Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That 200 calories should probably be pre/intra if you want it to make any substantial difference. Basically carbs too, like an English muffin added to your preWO meal or whatever.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When looking at acute performance, you always need to eat for what you are about to do, not what you have done. Adding 200 cals post workout might slightly raise recovery but won’t help performance noticeably.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding carbs will boost IGF-1 secretion too, theoretically.
Do you take creatine?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That 200 calories should probably be pre/intra if you want it to make any substantial difference. Basically carbs too, like an English muffin added to your preWO meal or whatever.
I was thinking intra. I wake at 4, start drinking my carbs while I feed and take out the dogs, then go to the garage to finish the drink.

When looking at acute performance, you always need to eat for what you are about to do, not what you have done. Adding 200 cals post workout might slightly raise recovery but won’t help performance noticeably.
The issue I run into is the time I workout. You have mentioned honey before. Would that be ideal regularly? If intra, i would have to have something accessible while I’m in the gym. Would an intra muffin be beneficial, or would the carbs end up being processed in the post?

Adding carbs will boost IGF-1 secretion too, theoretically.
Do you take creatine?
I do. About 3-4 grams daily.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 11, Back 2 & Core

Warmup:, 3 sets
- Over and backs x10
- Paps x12
- Banded lat pulls (to body) x10
- Lat pushdowns x10

Banded knee raise x 30

Cable crunches x

Pull-ups, + final negative
3 sets

Pendley row
3 sets

Dumbbell row
3 sets

Pull down variation (wide)
4 sets

Stretchers
5 sets

Lat press downs
3 sets

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking intra. I wake at 4, start drinking my carbs while I feed and take out the dogs, then go to the garage to finish the drink.

The issue I run into is the time I workout. You have mentioned honey before. Would that be ideal regularly? If intra, i would have to have something accessible while I’m in the gym. Would an intra muffin be beneficial, or would the carbs end up being processed in the post?

For something that you have to chew, get that in before you begin warming up for sure. The more fat it has or the more complex it is, the further out you’ll need to consume it to feel it optimally. Bread products like English muffins, bagels, waffles are going to digest FAST so they can be quite close, but if that muffin has a decent amount of fat in it, more than a few grams, it might slow it down. Once you begin moving around for warmup, blood is going to shift away from the gut and stagnate digestion.

Something like a bowl of oats I need close to an hour preWO personally, it’s not practical unless you wake up starving (then it’s probably perfect for that calorie range as it’s complex, fibrous, has protein, it’s healthier than breads for sure). Drinking powdered oat will be faster noticeably, and things like dextrose or Karbolyn you can basically drink pre with your dog chores and just finish by halfway point in the workout.

Honey is more akin to a shot of nitrous you use in the training as a short boost later on. Not a great strategy when cals are being counted closely. I would not try to run just on honey. But say you had a half cup of oats, and put a serving of honey on that, that could make sense. I mean as long as you budget it in, it’s fine, but I don’t think it’s a great investment of limited calories.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The most important thing is that you feel decently energized and that remains fairly steady as long as you need it. So the right pre-intra food/drink always comes down to whatever you feel is working for you.

At this point, I eat a cliff bar preWO, sometimes add a rice krispy treat very close preWO, drink a scoop of Leg Day HBCD intra, and sometimes take a couple glucose tabs if necessary.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I can’t eat solid food before or during my morning workouts. Especially on deadlift days.
I love my staminade, and consume 2-3 scoops depending on how carb depleted I am. This gives me 50-75g carbs with a healthy dose of magnesium potassium and sodium.
When I’m feeling depleted I can really feel the stam working, great for late workout pumps

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day. Maybe active, definitely pool.

Upper stretches.
-lats
-scaps
-shoulders

Hip stretches.

Hamstring stretches.

Super D hip protocol:

Dog walk.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 11 - Chest 2 and Shoulders

BW: 224.2

Pre: Gatorade x2, banana
(Karbolyn is reserved for compounds)

Warmup, 3 Sets:
- Over and backs x10 (3 sets)
- Paps x15 (3 sets)
- Banded lat pulls (to body) x10 (3 sets)
- Lat push downs x10 (3 sets)
+ on first round:
- Band tricep extensions x10 (1 set)
- Banded standing press x15 (1 set)

Super D Shoulder Protocol

Banded Yukon Press, slight incline
4 sets

Multigrip press, slight incline
4 sets

Dumbbell overhead press
4 sets

3 sets, 30s rest
A1. Reverse grip press, slight incline
A2. Front raise, plate

3 sets, 30s rest
B1. Lateral raise
B2. Banded chest press

Lateral raise, banded, 30s rests
4 sets

This one was fun! It felt great on my shoulders.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and good to hear your progress is going well on leaning up.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS

Warmup, 3 rounds:
- Overandbacks
- Pullaparts
- Band tricep extensions x10
- Band hammer curls x10

Pull-ups
3 sets

Scap pull-ups
1 set

JM press downs
4 sets

3 sets
A1. Spider curls (occlusion bands)
A2. Lying kettlebell extensions

4 sets
B1. Barbell curls
B2. Reverse grip tricep extensions
- 2 skull crusher style, 2 cable

3 sets
C1. Incline hammer curls
C2. Cable kickbacks / dropsets

From his morning.

First full arm day in a while. They’re fun too.

Also first time pinning my shoulder today. Significantly easier and less feeling of the needle. Not that the quad is bad, just different.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ARMS

Warmup, 3 rounds:
- Overandbacks
- Pullaparts
- Band hammer curls x10

Pull-ups
3 sets

Scap pull-ups
1 set

JM press downs
4 sets

3 sets

4 sets
B1. Barbell curls
B2. Reverse grip tricep extensions
- 2 skull crusher style, 2 cable

3 sets
C1. Incline hammer curls

From his morning.

First full arm day in a while. They’re fun too.

Also first time pinning my shoulder today. Significantly easier and less feeling of the needle. Not that the quad is bad, just different.
I only shot IM in my delt once but it was such a bad experience I have only done it once. My muscle jumped and I was so sore I didn't want to move my arm for days. Been like nah.... ever since. I may have to give it another shot. Pun not intended but left for levity.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only shot IM in my delt once but it was such a bad experience I have only done it once. My muscle jumped and I was so sore I didn't want to move my arm for days. Been like nah.... ever since. I may have to give it another shot. Pun not intended but left for levity.
Lol. Remind me, where’s your flavor? Thigh?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12 Lower Squat
Singles day ** 1 min rests

Bodyweight: 223.4

Warmup, 1 round:
- BW squats x25
- Leg curls 2p x__
- Banded knee raise x30
- Lat pushdowns x10
- BW squat x10

Transformer low 2-3 Squats:
(Use pin 28)
145x5
175x5
210x3 (x5 on singles day)

Work Sets:
280x5

+ Belt
310x3
345x 2

️ SLDL:
DB’s
4 sets

️ Leg curls
3 sets

️ Hack Squat
3 sets

️Bulgarian split squats:
3 sets

Still waiting on blood results. Six days since drawing.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Belt felt more natural today like it used to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Side delts is the easiest most comfy spot there is!

Now front delts, seems like I hit a nerve 50% of the time and honestly I hate that so I very rarely use them except maybe with a slinpin. But medial delts, I mean there’s a reason it’s the standard location for vaccines and such.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Remind me, where’s your flavor? Thigh?
Yes Sir, I have 2 spots I go to on upper thigh for both legs and just rotate through.
Side delts is the easiest most comfy spot there is!

Now front delts, seems like I hit a nerve 50% of the time and honestly I hate that so I very rarely use them except maybe with a slinpin. But medial delts, I mean there’s a reason it’s the standard location for vaccines and such.
I will have to try again and see how it goes. I think it was also a high dosed oil too like Test 400 or something which tend to be painful, but it was bad enough I didn't want to do it ever again. LOL

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood work, week 13, 7.5 days after last pin

Estradiol: 43
Test: 483
Free test: 146.8
Binding globulin: 13

Should I have any concern with the estradiol?

What do some of you set as goals for your test a week after?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day

Overandbacks
Paps
Lat stretches
Overandbacks
Paps
Lat stretches

BW hip stretches

Treadmill
9inc x 5min
12x5
9x4
12x6
9x2
7x3
9x3
3x2
0x1

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blood work, week 13, 7.5 days after last pin

Estradiol: 43
Test: 483
Free test: 146.8
Binding globulin: 13

Should I have any concern with the estradiol?

What do some of you set as goals for your test a week after?
If you aren’t getting gyno symptoms and your pecker is functioning normally, then I am a believer that the higher the estradiol, the better. It’s great for protecting your cardiovascular system and brain from plaque deposition, provided you aren’t a swollen, estrogen-dominant water balloon (which would raise bp).

Total Test could be higher, BUT Free Test seems plenty high, likely due to SHBG being on the optimal side of low, & free test is most important - that’s what is going to be useful. Most importantly, how do you feel? If you feel great, then you ARE great.

If I felt good, I would be happy with these numbers (not looking at my current powerlifting goals, which is a candle-burning endeavor). You have been successfully losing fat steadily as well, which means estrogen to test ratio is not an issue for that.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you aren’t getting gyno symptoms and your pecker is functioning normally, then I am a believer that the higher the estradiol, the better. It’s great for protecting your cardiovascular system and brain from plaque deposition, provided you aren’t a swollen, estrogen-dominant water balloon (which would raise bp).

Total Test could be higher, BUT Free Test seems plenty high, likely due to SHBG being on the optimal side of low, & free test is most important - that’s what is going to be useful. Most importantly, how do you feel? If you feel great, then you ARE great.

If I felt good, I would be happy with these numbers (not looking at my current powerlifting goals, which is a candle-burning endeavor). You have been successfully losing fat steadily as well, which means estrogen to test ratio is not an issue for that.
As always, thank you for the insight. I feel great and I’m happy with the lifestyle changes, physical and mental, that have happened in conjunction with TRT.

If I were to keep something on hand in the event I started having gyno, what would you recommend?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As always, thank you for the insight. I feel great and I’m happy with the lifestyle changes, physical and mental, that have happened in conjunction with TRT.

If I were to keep something on hand in the event I started having gyno, what would you recommend?
If you don’t have an AI from the doctor, you would want some Exemestane on hand. If you started getting soreness or tenderness around the pec, you would want to add a little of that because it would mean estrogen was a bit too high for your situation and needs to come down.

Tamoxifen is a more direct bandaid, but that’s more for when you are doing temporal things like a cycle/blast. If you are getting gyno from your TRT, more needs to be done to dial it in for you - you would need to add some AI, assuming you weren’t going to lower total weekly dose or go to eod/daily micro shots (both of which can lower the total estrogen generated). That’s where the Exemestane could come in, potentially.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12, Bench

BW: 223.4-6

Warmup, 3 Sets:
- Paps x15 (3 sets)
- Lat pull downs x10 (3 sets)
+ on first round:

Bench:
Bar x10, 95x5 (x5 more if needed)
110, 140, 165x5 (x3 for 165 on 5’s)

Work sets:
215x5
240x3
265x 1
265x3

️Slight incline DB bench press:
4 sets

️ A. 3 sets
A1. DB shoulder press
A2. Dips

️ Facepulls
3 sets

B1. Lateral raises
3 x10
B2. Banded fly
3 sets

I slept in this morning and saved the workout for this evening.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12, Back 1 & Core

BW: 223.0

- Over and backs x10
- Paps x N
- Lat pushdowns x10

Banded knee raise x 30

Cable crunches CC

3 sets

Meadows rows
5 sets

Cable rows
4 sets

Stretchers
(last two sets underhand)
5 sets

A1. Incline DB curls
A2. Lat press down
4 sets

B1. Barbell curl
B2. DB Shrugs
4 sets

hammer curls
3 sets

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12, OHP

BW: 223.4

Warmup, 3 sets:
- PAPs
- Facepulls
- Lat pushdowns x10
- Tricep pushdowns

Banded shoulder series

Banded knee raise x30

OHP:
45x10
65, 80 x5
95x5 (3 on 5’s week)
95x3 (add on singles week)

OHP Work sets:
130x5
145x3
160x 1, 1

Rope tricep pressdown
4 sets

DB OHP (3 sets on 5’s week)
(Arnold’s/press alternating weeks)
4 sets

Landmine rear Delt raises
3 sets

A1. Lateral raise
4 sets (+ banded to failure on final set)
A2. Spidercrawls (3 series each)
3** sets

Tricep pressdowns 1 + 2 half-reps
3 sets

Body weight holding strong as I continue to lean. Unlike the past, ive done zero cheat days. I make room for frozen yogurt and such, but everything within my calorie and macro goals.

School starts a week from today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think cheat meals are basically only for people who can’t handle the diet without a mental break (which directly sabotages the diet, assuming they could otherwise hold fast), or someone obviously over-dieting who needs to slow weightloss immediately (and then add more calories into the diet).

Or if weightloss totally stalls with complete adherence, it can be a trick to try to fire up the metabolism. Or it will backfire and you will gain weight lol.

What you are doing is working!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12, Lower Deadlift
Singles week

BW: 222.8

Warmup, 1 round:
- BW squats x25
- Overandbacks x10
- paps x20
- Lat pushdowns x10

Hip/glute kickbacks

Banded knee raises

Deadlifts:
185x5
225x5
275x3
(+315x3 on singles week)

(BREAK: let the world wake up before DL noise)

️ Leg press (low weight x20)
3 sets

️ Leg extensions (x20)
3 sets

️ Overandbacks
3 sets

Deadlift Work sets:
355x5

+ Belt
395x3
440x 1, 1

️ RDL:
225x 8, 8, 8

️ Leg extensions - 1 + .5 + .5
2 sets

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doctor liked my blood work results. He is prescribing anastrozole (arimidex) for the elevated estrogen.

BP remains excellent and I’m free to discard all the meds I was hanging onto for it.

No other changes.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doctor liked my blood work results. He is prescribing anastrozole (arimidex) for the elevated estrogen.

BP remains excellent and I’m free to discard all the meds I was hanging onto for it.

No other changes.
That’s great news! Hopefully he doesn’t overdo the AI; it should raise your total test a bit as well. But too much could make you feel not as good. It’s always a balancing act.

If you have any ARBs like Losartan, I would keep that around for a rainy day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s great news! Hopefully he doesn’t overdo the AI; it should raise your total test a bit as well. But too much could make you feel not as good. It’s always a balancing act.

If you have any ARBs like Losartan, I would keep that around for a rainy day.
I was hoping you would provide feedback…

It’s .5 twice weekly.

I do have losartan and I will hang onto it.

Thank you, sir!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day, cardio

Min - incline - mph
2 - 6 - 3
1.5 - 9 - 3
20 - 12 - 3
5 - 9 - 3
.5 - 6 - 2
1 - 3 - 2
3 - 0 - 2

33 minutes, 165 max HR

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12 - Chest 2 and Shoulders

Warmup, 3 Sets:
- Paps x15 (3 sets)
- Lat push downs x10 (3 sets)
+ on first round:

Banded Yukon Press, slight incline
4 sets

Multigrip press, slight incline
4 sets

Dumbbell overhead press
4 sets

3 sets, 1m rest
A1. Reverse grip press, slight incline
A2. Front raise, plate

3 sets, 30s rest
B1. LANDMINE Lateral raises
B2. Banded chest press

Lateral raise, banded, 30s rests
4 sets

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_1303.JPG

BW: 221.6

New (9 year? 8?) low.

Just trying to not make any large changes either way. Keepin moving!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man awesome work! Keep staying the course. Within a month you will be under 220 and even leaner & more muscular thanks to the optimized diet and hormones. I mean you may hit that weight sooner, but the point is another month just doing what you have been will yield yet further cosmetic and health improvements all around.

Also, I dig that banded Yukon incline, I should try that.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12 - Lower 2 (fronts and accessory pump)

BW: 222.4

Warmup, 1 round:
- BW squats x25
- Overandbacks x10
- paps x20
- Lat pushdowns x10

Hip/glute kickbacks

Front squat, feeder set x1

Let extensions
4 sets

Front squat, transformer bar
1 FS, 4 sets

145, 195x8, 195x4*, 195x1 *

*Left knee discomfort, not pain
** In hindsight, I forgot to put knee sleeves on

Leg press / calf raises
4 sets + 1 set to make up for FS

Leg curls
4 sets

Leg extensions
3 sets

Split squats
1 alternating set to failure -1
+ sets of BW squat-partials no breaks except ouch

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t even usually squat the bar without putting my Rehband sleeves on. They aren’t for carryover, just comfort and safety, and I feel I warm up faster and in less discomfort with them.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t even usually squat the bar without putting my Rehband sleeves on. They aren’t for carryover, just comfort and safety, and I feel I warm up faster and in less discomfort with them.
Same. I usually slide them on after my bodyweight squats. Some days I go through the motions and forget something, and that happened today.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle 1 Period 12, Back 2 & Core

BW: 221.2 (new low by .2)

- Over and backs x10
- Paps x12
- Lat pushdowns x10

Banded knee raise x 30

Cable crunches x

3 sets

Pendley row
4 sets

Dumbbell row
4 sets

Pull down variation (wide)
3 sets

Stretchers
5 sets

Lat press downs
3 sets

I’m tired. I feel strong. Just tired.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS

BW: 223.4 (large calorie increase yesterday)

Warmup, 3 rounds:
- Overandbacks
- Pullaparts
- Band hammer curls x10

Scap pull-ups
1 set

Dips
4 sets

JM press downs
4 - 5 sets

3 sets
OR standing EZ curl

4 sets
B1. Barbell curls
B2. Reverse grip tricep extensions , cable

3 sets
C1. Incline hammer curls
OR rope extensions

3 sets
Seated overhead cable curls

Either my left shoulder has a significant growth imbalance (smaller) or my right one is pumped from weed eating two hours yesterday. I really think, and hope, the latter.
** waited a few minutes to post, and my whole right side is tight. It’s from weed eating for sure.

School starts tomorrow. I’m ready. Start the week with a couple of rest days or cardio days and get the ball rolling.

No setbacks this semester.

TRT notes:
Increased to 130-ish this morning.
For the second week in a row, I noticed slight leakage from the Delt after pulling out. I left it to linger this time trying to prevent that. Maybe I pull out a bit next time, then wait while it’s still in the muscle. Does this happen to anyone else?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress mate.

Your just managing protein right?
No, not this time. I stated tracking more back in June I think?

I’m strictly monitoring macros and calories down to the gram and Ml. I want to know what makes me feel my best and where my exact maintenance is. I don’t know…

Currently, calories are set to 2,950 a day on workout days. I just upped it from 2860.
Based on weight loss, this should be a 300-600 deficit.

Rest days fluctuate, but I’ve been doing cardio or extra walks, with calories around 2600-2700.

Macros are 30%p / 40c / 30f, with a goal of BW protein. So protein is usually slightly higher and fat is often low. I allow myself to fluctuate the numbers so long as fat doesn’t exceed 30%, and it never does if you look at the cumulative.

To keep myself in check I weigh pretty much everything, and if a bite of snack is taken, I estimate up.

Eventually I may loosen weighing things since I’m ok repeating meals day after day. I’d say I’m a LONG way from that. Step one is knowing my maintenance.

I found this Friday night and it is pretty much how I feel:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress mate.

Your just managing protein right?
And to add onto my already long reply, it’s worth the extra time. What I found out in my guesstimates, is that I always under eat calories, under eat protein, under eat carbs, and OVER eat fat (fluctuating total calories significantly).

^ pretty much the American diet. > 80% fat on all the meals.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My typically morning is as follows.

PRE: 4 - 8 am
Wake and take the dogs out. Chug a pre and/or brew coffee.

Feed them, starting drinking karbolyn or Gatorade, depending on what lifts are on deck.

Start warmup, sip coffee and carb drink.

Protein shake (270 calories)

Photo below- (500-600 calories)
•Homemade protein waffles
•Plain Greek yogurt
•Fruits, 50-150g each of blueberries and strawberries
•Sugar free syrup
•Dark chocolate syrup

IMG_1308.JPG

Then I time all my meals every couple hours (with reminders) to get every macro in at equal intervals. I’m usually on time.

>>
IMG_1324.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weedeating is always tough on the body for me. I don’t do it routinely; I let it build up so when it’s time to do it it’s a lot of being bent a certain way for a long period like you said. It’s also how I edge the yard, like a typical hack instead of using a separate edger

Yeah this can happen with delts, and there’s no way to Z track it like you could on quads. You could try a longer needle.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weedeating is always tough on the body for me. I don’t do it routinely; I let it build up so when it’s time to do it it’s a lot of being bent a certain way for a long period like you said. It’s also how I edge the yard, like a typical hack instead of using a separate edger

Yeah this can happen with delts, and there’s no way to Z track it like you could on quads. You could try a longer needle.
I do the something different for weed eating. I have an acre and several garages, plants, ponds, etc. I do mine in sections typically so I’m not doing more than a half hour at a time. It takes about 2 hours to do the whole thing. But, my WE is in the shop.

Same same for edging.

Ok… well. I bought quite the box of syringes. So maybe I’ll do quads again, or say F it since I’m slightly over anyway.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deload Monday & Morning Homework

Hamstrings and cardio morning

Warmup, 1 round:

- Overandbacks
- Bodyweight squats
- Overandbacks
- Calf raises
- Overandbacks
- DB shrugs

SLDL SS/ Shrugs
3 sets

Leg curls SS/ Shrugs
3 sets

Treadmill
Incline / time
6 / 1m
9 / 1m
12 / 25 min (PR)
Cool down 9, 6, 6 / 1m each

I got a lot of homework done! Another round of treadmill tonight with homework and reading.

Time to food.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deload Monday & Morning Homework

Hamstrings and cardio morning

Warmup, 1 round:

- Overandbacks
- Bodyweight squats
- Overandbacks
- Calf raises
- Overandbacks
- DB shrugs

SLDL SS/ Shrugs
3 sets

Leg curls SS/ Shrugs
3 sets

Treadmill
Incline / time
6 / 1m
9 / 1m
12 / 25 min (PR)
Cool down 9, 6, 6 / 1m each

I got a lot of homework done! Another round of treadmill tonight with homework and reading.

Time to food.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And to add onto my already long reply, it’s worth the extra time. What I found out in my guesstimates, is that I always under eat calories, under eat protein, under eat carbs, and OVER eat fat (fluctuating total calories significantly).

^ pretty much the American diet. > 80% fat on all the meals.
I have come to a similar conclusion after switching to pre-made meals. Think I was underestimating the fat content of my nightly steak.