Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 don’t know if it would be possible, but what about a dedicated joint support product? Maybe something added to Helios, like glucosamine and MSM, if that’s even possible. I have no idea if those in a TD would even work or be effective, just a thought.
I been using Helios directly on the knees and elbows. I guess it's probably not meant for that but it seems to work

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been using Helios directly on the knees and elbows. I guess it's probably not meant for that but it seems to work
I’ve been applying directly to my knees since I first tried it. I’ve had several knee surgeries and have little to no cartilage left in one, and the other isn’t too far behind. There is a definite benefit, for me, applying directly to them. I’ve also been using Helios directly on a bum shoulder and it seems to provide some added mobility by reducing inflammation. I’m beyond excited to see what Nos is planning to add to an already effective topical.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, it is. It's generally an anti-inflammatory. I'm just looking at adding 1 or 2 things to see if we can provide even more relief.
How do you think this would work on a torn bicep?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its not going to repair tears or relieve pain acutely. time and or rehab/surgery will be the biggest factor on healing that issue.
This is true. Don't expect to rub it on and miraculously be healed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you looked into PRP therapy?
From what Dr told me I’m to old and would have no effect. Surgery is going to be in September, due to work and just trying to hold out till then.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it must be really fucked up if they are going to operate! hope you can find comfort between now and then~

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know I do have a good idea for this as well.

get an all female line ? For example- TD progesterone and such? Different fragrance as well

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why don't you guys make a pre-workout? or a non-stim product specifically for a good pump? Then you can make sample packs.. and give us free samples when purchasing $50+ more from your store ;)

Or are you only focused on TD products? If so, is there any Td products that can absorb slow and provide an all day pump or help with vascularity? IDK why but I love sh** like that.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why don't you guys make a pre-workout? or a non-stim product specifically for a good pump? Then you can make sample packs.. and give us free samples when purchasing $50+ more from your store ;)

Or are you only focused on TD products? If so, is there any Td products that can absorb slow and provide an all day pump or help with vascularity? IDK why but I love sh** like that.
He mentioned earlier that that would require a separate facility. I like your idea of adding 4 andro to some products for an all in one.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Triton and Epichaos.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You guys want a Vitamin-D3 and/or Vitamin-E in a TD?
How would td vitamin e be for the skin? I know if you puncture the vitamin e cap and put the oil on your skin it helps with acne and acne scars. " Prison acne medicine lol" but do you think a td vitamin e would have some of those benifits?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I don't have a ingredient in mind, but anything that would be a boost to trt like raise free t or boost well being/energy ect I'd be interested. I'm always looking for things that can help a trt dose of testosterone feel more like a cycle, even if it's just mentally. Anything that helps keep me wanting to push harder without actually being on cycle

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would td vitamin e be for the skin? I know if you puncture the vitamin e cap and put the oil on your skin it helps with acne and acne scars. " Prison acne medicine lol" but do you think a td vitamin e would have some of those benifits?
Prooooobablyyyy...? 🤷‍♂️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I don't have a ingredient in mind, but anything that would be a boost to trt like raise free t or boost well being/energy ect I'd be interested. I'm always looking for things that can help a trt dose of testosterone feel more like a cycle, even if it's just mentally. Anything that helps keep me wanting to push harder without actually being on cycle
Ordered some sample material today.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, also, in that vein, I was thinking about Dehydrololiolide. It was in Eclipse but I think I'd like to see what it can do on its own.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, also, in that vein, I was thinking about Dehydrololiolide. It was in Eclipse but I think I'd like to see what it can do on its own.
I kinda know what that is but not really lol. Something to do with estrogen I believe. Anywho, keep us updated. Im always down for some experimental shyt, il be first In line for anything that makes trt feel better. 👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are there any peptides or sarms that can be made transdermal? I've heard of some ppl having decent results with td sr9009, the oral is trash and the injectable needs 2-3 injections daily. Td if it actually works in td I would definitely buy that.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there any peptides or sarms that can be made transdermal? I've heard of some ppl having decent results with td sr9009, the oral is trash and the injectable needs 2-3 injections daily. Td if it actually works in td I would definitely buy that.
PRE has sr9009 td 20mgx30ml.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not trying to promote other companies in this thread, I'm simply asking to see if it works therefore making it a suggestion to have apex make some😁

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
again i say .. 11oxo TD ( not 11kt ) lol

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you make transdermal BPC-157 or TB 500?