on top of a TRT dose of test should make for a decent cycle. If it were me I'd probably run some Epiandro on top of that 1-andro at least up to you start the Dienogen. But that's just me. Would love to hear how it goes for you.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started the dienolone today at week 3. Running 75mg, expecting to bump up to 100.

Im definitely feeling stronger and im somewhat pumped all the time. Feeling 100% motivated. I really enjoy 1 andro, we will see how this dienolone treats me.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night i was so sweaty. Im up in my living room and the temperature is typically chilly for me but today i feel like im going to break out sweating. Imnpretty sure i am sweating. I feel chilly (because the room is cold) but sweaty. Does this sound like it could be dienolone?

Edit: i was being dramatic, i wasnt dripping with sweat but i was definitely perspiring

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last night i was so sweaty. Im up in my living room and the temperature is typically chilly for me but today i feel like im going to break out sweating. Imnpretty sure i am sweating. I feel chilly (because the room is cold) but sweaty. Does this sound like it could be dienolone?

Edit: i was being dramatic, i wasnt dripping with sweat but i was definitely perspiring
Yes, probably the dienolone. I typically have a few episodes of night sweats when running it.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks! Out of curiosity, what dose did you run and what were your results?
I've used Dienolone several times since the PH glory days and back when there was Iron Legion Dienozone (formerly Trenazone). It was one of my favorite compounds. Last time I used Apex Alchemy Dienogen was probably last winter. I've never went over 100mg, usually start at 75 and then up to 100. I was able to blast through a strength plateau and added 15-20 lbs on major lifts. Gained 7 or 8 lbs of mass. I don't full out bulk, more of a lean bulk with clean eating. I do believe the last time I ran it I stacked it with Epiandro (Alpha Gainz Stano TD). I ran it for 6 or so.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today im noticing a little enhanced recovery. Im feeling more full and im still dry. I feel pretty hungry all the time, and im listening to my body to decide when/what to eat. Energy is still good, and no sides except for some sweating

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been so unbelievably hungry. Yesterday I ate a meal and was so full i felt sick. Pretty soon after eating i felt hungry again, but my stomach was still full so i just had to be hungry.

Yesterday was legs. Leg press went up from 698 to 748 for sets of 5. This isnt suprising, its probably mostly muscle memory. I enjoyed the whole workout, or i at least didnt hate it.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 of dienolone:

Bumped the dose of dienolone up to 100mg

Yesterday i had 4 hours of sleep but i had so much energy i went and played 2 rounds of disc golf. Then i crashed. Today i dont feel the same level of energy, and my hunger is more normal. Not unreasonably hungry. Feel pretty normal.

Scale weight is unchanged. I wouldve thought id put on some glycogen/water weight given the strength of dienolone, but its probably too soon for anything.

Look the same in the mirror.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 5 of dienolone:

Bumped the dose of dienolone up to 100mg

Yesterday i had 4 hours of sleep but i had so much energy i went and played 2 rounds of disc golf. Then i crashed. Today i dont feel the same level of energy, and my hunger is more normal. Not unreasonably hungry. Feel pretty normal.

Scale weight is unchanged. I wouldve thought id put on some glycogen/water weight given the strength of dienolone, but its probably too soon for anything.

Look the same in the mirror.
Way too soon man! For me Deinolone takes a few weeks to build up and kick in. If you are on a good lifting routine with high intensity you should see some good increases in strength around 2nd or 3rd week. Then once you start moving some heavier weight around the size will follow. It's not like D-bol or something estrogenic where you get that quick glycogen/water weight. Its great for adding quality muscle mass. Honestly, that's sort of why I prefer to stick to the moderate 75mg to 100mg dosages and run it a bit longer. I like it at 6 weeks.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way too soon man! For me Deinolone takes a few weeks to build up and kick in. If you are on a good lifting routine with high intensity you should see some good increases in strength around 2nd or 3rd week. Then once you start moving some heavier weight around the size will follow. It's not like D-bol or something estrogenic where you get that quick glycogen/water weight. Its great for adding quality muscle mass. Honestly, that's sort of why I prefer to stick to the moderate 75mg to 100mg dosages and run it a bit longer. I like it at 6 weeks.
Gotcha. Guess im just being a tad impatient. Thank you for your input

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would anybody see any down side to bumping my test dose up to 250mg? Having some anxiety and that typically helps.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Nothing new in terms of pumps or gainz. I am looking leaner and my weight is the same despite the increase in carbs and calories. Typically id get bloated around the mid section from increased carbs but the dienolone seems to be keeping me lean. Ill be increasing the calories until i feel like im no longer lean bulking

Energy is good, mentally i feel good. No sides.

I increased my anastrazole dose and the kicked out the anxiety.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Seems like the 1 andros motivation effects are disappearing. Today was meh. Chest/tris. Nothing special. Weight is the same. Upping calories by 400 today.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 7:

Seems like the 1 andros motivation effects are disappearing. Today was meh. Chest/tris. Nothing special. Weight is the same. Upping calories by 400 today.
Shoot there's a million things that could effect your motivation. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint and don't get too hung up on the day to day. If weighing everyday I'd suggest logging either your highest or lowest weight for the the week and log that as your weekly weight. It'll make it more linear and account better for normal fluctuation. Keep pushing brother!!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 7:

400 extra cals is a lot in the first week, be careful of going too high too soon, especially if you want to stay somewhat lean.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would anybody see any down side to bumping my test dose up to 250mg? Having some anxiety and that typically helps.
I would have started at 250-300 mg ew. I love all the 1 test pre cursors especially m1adiol but I need a healthy test or trest dose with it, I'm a firm believer that no one needs to experience horrendous side effects and losing sleep or appetite.
We just need to find what chemical combos work best for us and accept our limitations. If I'm on cycle I want to feel like Superman and if not I make major adjustments or throw in the towel.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9: no bodily changes yet. Motivation is okay but not anything to write home about. Im guessing itll be noticeable by the end of next week. At least some pumps/strength. I might be getting some pumps, but if so thry are meh so far.

Today was off. I was feeling depressed over some insignificant event. It passed. Last night I took some beta-androstenetriol because i felt like my cortisol was spiking, it helped today.

Im excited to see where this cycle takes me.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:
new stuff. 1 - my arms have grown 3/4 inch, but thats the same size they were a month or so prior to the cycle. Not sure what to call that but its not much lean mass; pleasing nonetheless. 2 - im weaker today. Significantly so. But im guessing it was just an off day. 3 - ive been consistently 1 or 2 pounds heavier every morning.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15: nothing new to report. Todays workout was good but nothing special. Im not sure if the dienolone is kicked in yet.

Scale weight dropped back down to 185 after the removal of excess carbs. Lifting the same weights. Look the same in the mirror. Sleep sucks but ill manage it. Anxiety is remedied by increasing anastrazole again.

Im not feeling super hopeful about this cycle but its still too soon to judge. I figure this wee or next week ill start noticing changes

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17: something is happening. I woke up leaner yet heavier today. Even post-poop i was +2lbs. Not saying its lean mass, just that something is happening. Leg press went up 20lbs today and i felt like i could work out forever. Feeling hopefull about the cycle now.

My joint are cracking and my tendonitis is starting to get aggravated so it looks like the 1andro is kicking in.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24:

Not much changes to report. Ive added some reps to my exercises. I can tell ive put on some muscle on my legs. No huge body changes but the slight strength increase is a plus. I bumped up the 1andro dose and simultaneously crashed my E2 with anastrazole. I havent taken any AI in about a week but it feels like my E2 is in check which is odd because typically id start getting anxiety as my E2 rises. Does DHB act like a dht and suppress E2?

I wish i had another bottle of dienogen so i could run a higher dose. I feel like 125-150mg would be better. Feeling a bit underwhelmed.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 24:

Not much changes to report. Ive added some reps to my exercises. I can tell ive put on some muscle on my legs. No huge body changes but the slight strength increase is a plus. I bumped up the 1andro dose and simultaneously crashed my E2 with anastrazole. I havent taken any AI in about a week but it feels like my E2 is in check which is odd because typically id start getting anxiety as my E2 rises. Does DHB act like a dht and suppress E2?

I wish i had another bottle of dienogen so i could run a higher dose. I feel like 125-150mg would be better. Feeling a bit underwhelmed.
DHB = DHT

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
right, its 5a reduced boldenone. The question is - does it have AI properties. Personal experience or research pertaining to DHB is welcome
I have 2 vials but haven’t used them yet so no personal experience but I assume that it would have the regular DHT traits more or less, so yes, DHB should have some AI properties.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@xR1pp3Rx do you have any suggestions for me? Im wondering if my skin isnt absorbing it very well, so ill put it on areas with thinner skin (ive been putting it on my chest). But the stuff doesnt seem to be doing much and im getting toward the end of the fourth week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx do you have any suggestions for me? Im wondering if my skin isnt absorbing it very well, so ill put it on areas with thinner skin (ive been putting it on my chest). But the stuff doesnt seem to be doing much and im getting toward the end of the fourth week.
you have to keep in mind this stuff is almost purely anabolic.. and as such there is little to no androgenic "feelings" it doesnt really make you feel like your "on" if that makes sense. The slight changes you are seeing is exactly what i would expect for lower to mid level dosing, as you are more likely to realize fat loss at those dosing points that full blown mass.. I like 150mgs+ to get at the bigger mass gains. but at 100mgs you are getting leaner but the weight is slowly climbing. perfectly in your lane really. you could always add some higher dose epi if you want that big head feelz tho.. thats what i like.. that feeling of aggression added to my dienolone. now before you go bringing up the fact you are using 1 andro.. (plz stop calling it DHB)(that gets confusing with real gear), remember its likely one of the WORST offenders when it comes to lethargy and mild crappy feels during a cycle.. so keep that in mind too... you are running something making you feel blah.. with something you cant hardly feel... so all in all thats where i stand on this one. you have a fairly mundane cycle going. basically an andro with a low dose of dien.

I think I would surely add more test like you asked above and double your doses until your at 6-8 weeks. at that point you would probably see the results more than what happened so far.

i might add too.. that dien is perhaps one of the best cutting hormones at lower doses so maybe you need to actually duble your cals an eat till you bloat everyday. it could be burning off anything you are throwing at it. remember its a nor test so you should be able to eat like a champ and not gain any fat.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you have to keep in mind this stuff is almost purely anabolic.. and as such there is little to no androgenic "feelings" it doesnt really make you feel like your "on" if that makes sense. The slight changes you are seeing is exactly what i would expect for lower to mid level dosing, as you are more likely to realize fat loss at those dosing points that full blown mass.. I like 150mgs+ to get at the bigger mass gains. but at 100mgs you are getting leaner but the weight is slowly climbing. perfectly in your lane really. you could always add some higher dose epi if you want that big head feelz tho.. thats what i like.. that feeling of aggression added to my dienolone. now before you go bringing up the fact you are using 1 andro.. (plz stop calling it DHB)(that gets confusing with real gear), remember its likely one of the WORST offenders when it comes to lethargy and mild crappy feels during a cycle.. so keep that in mind too... you are running something making you feel blah.. with something you cant hardly feel... so all in all thats where i stand on this one. you have a fairly mundane cycle going. basically an andro with a low dose of dien.

I think I would surely add more test like you asked above and double your doses until your at 6-8 weeks. at that point you would probably see the results more than what happened so far.

i might add too.. that dien is perhaps one of the best cutting hormones at lower doses so maybe you need to actually duble your cals an eat till you bloat everyday. it could be burning off anything you are throwing at it. remember its a nor test so you should be able to eat like a champ and not gain any fat.
Ah shoot, i was under the impression the 100mg was the way to go. As it stands, i have 2.5 bottles left of dienogen left. Would it be better to work my way up to 150mg over 3ish weeks, or would it be better to run it as is for 4-5 weeks? Would the lean tissue gain be worth it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think that really comes down to you.. you want to get leaner or bigger? If you want to get bigger, id have made the dose bigger, but its pretty late in the cycle to gain much via dosage.., so if it was me, i would ride it out, up your test and eat like a hog.
in my book, if you put on 5lbs and loose a ton of fat, thats a pretty successful outcome. especially how mild the cycle is currently..

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think that really comes down to you.. you want to get leaner or bigger? If you want to get bigger, id have made the dose bigger, but its pretty late in the cycle to gain much via dosage.., so if it was me, i would ride it out, up your test and eat like a hog.
in my book, if you put on 5lbs and loose a ton of fat, thats a pretty successful outcome. especially how mild the cycle is currently..
Thank you much!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27:

Feeling great. Upped test to 500mg. My weight is about the same, but im leaner.

@xR1pp3Rx i had an idea. Could i add lotion to the application site an hour after i put the dienogen on my skin? Could possibly enhance the absorption?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, arms have grown 1/4 inch since the last measurement.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 27:

Feeling great. Upped test to 500mg. My weight is about the same, but im leaner.

@xR1pp3Rx i had an idea. Could i add lotion to the application site an hour after i put the dienogen on my skin? Could possibly enhance the absorption?
no it wont help absorption.. but it will make you baby smoof !

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell mentally that the test is kicking in. No physical improvements from that yet. Im noticing the dryness effect from this combo is fading. Probably from increased E2. I bumped the AI dose down after i crashed my E2 so im guessing E2 plus the extra carbs is giving me bloat.

I added some reps to most exercises. Nothing notable in terms of strength. I really wish i had ordered more dienolone while apex had it. I can see the potential of this compound but at 100mg a day its a little underwhelming.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 6:

Ive been sick all week. No gym all week. I’ve only been able to eat scraps here and there. And ice cream . I think ive been eating around 1000 calories a day tops. Im visibly leaner and my muscles still feel full so these compounds are definitely helping me keep muscle.

Doses are the same. Im hoping ill be back in the gym by monday.

Getting sick on cycle seems to be a thing, anybody know why?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 6

Im feeling good enough to workout. Despite eating under 1000 calories a day since monday, my strength has not declined one bit. Ive even added a couple reps. So leaner + minor strength this week. Weight is 188 (+3 lbs)

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week 6

Im feeling good enough to workout. Despite eating under 1000 calories a day since monday, my strength has not declined one bit. Ive even added a couple reps. So leaner + minor strength this week. Weight is 188 (+3 lbs)
Half way through week 7:

The test is kicking in now. Im noticing my strength increasing by small amounts each workout. No notable changes in physique. About the same fat estimate. Im +5 lbs since start.

I wish i had ordered more TD dienolone when it was available because its pretty dang mild at 100mg a day. If somebody told me it was bunk and had no dienolone in it id probably believe them. Im not sure if its doing anything at this point. Im glad i bumped the test up.

Going in for knee surgery this coming tuesday, and i wont be able to hit legs for 2 weeks, but my knees need a break from heavy leg presses any way.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So what did your run the dienolone at 100mg per day?

I wish i had purchased more. I only have 2 bottle so trying to decide how best to use it.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what did your run the dienolone at 100mg per day?

I wish i had purchased more. I only have 2 bottle so trying to decide how best to use it.
2 bottles could possibly be used in a cut at 50 -75 mg. At least thats the word on the street. My experience with 100mg a day was entirely underwhelming.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles could possibly be used in a cut at 50 -75 mg. At least thats the word on the street. My experience with 100mg a day was entirely underwhelming.
This was a lean bulk/recomp

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was a lean bulk/recomp
And i think part of the problem was my expectations. I felt the product was hyped up so i expected a lot more from that. I kept hearing “100mg is the sweet spot”, “it really shines at 100mg”, etc. im not saying people were being deceptive, it could just be that i was a non responder. But in retrospect i would have ran it at 150 mg, i think it wouldve shined at that dose for a bulk. For a cut, 50mg in addition to test might be decent, especially if you dont have a long history with anabolics.