TFCC wrist ligament tear

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I have a tear in my right wrist TFCC ligament complex, I am unsure about what to do. Doctor mentioned a cast or a surgery, but I don't have huge pain. Pains only when supinating and pronating the arm. anybody got experience with this, about how to move forward? I am thinking of using a wrist widget and just going with that.

vvs1

Awards
I’ve heard good things about BPC-157. I wanted to take it after spraining my ankle, just wish I had a reliable source for it.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve heard good things about BPC-157. I wanted to take it after spraining my ankle, just wish I had a reliable source for it.
Yeah, that's what I am hearing as well.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Immobilize, then restore ROM/strength afterwards.

Sherk

Sherk

Awards
Is it a complete tare, or partial? I had a complete tare and only surgery will fix it. Partial tares will require immobilization of the wrist and then rehab. The best option would be to cast it to prevent you from using the wrist.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it a complete tare, or partial? I had a complete tare and only surgery will fix it. Partial tares will require immobilization of the wrist and then rehab. The best option would be to cast it to prevent you from using the wrist.
Partial. Might still go for a cast, yes.

Sherk

Sherk

Awards
Partial. Might still go for a cast, yes.
I personally would go the cast route. I would also invest in some TB/500 along with BPC-157. You’ll be healed in no time. Ask them for a temp cast so you can remove it to shower and also to site inject the BPC.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally would go the cast route. I would also invest in some TB/500 along with BPC-157. You’ll be healed in no time. Ask them for a temp cast so you can remove it to shower and also to site inject the BPC.
Can you tell me how to site inject near the wrist? I am worried about doing that.