Thank you RPN....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the FidOMEGA.. The UPS man just dropped it off a few min ago..

I will be sure to post a full review of it after a few weeks or so, both here and on my board.

Before breaking em open for her to enjoy i figured i would take a pic for you all..lol

After snapping a few pics, i tossed her one, and she seemed to really enjoy it, she gobbled it right up. I put the bag ontop of the counter, and she stood up to try and get the bag..lol

Thanks again RPN!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the post imprezivr6!

Great pic of your dog and the fidOmega! :) It's great to hear that your dog is enjoying it. I look forward to reading your full review in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to post this up for us!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awww she is so pretty! I can't wait for her review!
I'm glad it came quickly and thank you again for posting on both boards.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful dog, Imp.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
What kind of dog is that? beautiful animal

My dog LOVES FidOmega. (however... my younger brother does not care for the flavor.. yes he tried a few over the weekend..haha).
My dog can definitely tell the difference between the FidOmega and the random treats my gf used to buy... he gets all serious whenever I take one out of the bag... he'll do as many tricks as it takes to get one

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That picture's awesome. My dogs are obsessed with the FidOmega treats too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dog is that? beautiful animal

My dog LOVES FidOmega. (however... my younger brother does not care for the flavor.. yes he tried a few over the weekend..haha).
My dog can definitely tell the difference between the FidOmega and the random treats my gf used to buy... he gets all serious whenever I take one out of the bag... he'll do as many tricks as it takes to get one
You have to make your brother sit first...that way you reinforce that the FidOmega is a reward for obeying, and he feels his rightful place in the pack.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T1- Thanks so much.. Will be sure to let ya know.

Crader-Thanks again for the treats, and the compliments on my girl..

Dsade- Thank you for the treats as well!

PAL- She is an "american bully" it is a "new style" of american pitbull terrier. They are breeding more towards "bullier" dogs, with thicker muscle, bigger boxier heads, etc. Thanks!

Rpen- Thank you..

Here are some more..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one beautiful dog you have there man!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
That is an awesome looking dog! Whats her name?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tell you one thing...it's a freaking dog's life. That dog looks happier than I have ever been, or ever hope to be.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T1- Thanks again!

Botch- Her name is MOO MOO..lol

Ya, she is happy, and spoiled..lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
You have to make your brother sit first...that way you reinforce that the FidOmega is a reward for obeying, and he feels his rightful place in the pack.
Noted. Will report back with future results.

:toofunny::toofunny:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
T1- Thanks again!

Botch- Her name is MOO MOO..lol

Ya, she is happy, and spoiled..lol
That's awesome. My girlfriend walked up behind me yesterday and was ooh awwing your dogs pictures (she asked about the name, lol). We found a local breeder in town who breeds american bullies and I just love the breed.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. My girlfriend walked up behind me yesterday and was ooh awwing your dogs pictures (she asked about the name, lol). We found a local breeder in town who breeds american bullies and I just love the breed.
Thanks so much!

Just be careful on who you buy from if you decide to buy.. Shoot me a PM with the breeder, or if u have any questions..

Dave-

Ok one more..lol

weeeeeeee!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMMMM puppies for sale and blue ones at that! I'm in love!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
MMMMM puppies for sale and blue ones at that! I'm in love!
whats the chance of finding one of these as a puppy at the pound? haaa slim ... i know
i kinda have this thing against getting dogs from breeders... maybe ill get lucky

looking to get another pooch in the next few months... my little one needs a friend.. he's home alone for too long all day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're working right now on a chewy treat, with added cissus and glucosamine for joints.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too bad you don't live closer to me. My sisters dog just had pups and her dog is a red brindle AM Bulldog and the dad is 1/2 am bulldog and 1/2 lab. They are both stocky dogs and have super sweet pups. I believe the pups are mostly chocalate but I think there is a white one. If they dont find homes quick she will put them in the pound :(

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pal- I hear ya on the "buying dogs from breeders" thing.. Most(not all) breeders, are more like "Greeders".

If you ever are serious about getting one of these dogs, shoot me a PM if ya need any info, or help finding reputable people.. I see all the time people looking to place their dog out, into a good home, so i may be able to get you something for damn near free, or cheap.

Dsade- Can't wait for that one.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Too bad you don't live closer to me. My sisters dog just had pups and her dog is a red brindle AM Bulldog and the dad is 1/2 am bulldog and 1/2 lab. They are both stocky dogs and have super sweet pups. I believe the pups are mostly chocalate but I think there is a white one. If they dont find homes quick she will put them in the pound :(
YIKES! Hopefully she will be fixing her dogs after this one..lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
wow... sorry to hear it... too bad im about 18 hours away :(
Ive got a lovely 1/4 acre lot thats fenced in. my 15lb dog barely goes outside! hes a lazy bum thou. if i didnt just buy the house i would have been able to afford the road-trip

Pal- I hear ya on the "buying dogs from breeders" thing.. Most(not all) breeders, are more like "Greeders".

If you ever are serious about getting one of these dogs, shoot me a PM if ya need any info, or help finding reputable people.. I see all the time people looking to place their dog out, into a good home, so i may be able to get you something for damn near free, or cheap.
Appreciate it man... ive always gotten dogs from the pound.. they are all great dogs and its nice to know they have a diversified gene pool. I dont understand when people pay $1000 for a dog when 30% of dogs at shelters are purebred. Ah well... not my money.