Testosterone Supplement ...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi,

So I’m looking for Testosterone booster/enhancer to go with my SNS X-Gels & SNS Reduce XT.

I’ve been looking and the top 2(in terms of profile) seem to be the following.

Unbound- Sauce
Olympus Labs- Kings Blood

Has anyone used either of these or any experience with them?

I’m surprised more people don’t talk about Unbound Sauce, the profile looks great.

Also I have realistic expectations, and no what and what not to expect from herbal “Testosterone boosters”.

Thank you

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi,

So I’m looking for Testosterone booster/enhancer to go with my SNS X-Gels & SNS Reduce XT.

Unbound- Sauce

I’m surprised more people don’t talk about Unbound Sauce, the profile looks great.

Also I have realistic expectations, and no what and what not to expect from herbal “Testosterone boosters”.

Thank you
its a good product no doubt but i dont think people would pay $75-80 for test booster where you can find great ones for $30-50

as for experience i have not run unbound but have stashed xgels w/ test booster and have done reduce XT with test booster .. and both stack well

xgels - only workout days pre dose

reduce XT - start with 2 caps ( morning night )

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't have experience with either product mentioned, but I enjoyed my recent two bottle run of SNS Optimize-T. Have you checked it out? Solid profile and priced nicely.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished my MTest and Optimize T . My libido was raging . if that’s what you looking for , you wont be disappointed.
dont the boners get outta hand sometimes .. like no need to stand up when im in a meeting and no women is in the meeting lol

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like unbound sauce, ran it in my pct a while ago. Definitely one of my favorite test boosters, but it’s pricey. M test works really well, and it’s way more affordable

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes sir . I’m 43 (soon to be 44 dame it ) and it is a bit much for me , don’t want too much action , Im afraid I may break a hip or something . Plus at my age I fall a sleep during instead of after….
dude if you fall asleep at any time...........you are DOING IT WRONG smdh!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SMH, I'm 44 and all I look forward to is having sex with the wife daily if she let's me.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like unbound sauce, ran it in my pct a while ago. Definitely one of my favorite test boosters, but it’s pricey. M test works really well, and it’s way more affordable
Nice! How was it in pct? How was your experiences with it specifically? I really like the profile, 500mg of PrimaVie & 300mg of LJ-100 is outstanding!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! How was it in pct? How was your experiences with it specifically? I really like the profile, 500mg of PrimaVie & 300mg of LJ-100 is outstanding!
It helped a lot during pct, i kept most of strength gains, and just overall felt good during pct. Definitely a good libido boost (more so than with m test), like I said workout intensity stayed good and i didn’t drop a lot of the muscle i gained on cycle. I would love to use it as a staple, but the price is a bit high for me unfortunately

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi,

Unbound- Sauce

Thank you
You'd have a hard time finding a natural testosterone booster with better feedback than Optimize-T.

You had posted in the thread yesterday I believe it was asking for comparisons to M-Test from people.

Both Optimize-T and M-Test are great products. They are just formulated differently bc different people respond differently to different things and also M-Test is formulated to hit a lower price point whereas Optimize-T uses 8 branded ingredients in one product!

M-Test has been popular here for years and will help increase both free & natural testosterone levels and most people experience enhanced libido and improved sense of well being, positive mood, improved recovery, and just overall feel better on it. I know for me, I use it as a daily use supplement bc I have an endocrinological condition and its the best thing I've ever used to help with me free testosterone levels. I had had issues with my free test levels for years and they'd tried me on different things. I had bloodwork done on M-Test and they'd improved. I came off, they went back down. I talked to my doctor about it and went back on it and tested levels about 4 to 6 weeks later and they were back up and I've been on it ever since.

Optimize-T is formulated to be a true anti-aging testosterone booster. Most people see a huge increase in libido and report feeling more energized and overall just feeling a lot better during the day plus improved sleep quality and rejuvenation on it.

Hell, for the prices of the ones you listed, you can just about stack both together and as you can see from the feedback in this thread, that's a heck of an experience if you can handle it haha.

M-Test Supplement Facts Panel:

M-Test-Supplement-Facts.png

Optimize-T Supplement Facts Panel:

Optimize-T-Supp-Facts-v2.png

Here's the link to the Optimize-T thread here on AM for anyone that wants to read more feedback on it:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unbound Sauce has a great profile but I’m not a big fan of Ashwagandha. It works well for me at first but then quickly makes me lethargic after continued use.
Ashwagandha is one of those ingredients that's awesome for some people and others it isn't the best fit for.

We use KSM-66 in M-Test because its the form that's been shown to most effectively increase testosterone levels. Most people divide their doses up twice a day and it doesn't make most people tired that way, but for people that it does, I always suggest taking all 4 capsules before bedtime.

But that's why when formulating Optimize-T, even though KSM-66 is a great ingredient, we left it out of Optimize-T because we wanted it to be more energizing. And for people that want KSM-66, we make it as a single ingredient product and they could also stack M-Test with it :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes sir . I’m 43 (soon to be 44 dame it ) and it is a bit much for me , don’t want too much action , Im afraid I may break a hip or something . Plus at my age I fall a sleep during instead of after….
This post gets my vote for one of the best I've ever read haha.

Very rarely does reading anything even make me smile, no less actually laugh and this one did it haha. :ROFLMAO:🍻

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I was joking , guess it wasn’t all that funny.
I thought it was. I don't remember that last time I actually laughed out loud from reading a post.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS optimize T have a better profile then the two choice above, and it is cheaper than unbound by 15$ from what I see online
Also for those referring to price, I’m in the UK and these are the best prices as follows (I’ve converted to dollars):

Unbound Sauce- $54.58 (£39.99)

(Sauce is actually cheaper than M-Test ($61.40) here also for reference)

Olympus Labs Kings Blood- $68.22 (£49.99)

SNS Optimize-T- $70.94 or $75.05 (£51.98 or £54.99)

I also like KSM66 (and Sensoril) and believe KSM66 is the most validated (or one of) ingredients shown to increase testosterone in humans... thus like to see it in a formula... as it’s proven (probably the most proven of all ingredients for said purpose).

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'd have a hard time finding a natural testosterone booster with better feedback than Optimize-T.

You had posted in the thread yesterday I believe it was asking for comparisons to M-Test from people.

Both Optimize-T and M-Test are great products. They are just formulated differently bc different people respond differently to different things and also M-Test is formulated to hit a lower price point whereas Optimize-T uses 8 branded ingredients in one product!

M-Test has been popular here for years and will help increase both free & natural testosterone levels and most people experience enhanced libido and improved sense of well being, positive mood, improved recovery, and just overall feel better on it. I know for me, I use it as a daily use supplement bc I have an endocrinological condition and its the best thing I've ever used to help with me free testosterone levels. I had had issues with my free test levels for years and they'd tried me on different things. I had bloodwork done on M-Test and they'd improved. I came off, they went back down. I talked to my doctor about it and went back on it and tested levels about 4 to 6 weeks later and they were back up and I've been on it ever since.

Optimize-T is formulated to be a true anti-aging testosterone booster. Most people see a huge increase in libido and report feeling more energized and overall just feeling a lot better during the day plus improved sleep quality and rejuvenation on it.

Hell, for the prices of the ones you listed, you can just about stack both together and as you can see from the feedback in this thread, that's a heck of an experience if you can handle it haha.

M-Test Supplement Facts Panel:

View attachment 211778

Optimize-T Supplement Facts Panel:

View attachment 211779

Here's the link to the Optimize-T thread here on AM for anyone that wants to read more feedback on it:

Nice post, I’ll have a look at the thread you posted. Thank you :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also for those referring to price, I’m in the UK and these are the best prices as follows (I’ve converted to dollars):

Unbound Sauce- $54.58 (£39.99)

(Sauce is actually cheaper than M-Test ($61.40) here also for reference)

Olympus Labs Kings Blood- $68.22 (£49.99)

SNS Optimize-T- $70.94 or $75.05 (£51.98 or £54.99)

I also like KSM66 (and Sensoril) and believe KSM66 is the most validated (or one of) ingredients shown to increase testosterone in humans... thus like to see it in a formula... as it’s proven (probably the most proven of all ingredients for said purpose).
That's honestly really sad on the retailer end. It just goes to show how the retailers there play favorites with certain things and certain brands and how they try to get certain brands to sell better than others.

They should honestly be able to sell M-Test for cheaper than they pay for Sauce.

It really on one hand makes me sad and on another just pisses me off that we offer the UK/EU retailers such great prices but they seem to want to overprice the products which in turn hurts sales. The main takeaway from this for me is that it seems like we need to get some different retailers there asap.

I didn't know until recently that A1 ships to the UK but have had a couple of people message me that they got great deals from A1 and great shipping times and prices as well. Just for anyone interested.

KSM-66 is the most clinically validated form of Ashwagandha for testosterone boosting. That's why we use it in M-Test. But it does occasionally make some people tired which is why we don't use it in Optimize-T. That way people that don't like KSM have options and people can also stack M-Test and Optimize-T or take Optimize-T and use our KSM-66 caps before bedtime if they'd like to.

KSM-66 (used in M-Test & offered as SNS KSM-66 caps) and Furosap (used in Optimize-T and available as Furosap XT) were shown in clinical studies last year to have the best testosterone boosting data as compared to many other herbal ingredients. I mention the study in detail in the Optimize-T thread I think. I know its in the Furosap XT intro thread.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's honestly really sad on the retailer end. It just goes to show how the retailers there play favorites with certain things and certain brands and how they try to get certain brands to sell better than others.

They should honestly be able to sell M-Test for cheaper than they pay for Sauce.

It really on one hand makes me sad and on another just pisses me off that we offer the UK/EU retailers such great prices but they seem to want to overprice the products which in turn hurts sales. The main takeaway from this for me is that it seems like we need to get some different retailers there asap.

I didn't know until recently that A1 ships to the UK but have had a couple of people message me that they got great deals from A1 and great shipping times and prices as well. Just for anyone interested.

KSM-66 is the most clinically validated form of Ashwagandha for testosterone boosting. That's why we use it in M-Test. But it does occasionally make some people tired which is why we don't use it in Optimize-T. That way people that don't like KSM have options and people can also stack M-Test and Optimize-T or take Optimize-T and use our KSM-66 caps before bedtime if they'd like to.

KSM-66 (used in M-Test & offered as SNS KSM-66 caps) and Furosap (used in Optimize-T and available as Furosap XT) were shown in clinical studies last year to have the best testosterone boosting data as compared to many other herbal ingredients. I mention the study in detail in the Optimize-T thread I think. I know its in the Furosap XT intro thread.
Sorry I should have said, they aren’t all the same retailers. Unbound Sauce is at a different retailer than the other two. However that retailer seem to price their stuff better (than the other two which you know well). The site with Sauce doesn’t carry Cel/SNS

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sorry I should have been clearer. It’s a different retailer that has Sauce. I can message you privately if you like as if you reach out to them they may stock SNS/CEL and offer competitive pricing as I feel the companies that do stock yourselves seem to have monopolised the market somewhat so can charge what they want really (UK I’m referring to to be clear), the more retailers that carry your brand(s) the more competitive the price should be. But I agree with your points, I was surprised to see M-Test more expensive than Sauce, and I’m sure you would agree that for the price (price here listed above) Sauce seems a good option. As I like you and your brand, I will try Optimize-T and add either KSM66/Sensoril after Sauce. Might be better if I order from you and may be cheaper even with international shipping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I should have been clearer. It’s a different retailer that has Sauce. I can message you privately if you like as if you reach out to them they may stock SNS/CEL and offer competitive pricing as I feel the companies that do stock yourselves seem to have monopolised the market somewhat so can charge what they want really (UK I’m referring to to be clear), the more retailers that carry your brand(s) the more competitive the price should be. But I agree with your points, I was surprised to see M-Test more expensive than Sauce, and I’m sure you would agree that for the price (price here listed above) Sauce seems a good option. As I like you and your brand, I will try Optimize-T and add either KSM66/Sensoril after Sauce. Might be better if I order from you and may be cheaper even with international shipping.
Yes, let's take this to a private conversation to we can discuss a plan; bc honestly this is just really making me angry at some of the retailers that are supposed to be our retail partners. It's been eye opening for me bc we give international retailers great pricing in turn so they can give their customers great pricing and also help promote the brands to their customers; and that isn't what seems to be happening.

But actually, no I don't agree at all with your statement of Sauce being a better option than M-Test even with the prices taken into account. I don't like comparing our products to other companies products bc I find it disrespectful; but when put on the spot like you just did by you saying that you're sure I would agree that Sauce would be a better option bc of the price - it puts me in a spot where if I don't reply, it seems like to people reading that I agree with your statement, and I don't. I could make a big argument for M-Test over it and I tend to break things down to price per day for myself so at 1.25 per day for that or 2.00 per day for M-Test, I'd definitely gladly pay the extra .75 cents per day for M-Test.

But the real point is that I know what the products cost to make and I know what they're sold for to resellers and there's no reason that M-Test for example should cost that much there and I'm sorry that it does.

I would love to work with more UK and EU retailers. We're super easy to work with. All retailers have to do is reach out to us and we're glad to work with them. And I'm glad to reach out to any that anyone wants me to. Unfortunately, a lot of times, I reach out to international retailers and they don't reply at all, which can be very discouraging. So I always tell everyone - the best way to get your favorite retailer to carry us is to ask them to :)

We can discuss shipping options via pm and I'll get you quotes via UPS and USPS.

As for adding KSM-66 or Sensoril to Optimize-T, you can certainly do that if you like Ashwagandha. For testosterone boosting purposes, I would suggest KSM-66 over Sensoril and would take one SNS KSM-66 capsule before bedtime each night. I like Sensoril for stress and anxiety purposes but I think KSM is better for testosterone purposes.

bluestaffy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Predator nutrition and powermyself in the UK absolutely rob us blind, I order from strongsupplementshop but shipping is 30dollars which sucks

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hilarious. I have 12 years on you and I can't get enough sex.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NoemiAcevedo

NoemiAcevedo

Awards
Hello there, guys. A few weeks ago, I began feeling weak, so I went to the nearest clinic. It turned out that I have a low testosterone level, but I have no clue how it’s even possible. I have a healthy lifestyle, exercise 3 times a week, and have regular sex. So, I don’t know what to do, guys. The only option I think is reasonable is taking supplements like Testodren Primegenix. Have you ever tried it, actually? I’d be really grateful for any recommendations. Let me know if you need more info provided. Thx.

Last edited:
ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Hello there, guys. A few weeks ago, I began feeling weak, so I went to the nearest clinic. It turned out that I have a low testosterone level, but I have no clue how it’s even possible. I have a healthy lifestyle, exercise 3 times a week, and have regular sex.
What time of day was the blood drawn? Sleep patterns the week prior? Did you work out the day before the blood draw? Have you ran anything suppressive without a proper pct?

We need some more info

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello there, guys. A few weeks ago, I began feeling weak, so I went to the nearest clinic. It turned out that I have a low testosterone level, but I have no clue how it’s even possible. I have a healthy lifestyle, exercise 3 times a week, and have regular sex.
I don't know anything about you but, in general, it's fairly common for young seemingly healthy men to have low testosterone these days, men on average have significantly lower testosterone levels then in the years past. Some men can function pretty well on lower testosterone levels. Sometimes total testosterone can be low but if free test, estrogen and dht are normal then you can function normal.

What was your actual testosterone levels on your bloodwork and did they check the other hormones I mentioned?

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I'm 50 and I ran Diesel Test Procycle v4 for 10 weeks earlier this year and the results were nuts! I gained 12 lbs, went from 18% BF to 10%, added 80 lbs to my Bench and got much harder and vascular. Came to work on casual Friday in a short sleeve polo shirt and coworkers were like WTF. Better results than when I ran Andro1 a few years ago.
April fools isn’t for a while

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 50 and I ran Diesel Test Procycle v4 for 10 weeks earlier this year and the results were nuts! I gained 12 lbs, went from 18% BF to 10%, added 80 lbs to my Bench and got much harder and vascular. Came to work on casual Friday in a short sleeve polo shirt and coworkers were like WTF. Better results than when I ran Andro1 a few years ago.
😂😂😂

Now, that is some trolling I can at least appreciate!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
--> "Turned out it was a Monday and the 'polo shirt' was actually just last week's LA Times.. So that explains the WTF!! Was actually unemployed too and the people on the office called the police.."

But anyway, god dayum the test booster!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
--> "Turned out it was a Monday and the 'polo shirt' was actually just last weeks NY Times.. So that explains the WTF!! Was actually unemployed too and the people on the office called the police.."

But anyway, god dayum the test booster!
Gaining 12lbs while dropping 8% bf on a 200lb man would mean that you lost 16lbs of fat while gaining 28lbs of muscle.

That's literally impossible even if you were taking every steroid known to man in doses so high you ran out of places to inject it