Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i went as high as 2 ml per day and as low as .5 ml per day.. I really stretched my last bottle out. I have been out for a week or so.. and my dermatitis feels like it wants to come out and play.. good thing the nos father is sending me a bottle this week!!
maybe a little pain relief after only a few days, but already notice improvement of bph...wow!!!

for a guy who runs a lot of dht derivitives like me this is exceptional.

question, helios will interfere with effectiveness of epiandro/androsterone???

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe a little pain relief after only a few days, but already notice improvement of bph...wow!!!

for a guy who runs a lot of dht derivitives like me this is exceptional.

question, helios will interfere with effectiveness of epiandro/androsterone???
If I’m not mistaken, Helios just keeps DHT’s from binding to the receptors in the prostate. It doesn’t effect “free” DHT in the blood. I’m using Helios for BHP among other things and I could tell quickly it was working but I didn’t lose any libido or have ED issues.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I’m not mistaken, Helios just keeps DHT’s from binding to the receptors in the prostate. It doesn’t effect “free” DHT in the blood. I’m using Helios for BHP among other things and I could tell quickly it was working but I didn’t lose any libido or have ED issues.
I don't think Curcumin or its metabolites are inhibiting androgen receptors in healthy tissue but I did see it suggested that this may be the case in cancer tissue.

"Curcumin analogues may facilitate degradation of androgen receptor (AR) in prostate cancer [17], "

My thinking is that if curcumin were acting as an androgen inhibitor we would see at least some finasteride-like side effects. I think androgens are being allowed to bind in healthy tissues but the curcumin ( or metabolites thereof) is preventing that tissue from having a negative response to that binding,

"Curcumin shows suppressive effect on HIF1a [19, 20], which was suggested as a key molecule for transition from prostatitis to BPH [21]. Moreover, it was proven to be a potent TNF blocker [7], and its antioxidant effect may suppress LOX1 [22]. Administration of curcumin was investigated as liposomal-formulated curcumin in Parkinson’s disease (PD) [11], and lecithinized curcumin delivery system in BPH [23]. "

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think Curcumin or its metabolites are inhibiting androgen receptors in healthy tissue but I did see it suggested that this may be the case in cancer tissue.

"Curcumin analogues may facilitate degradation of androgen receptor (AR) in prostate cancer [17], "

My thinking is that if curcumin were acting as an androgen inhibitor we would see at least some finasteride-like side effects. I think androgens are being allowed to bind in healthy tissues but the curcumin ( or metabolites thereof) is preventing that tissue from having a negative response to that binding,

"Curcumin shows suppressive effect on HIF1a [19, 20], which was suggested as a key molecule for transition from prostatitis to BPH [21]. Moreover, it was proven to be a potent TNF blocker [7], and its antioxidant effect may suppress LOX1 [22]. Administration of curcumin was investigated as liposomal-formulated curcumin in Parkinson’s disease (PD) [11], and lecithinized curcumin delivery system in BPH [23]. "

That makes more sense than what I said. BTW... wish you all could do a TD Androsterone product. I think it would be one of your best sellers. Probably my favorite DHT that’s “available” now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good answer. i'm a big fan of epiandro/androsterone but as a older guy,had concerns regarding prostate.

helios will be a staple for cycles from this point going forward....

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good answer. i'm a big fan of epiandro/androsterone but as a older guy,had concerns regarding prostate.

helios will be a staple for cycles from this point going forward....
Also helps LDL. I’ll probably keep it as a stable running 1ml a day and bump it to 2ml a day when I run Var. Well.... if I can ever find some Var

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
quick update.. I have maintained my full beard for about a month and a half. the hairs on my dome are growing faster and thicker than ever! this product was not able to perform surgery on my shoulder, which I need really badly. all things considered.. 2 outta 3 aint bad (y)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this product was not able to perform surgery on my shoulder, which I need really badly. all things considered.. 2 outta 3 aint bad (y)
I had muscle adhesions in my left shoulder, and mentioned something about this to my chiropractor buddy. He mentions something about "bloodless surgery", which apparently is a process that breaks the adhesions down. So, he does it - and (1) it hurt like a son of a b!tch, and (2) within two weeks (and to this day) I've never had any additional shoulder pain, ever.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had muscle adhesions in my left shoulder, and mentioned something about this to my chiropractor buddy. He mentions something about "bloodless surgery", which apparently is a process that breaks the adhesions down. So, he does it - and (1) it hurt like a son of a b!tch, and (2) within two weeks (and to this day) I've never had any additional shoulder pain, ever.
ART = Active Release Technique which is very effective and done by a Chiropractor. It pales in comparison to Rolfing which is the most painful thing you can imagine and wicked effective.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ART = Active Release Technique which is very effective and done by a Chiropractor. It pales in comparison to Rolfing which is the most painful thing you can imagine and wicked effective.
Can these be done anywhere on the body or are we speaking strictly the shoulder? I mean my shoulder is jacked but so is my hip.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can these be done anywhere on the body or are we speaking strictly the shoulder? I mean my shoulder is jacked but so is my hip.
Anywhere. It's amazing. Its deep tissue work such that you may need to bite a towel when the person works on you. It hurts so much I can't explain but damn it works wonders.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anywhere. It's amazing. Its deep tissue work such that you may need to bite a towel when the person works on you. It hurts so much I can't explain but damn it works wonders.
Had this done many of times on my calves over the last 15 years. Dry needling also helps, that doesn’t feel good either.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need this done on my IT band and then something for my hip labrum lol. When the time is right I'll try some peptides just exploring all options I see as they come though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update: It was a good run.
Today I plan to shear the ole beard off. As of the last few days my face has been really itchin and showing some signs of my skin condition getting or taking ahold of me~ For not using my prescription this is still huge. I don't even know that I am having a flare up, so I may still be beating it with a natural alternative. either way this has been months and months of no embarrassing flaky red inflamed skin around my nose and upper lips and cheeks, so a total win. I am currently using 1.5-2 ml per day and usually before work.. and NO ONE has ever said anything about how I smell. TY Nos this one is an absolute staple for this old timer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HELIOS IS BACK IN STOCK, Guys!!!

Also Apex-Alchemy BOGO FREE Sale starts at NOON Today!!!

Get it!!!

:)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the consensus on dosing for tennis and golfers elbow and is it systematic or needs to be applied at the location of the pain?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
systemic for sure, but there is no harm directing the application right where it hurts.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you OD on Helios? Asking for a friend.

Actually what I always feared about when using droppers...my clumsy ass spilled like 10cc. I rubbed that sh*t allover my body! I made sure to rub the lotion on the skin or else I'd get the hose again.....

That being said I'm hoping to get some tennis and golfer elbow relief so will report back when I finish 2 bottles...if no more spills should last a bit because this stuff goes a long way..1 cc covers a lot of area!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Actually what I always feared about when using droppers...my clumsy ass spilled like 10cc. I rubbed that sh*t allover my body! I made sure to rub the lotion on the skin or else I'd get the hose again.....

That being said I'm hoping to get some tennis and golfer elbow relief so will report back when I finish 2 bottles...if no more spills should last a bit because this stuff goes a long way..1 cc covers a lot of area!
i mean im sure there is an upper limit where you are pissing more out than you can process otherwise... but yeah i dont think your going to die anytime before those 2 bottle are gone!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have some sort of issue with my left elbow that hinders (terrible pain) bench and tricep exercises but when I start to get a flare up I apply helios directly to the elbow area and I've noticed it clears up in one to three days. It makes my elbow tingle/burn but after a day it feels a lot better. I hope it helps you out!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some sort of issue with my left elbow that hinders (terrible pain) bench and tricep exercises but when I start to get a flare up I apply helios directly to the elbow area and I've noticed it clears up in one to three days. It makes my elbow tingle/burn but after a day it feels a lot better. I hope it helps you out!
Yeah same issues I have ans I'm rubbing on the elbow joint and bone but also on the thin skin at lower bicep meets and think vascular area to absorb into skin/system better. No burn and it has a familiar smell possibly similar carrier ingredients from some other topicals I tried most recently were from Apex.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
both of you should know... "the ole butter knife to work it into the area and break up the scar tissue" trick ... seriously. run the dumb end of a butter knife (the handle) up and down the sore area while applying firm pressure. It hurts like hell but you both will heal up much faster if you can get the tendons and muscles sliding again.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
both of you should know... "the ole butter knife to work it into the area and break up the scar tissue" trick ... seriously. run the dumb end of a butter knife (the handle) up and down the sore area while applying firm pressure. It hurts like hell but you both will heal up much faster if you can get the tendons and muscles sliding again.
I have scare tissue all over my calves, both of them. No Dr or PT’s knows why. I can be running, after a mile or so I’ll get a pain in my calves like a Charlie Horse that takes me to my knees. For me to run I have to get PT every year which includes deep tissue massage. Some of the worst pain I have ever had and it torture type pain because you know it’s coming but you have to do it. This past year I started doing dry needling and that was the ticket. Changed everything for me. It doesn’t feel good either but it’s different kind of hurt but because it works it’s well worth it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes my Rolfer does that. Its insanely painful and effective.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice to know there are a few Rolfers out there!! good on you man.. you should see some benefits from hellios for sure!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
another long term use update:

after shaving my beard off about a month ago... I found no signs of dermatitis and further have had no indications of any flare up. Hair on my dome has [maybe] gained a few more hairs, but they ALL grow a lot faster. Skin seems healthy and not oily. Joints, for the most part feel really good right now. Over all sense of well being (even in light of the current events going on) has been much improved. Piss performance is A++ IDK how anyone couldn't benefit from this #realsleeper

get on it, stay on it. win.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
another long term use update:

after shaving my beard off about a month ago... I found no signs of dermatitis and further have had no indications of any flare up. Hair on my dome has [maybe] gained a few more hairs, but they ALL grow a lot faster. Skin seems healthy and not oily. Joints, for the most part feel really good right now. Over all sense of well being (even in light of the current events going on) has been much improved. Piss performance is A++ IDK how anyone couldn't benefit from this #realsleeper

get on it, stay on it. win.

It's (already) become a staple of mine.

I'm trying to build a little stock right now...

(y)👊

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started off using a butter knife on myself as well. I have had a number of Graston technique treatments over the years, and found it was far more effective for me than ART was. I eventually purchased a STARR tool (http://www.starrtool.com/) and give myself treatments as needed. I find that petroleum jelly works perfectly as an inexpensive lubricant to avoid damaging the skin in the area being worked.