Thank you Java Lather!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About a year ago I developed eczema in my armpits and groin. Now anything that dehydrates me causes it to flare up, ie alcohol, caffeine, ephedrine, even DCP (I think its the potassium). But of course its hard for me to go without caffeine and dcp so I just deal with it. I've been using java lather for around two months now but I've run out of bars and had to switch back to Dove 'moisturizing' bar soap. I'm on day 5 of Dove soap and the itchiness is getting out of control! I never realized how much Java Lather was helping out. And to top it off I've been steering away from caffeine to give my body a break.

Java Lather has also surprised me with something else, tan skin. I have very white/transparent skin so I burn easily, and return back to white just as quickly. But my skin seems to keep getting darker, even here in Seattle where sunshine has been rare.

Oh and its done a nice job fading my stretch marks. :clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing success stories like this with our products. Anything that can dry the skin out can significantly exacerbate an eczema condition.

Java Lather really does have phenominal moisturizing and exfoliating effects on skin. Glad to hear that it's helped alleviate some of your associated symptoms!

I've never heard anyone comment on the skin tone effects before though, so that is interesting to note.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your success story! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's cool McBlury, but have you tasted Java Lather yet? :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to your feedback we are experimenting with Java Lather on my hairdresser who also has eczema. Hopefully he will do well with it also!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're also looking at the effectiveness of Flawless on Psoriasis and Eczema, given some of the common ingredients.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought a couple extra bars of java lather for my dad to try out on his eczema.