The Begining Of A Bad A$$ Epi / 1-4 Ad Cycle!!!!

FLSUCIO

Awards
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk HERE IT IS EVERYONE............

This is going to be my 12 weeker.... YES YOU HEARD RIGHT 12 WEEKER CYCLE!

I will be running 40mgs of Epistane (EOD) and 1200mgs of 1-4 AD (ED).......
I will also give Retain a shot as well as DCP...... I havent figured out exactly where in the cycle i will toss them in...... the retain im thinkin from the begining, but the DCP i dunno, any suggestions will be great!

After reading a lot, i decided to go with the higer dose of Epi, and pulse it....... as said, the 1-4 AD will be an everyday deal split into 600mgs before workout with 20mgs of Epi, then about 6hrs later, the same dose to complete the day......

I will be keeping everyone posted as for my gains..... both me and my buddy are on the same cycle, so ill let you know how he does here with me also.....

I am looking to do quite a bit or cardio to cut down on the BF% and towards the 8 week mark, ill run some Clen with it to cut some more down....... I am taking 2 redline's before the workout also with the cocktail just to get more boost in the gym.

Tomorrow is day one so illl keep you up to speed!!!!

current stats : 25 yo, 6'0, 225lbs, 22 %BF ish (i think, maybe a bit less or more?)

GOAL : 200 lbs, 15% or less BF :D :D :D :D

12 weeks here i come!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting. very long cycle though. Try starting the epi at 20 and moving up I wouldn't just start it at 40. less is better. What are you doing for pct? You will need nolva for a pulse that long. good luck

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really wana throw 1-4 ad into my next test cycle......pricey tho....did u get bulk powder??

FLSUCIO

Awards
nooooooo :( i wish i got some bulk powder and did it myself also! lol....

Yea, i plan on doing the epistane for 20mgs for two days then bump it to 40.

as for PCT. yea mostlikely going to get some nolva, epi is pretty nice to me so im kinda wanting to see what results ill have from the 1-4AD ...... HUMMMMMMM :d:d:d:d:d:d

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure why you are so hurried in wanting to get to 40mg of Epi. If you can get all the gains and less sides with 20/30/40 why would you jump straight to 40mg?

I suggest you do 20mg first week, 30mg second and then 40mg the third.

Most importantly don't rush into it and see how your body responds.

Much Love,

Neoborn

FLSUCIO

Awards
Neo.... Yea im with you all the way... the only reason im runnin 40mgs is cause i have already done a cycle of 20/30 and it went pretty decent... soooooo this time i decided to up it a bit and pulse it instead of going ED.. this plus the 1-4AD was going to be a great cycle i decided so thats why im running 40mgs....
:D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, totally!:clap2: You know your body better than I do :D Go for it!

Neo.... Yea im with you all the way... the only reason im runnin 40mgs is cause i have already done a cycle of 20/30 and it went pretty decent... soooooo this time i decided to up it a bit and pulse it instead of going ED.. this plus the 1-4AD was going to be a great cycle i decided so thats why im running 40mgs....
:D

FLSUCIO

Awards
TRUE :) :) LOL......... so does anyone have imput on if i should run the DCP mid cycle to cut some along with Retain? or?????