tyga tyga
Legend
Man my back and legs are dreadfully sore!
3/23/17
Day 32
Going to condense my workouts for the sake of not writing each day out lol
Back
Palms facing each other lat pull down (hammer strength machine - plate loaded)
45lb per side 10x10
Meadows rows
Four sets of 12
Wide grip chins
Four sets of 8-10
BFR rope hammer curl
30-15-15-15
Goblet squat
44lb 10x10
*working on re-enforcing better squat mechanics and repatterining my squat
Kb swing
33lb 10x10
* working on hip hinge
Leg ext
Four sets of 15
Lying leg curl
Four sets of 12
Nothing else to note of testruction with the exception of having pimples on my chest now.
Like I said, I'm awfully sore. Those kb swings destroyed my glutes. If you don't "squat swing" and actually hinge at the hips and have the kb go deep behind you, man... it'll get you.
Be easy
3/23/17
Day 32
Going to condense my workouts for the sake of not writing each day out lol
Back
Palms facing each other lat pull down (hammer strength machine - plate loaded)
45lb per side 10x10
Meadows rows
Four sets of 12
Wide grip chins
Four sets of 8-10
BFR rope hammer curl
30-15-15-15
Goblet squat
44lb 10x10
*working on re-enforcing better squat mechanics and repatterining my squat
Kb swing
33lb 10x10
* working on hip hinge
Leg ext
Four sets of 15
Lying leg curl
Four sets of 12
Nothing else to note of testruction with the exception of having pimples on my chest now.
Like I said, I'm awfully sore. Those kb swings destroyed my glutes. If you don't "squat swing" and actually hinge at the hips and have the kb go deep behind you, man... it'll get you.
Be easy
This will be a sloooow process but my goal is to get back on the platform! 



I'm hovering around 148-151lb. I haven't gotten sloppy so, I'll take it lol
