That's something that ppl accomplish on steroids over a 3-5 year window

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gaining 12lbs while dropping 8% bf on a 200lb man would mean that you lost 16lbs of fat while gaining 28lbs of muscle.

That's literally impossible even if you were taking every steroid known to man in doses so high you ran out of places to inject it
You weren't there!

Don't under estimate the unexpected reveal of a short sleeve polo shirt on casual Friday!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're obviously unfamiliar with The Colorado Experiment.
Yes I'm very familiar, it was total nonsense, he was coming back from a injury and gaining back muscle memory while on steroids. You are unfamiliar with it and extremely foolish if you think it's something that can be done natural or even on steroids without muscle memory playing a role

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will do nothing lol
Well lets really examine this:

Activate Extreme: Giant prop blend with stinging nettle first. 1500mg/serv

Now M-Test: Has everything in activate ex. with the exception of vit d and a little rhodiola(which does NOTHING for test.) NO PROP BLEND. So if you like activate then you will LOVE M-test as it has everything and MORE by far.

When it came out activate was good, it has been surpassed at this point and time.

This is completely avoiding the whole discussion of which brand you can trust more...............................it's not even close.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All sources indicate he wasn't on steroids. Anyway, according to your previous statement, what you just acknowledged he did can't be done.
Your right, it can't be done.

I now feel stupider for listening to your comments, you have fun in your fantasy world

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
😂😂😂

Now, that is some trolling I can at least appreciate!
im guessing they are both the same troll. like i said......how boring......i mean seriously dude find you something to do smdh
not you kvanh

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go take it and get before and after bloodwork. It will look damn near identical. These things will boost well being, and raise sex drive but they do not raise testosterone levels enough to build any significant amount of muscle and if these test boosters did what ppl think then no1 on the planet would need trt. We could just take test boosters and be jacked and have testosterone levels in the 1000's

Get what I'm saying 😉
I never made any claims I was merely supporting one product over another. The benefits you list would make MANY people very happy and I sell more test boosters to older gentlemen looking for the exact benefits you listed vs guys who think they will get them jacked. Matter of fact I had two 19 year old's in the shop today looking at test boosters and I recommended they purchase something else. For many if you relieve the symptoms of low test they are satisfied and happy to avoid the needle(manly the 50+ crowd.)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BCseacow83
Go back through the thread, see where the YOUNG KID/YOUNG MAN made the post saying he got bloodwork and has low testosterone, then the jackass says take this test booster/end of thread.

No testosterone booster is treating a man who is a candidate for trt. It may make you feel better, it may make you horny, those are great things. But they are not the answer to fix you bloodwork and get your numbers back to the high normal range and they are definitely not adding 20lbs of muscle and dropping 8% bodyfat like some jackass's are claiming
I gotcha.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only 12 pound, take out your tampon and work hard, weak as ****, got some nerve coming in here bragging about a tiny 12 pounds

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There appears to be a lot of posts from this thread that have been deleted so I may have missed something. What I saw was someone post a picture of Activate Xtreme and then something like 'end thread' or something like that and then BCseacow83 quoted that and broke it down comparing it to M-Test. Then you quoted him and replied that about blood work wouldn't show a difference before or after - so I have no idea about any other context than that or anything that may have been deleted or edited since.

I do remember seeing this thread getting bumped in the last few days with some troll posts but I didn't read them or if I did, I don't remember them bc there's been so much trolling nonsense on here lately that it kind of all runs together.

I honestly only remember one other time that we've had a disagreement on anything and if I remember correctly that wasn't so much of a disagreement as me presenting the dietary supplement point of view whereas you were providing another point of view. And in that case (Carnitine), I don't even make a regular L-Carnitine supplement so I didn't take that as bashing anything related to me or our products.

I completely agree with you on the point that natural testosterone boosters don't work like injectable testosterone. And I thought that was definitely an issue that we got along about bc it irritates me too when I see companies market natural testosterone boosters like they're supposed to be like injectable test bc the reality is that a good one like M-Test or Optimize-T is supposed to be a natural dietary supplement option for people that don't want to take injectable test or want to take something natural along with injectable test. The companies that market natural test boosters for 'steroid like gains' create a false expectation of the category and that's bad for the companies that try to do things the right way. I'm all about educating people on having realistic expectations with supplements of any type.

I know that you spend a lot of time on here and again, that's why it surprised me the way it happened above - bc you are normally supportive to me and to others on here, so it just surprised me the context of this - which may have been skewed from the troll posts being deleted in this thread from the way you've explained it.

And no, I never thought you had an issue with me. If I thought you had an issue with me, this wouldn't have bothered me bc I would have just chalked it up to you not liking me. That was the surprising part bc I didn't think we had any negative issues or dislike between us so that's why the post confused me.

I do also agree that the board has gone downhill a lot - I think that the troll posts annoy a lot of people and also so many threads for so long going sideways and becoming about politics I think deterred a lot of people too. I just want the supplement section here to be a positive place that people can come to discuss supplements and ask questions without fear of being bashed or ridiculed bc we all started somewhere with trying to learn them.

And on my end, I'm perfectly fine chalking this up to a misunderstanding and we can both delete all the posts communicating with each other about it if you'd like.

And you don't have to stay away from threads I'm involved in on my account - bc I appreciate your input and insight on things.
That's fine with me il delete my posts

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I got rid of all the relevant posts
Thanks. I think that I did as well.

I do appreciate you and sorry for any misunderstandings on my end.