The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironmaglabs Rep whatsAroid? has a girlfriend thats using it right now.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone's girlfriend/wife used this? I'm thinking of grabbing one for my girl as she's looking to drop a few lbs also.
Yeah, a lot of women use these products. Just make sure she has a good diet to follow too.

-Eric

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone's girlfriend/wife used this? I'm thinking of grabbing one for my girl as she's looking to drop a few lbs also.
My fiance used this stack (with the old DermaTherm) and she had some nice success. She just started this stack again, with the new DermaTherm Target. She should be starting up a log here soon.

michaelr7170

Awards
Just ordered mine! Excited to use this product

Cordwood

Awards
wife

Would you consider everything in this stack safe for a breast feeding mother? I can't see why not, just verifying.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would check with your doctor.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you consider everything in this stack safe for a breast feeding mother? I can't see why not, just verifying.
Definitely consult with her OB/Gyn prior to use to play it safe.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely consult with her OB/Gyn prior to use to play it safe.
Would it hurt her? No. But there are alot of things that go into the breast milk that the mom takes in. So yeah its best to consult with a doctor so you dont harm the infant.

Cordwood

Awards
I'll just have her wait, she's only got a couple more months. Thanks for the feedback.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good idea dude :) then she can go hard on losing some fat. best of luck to you and her and congrats on having a baby!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it hurt her? No. But there are alot of things that go into the breast milk that the mom takes in. So yeah its best to consult with a doctor so you dont harm the infant.
Exactly. It's not the mom here, it's the baby. That's why i suggested to consult her primary doctor or Ob/Gyn first. Many substances that we take in on a daily basis can be transmitted through breast milk ingestion. It's always best to play the safe route. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just have her wait, she's only got a couple more months. Thanks for the feedback.
Definitely a good move, imo. When the time comes, this stack will be very effective for her in helping to lose some of those pregnancy-related pounds.

Let us know how she does once she gets to try it. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah there might be an issue with the DermaTherm (theophylline) getting to the child. (stimulant)

The green tea and CLA would be perfectly safe though.

-Eric

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric, if I were to use this with the 1T-T stack, would either be a problem with the other as far as absorption, effectiveness, or any complications you can think of? that would be a lot of squirts to spread over my body. eventually, something is going to overlap and get both products on the same body part. Am I making sense or just confusing you? lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric, if I were to use this with the 1T-T stack, would either be a problem with the other as far as absorption, effectiveness, or any complications you can think of? that would be a lot of squirts to spread over my body. eventually, something is going to overlap and get both products on the same body part. Am I making sense or just confusing you? lol
From what I hear, your suppose to spread the 1-TT on the upper shoulders, back, and chest.

Where are you wanting to apply the DT?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try to avoid overlap... hit the 1-T TREN on everywhere on the upper body except where you want to apply the DermaTherm. (1 pump should cover most of your abs)

-Eric

masterX

masterX

Awards
Hello, i want the fat loss stack but it s not the same price on the website.

I believe it is over.. okay...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, i want the fat loss stack but it s not the same price on the website.

I believe it is over.. okay...
You gotta type the coupon code in. 49FATLOSS

damwee

Awards
Why is the Dermatherm Target suggested in the morning after a shower?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because some of the stimulants may enough to cause sleep trouble if taken in the later part of the day or evening.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the skin is clean of dirt and residue allowing a better aborption of the ingredients.:type:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I hear, your suppose to spread the 1-TT on the upper shoulders, back, and chest.

Where are you wanting to apply the DT?
Abs, love handles, and some on the pecs. I'm thinking I should just run the 6 week dermatherm, then run the 1TT afterwards instead of using them jointly.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abs, love handles, and some on the pecs. I'm thinking I should just run the 6 week dermatherm, then run the 1TT afterwards instead of using them jointly.
or how about the other way around? 1-T then DT?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
how much of a problem would hair cause? would one need to be completely clean shaven with a blade, or would a buzzer across the abs work, or would hair not matter at all?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much of a problem would hair cause? would one need to be completely clean shaven with a blade, or would a buzzer across the abs work, or would hair not matter at all?
I would assume ( not 100% sure ) that a well shaved area would be better for quicker absorption. I dont have a lot of hair on my abs so I did not have to shave so I cannot say from experience. I would be tho that alot of people would reccommend you shave if you have that much hair.

Someone will be along surely to either agree with me or disagree with me. Hold tight.:)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or how about the other way around? 1-T then DT?

If Eric and co. can cut me a super deal, then that would be the ticket! However, the $50 stack is much more feasible on the wallet than say the $300 I'd need for the 1T-T stack with the extra bottle of Alpha thrown in. I"m a poor bastard!:dunno:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used the dermacrine and the sustain before. The less hair, the better. trust me. It doesn't have to be shaved per se, but I'd definitely buzz it down.

albacore44

Awards
alright so i'm a 53 year old fat guy. I used to be pretty cut in my 20's when i used to work out and lift regularly. But i got married, had kids and my body went to hell. I know I need more excercise, will this product also help ?? don't want to waste my money. if not any products you can suggest will be greatly apppreciated. i also suffer from testosterone deficiency that i take a prescribed medication for. i was hoping that would help me lose fat. I'm desperate to regain better health, and I realize it will be hard work
thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stack contains Dermatherm Target which is a target topical cream that promotes fat loss in a targeted are. 2 bottle CLA and Green Tea which promote over all weight loss and speedy metabolism. All these supplements coupled with a low calorie diet and good training will promote excellent fat loss.

If your curious about the Dermatherm check out my log in my signature.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id go on an low cal diet and use them both. The 1-TT will help prevent the muscle loss from the low calorie diet as the DermaTherm will shift energy use towards fat.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alright so i'm a 53 year old fat guy. I used to be pretty cut in my 20's when i used to work out and lift regularly. But i got married, had kids and my body went to hell. I know I need more excercise, will this product also help ?? don't want to waste my money. if not any products you can suggest will be greatly apppreciated. i also suffer from testosterone deficiency that i take a prescribed medication for. i was hoping that would help me lose fat. I'm desperate to regain better health, and I realize it will be hard work
thanks
What is the med you are taking for the low T?

-Eric

albacore44

Awards
What is the med you are taking for the low T?

-Eric
Striant. It is pretty new, it is inserted between your lip and gum. I have used the Androderm patch but it causes some skin irritation, and I don't think it absorbes well. my goal is to get my testtosterone levels into high normal.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I just applied DermaTherm Target for the first time. I have to say, I was pretty surprised at the large area that one pump can cover. I only used 1.5 pumps total, and that covered my entire abdominal region, obliques, and love handles (from front to back).

I started taking the green tea and CLA as well. I'm anxious to see how this turns out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome yeah two pumps will cover a pretty big area

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just applied DermaTherm Target for the first time. I have to say, I was pretty surprised at the large area that one pump can cover. I only used 1.5 pumps total, and that covered my entire abdominal region, obliques, and love handles (from front to back).

I started taking the green tea and CLA as well. I'm anxious to see how this turns out.
We look forward to your results, bud! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My DT is reaching its ends :(

damwee

Awards
while on this stack can you take any anabolics? or is that a no no...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take them after, not that it would be bad to take them, I just see it would be a ncie way to carve down further. just my opinion.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Do you know if there would be any problems taking DermaTherm with either ECA or Slim Extreme?

The write-up mentions that side effects such as anxiety are rare and I know that Slim Extreme has been known to cause anxiety in some cases.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
i was thinking about stacking this with slim xtreme too would like to hear peoples feed back