The AI Sports Nutrition insane stack and more deal!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is a insane deal. You get the TestoPRO/HGHpro along with the t-shirt(a $15 value) and a draw string gym bag all for $66.99. If you bought the TestoPRO and HGHpro separately you would spend $80 and get no shirt or gym bag. This deal you get all 4 and still pay alot less. This is a deal that can be gone at anytime so hop on this one quickly.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks like the basis of a super swole stack if you ask me...

Probably two of the more underrated products on the market and for this price you can add this to an existing stack or use this as a kick arse stack on its own! Heck The shirt ALONE is more then enough reason to give this stack a try lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I need is a TestoPRO and I'll have that stack in my stash :D

What Don is saying is that this is a "While Supplies Last" price, so don't miss out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I need is a TestoPRO and I'll have that stack in my stash :D

What Don is saying is that this is a "While Supplies Last" price, so don't miss out.
Oh you don't need anymore TestoPRO you have a stash somewhere I am sure.:laugh2:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh you don't need anymore TestoPRO you have a stash somewhere I am sure.:laugh2:
I almost negged you for saying this...YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TESTOPRO IN YOUR STASH!! Its like saying...oh im strong enough...NO YOU CAN ALWAYS BE STRONGER!!!

Shame on you...lol just kidding!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost negged you for saying this...YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TESTOPRO IN YOUR STASH!! Its like saying...oh im strong enough...NO YOU CAN ALWAYS BE STRONGER!!!

Shame on you...lol just kidding!
LOL!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any. I gave my last bottle to a buddy of mine. He said he almost can't handle the libido increase, lol :hump:

He's new to working out and doesn't even know about workout boards. It's been cool to hear his feedback thus far.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have any. I gave my last bottle to a buddy of mine. He said he almost can't handle the libido increase, lol :hump:

He's new to working out and doesn't even know about workout boards. It's been cool to hear his feedback thus far.
That is awesome!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This evening he was telling me about how he was making more booty calls while waiting to get off from work, lol. He said that the libido feeling is a different urge than he's felt before. He said it's like he HAS to find somebody to take care of business! He sounds like TheBigT when he's on TestoPRO :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know man. He's had some funny stories about mass texting for booty calls, lol.

...THREAD TOPIC:

This is a insane deal. You get the TestoPRO/HGHpro along with the t-shirt(a $15 value) and a draw string gym bag all for $66.99. If you bought the TestoPRO and HGHpro separately you would spend $80 and get no shirt or gym bag. This deal you get all 4 and still pay alot less. This is a deal that can be gone at anytime so hop on this one quickly.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this is not gone yet???
I dont think people understand the quality of these supps...I think its time I run 2 or 3 consecutive Super Swole Stacks(with 4 weeks inbetween each 8 week run) and show off what the massive natural gains that are possible with these bad boys!

Oh yeah time to get down with the sickness!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bump so someone can see this deal. Jump on it while you can , deals like this are few and far between

I dont think people understand the quality of these supps...I think its time I run 2 or 3 consecutive Super Swole Stacks(with 4 weeks inbetween each 8 week run) and show off what the massive natural gains that are possible with these bad boys!
Nice idea. I think it would work very well

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shameless pimping...These are still available in both shirt sizes :D