Testosterone lower with each subsequent cycle?

Sanpedro93

Awards
Hi i am 23 years old and I just came off a 12 week testosterone enanthate and 6 week dianabol cycle and am currently in my 3rd week of PCT and feel fine. After 6 weeks of being done with PCT I will get my bloods checked.

I took pre-cycle bloodwork. Do you think it is likely there will be a drop-off from my previous baseline testosterone levels or will a 100% recovery eventually occur?

Thanks for ur help in advance!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
No man can tell for sure. If you are healthy and pre bloods were normal, with proper PCT I dont see the reason why you wont fully recover.

Have in mind that typical PCT time is not always enough and it takes some time for the body to reach homeostasis.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi i am 23 years old and I just came off a 12 week testosterone enanthate and 6 week dianabol cycle and am currently in my 3rd week of PCT and feel fine. After 6 weeks of being done with PCT I will get my bloods checked.

I took pre-cycle bloodwork. Do you think it is likely there will be a drop-off from my previous baseline testosterone levels or will a 100% recovery eventually occur?

Thanks for ur help in advance!
how long are you planning to run PCT, and what is your current plan?

Sanpedro93

Awards
how long are you planning to run PCT, and what is your current plan?
I am currently in my third week of PCT. I used clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20... I never really lost libido according to my girlfriend and I did notice a drop in strength in towards the second week but now in my third week I actually regained some of the strength from last week. I bench pressed 308 lbs for 1 rep last week. This week I benched it for 3 reps and that is in my third week of pct.

I am actually pleasantly surprised that the recovery seems to go rather smooth however I remain anxious that I will not obtain previous baseline testosterone levels. I have good hope that I will tho. I did like my experience with steroids and I dont regret doing them, but do not think I will ever do them again as I just cant deal with the idea of becoming hypogonadal and having to stick a needle in my ass for the rest of my life.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100/100/50/50 Clomid?
Why so high?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50/50/25/25/25/12.5 would be better. 12 week run. Longer PCT.

More faster doesn't mean full recovery.
There is a thread or two on here with studies maxing out to 50 even not necessary.

Sanpedro93

Awards
50/50/25/25/25/12.5 would be better. 12 week run. Longer PCT.

More faster doesn't mean full recovery.
There is a thread or two on here with studies maxing out to 50 even not necessary.
Thanks for pointing that out.. i will end up running it a little longer than 4 weeks (till thursday instead of sunday) so hopefully thatll make up for it.

Thats true. All in all considering my strength is coming back up that must be a good sign?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah my man. Good on ya! As my friends down under would say.

I'm gonna catch heat for that one. Lol.

Sanpedro93

Awards
No man can tell for sure. If you are healthy and pre bloods were normal, with proper PCT I dont see the reason why you wont fully recover.

Have in mind that typical PCT time is not always enough and it takes some time for the body to reach homeostasis.
My pre bloods were 470 ng/dl do you think this can be considered normal and achievable in recovery?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
My pre bloods were 470 ng/dl do you think this can be considered normal and achievable in recovery?
honestly, that's kinda low for a guy your age.

I would like to see you get above that in PCT, as that doesn't seem optimal for a healthy male in his early 20's....

are you taking ZMA and vitamin D?

Sanpedro93

Awards

I would like to see you get above that in PCT, as that doesn't seem optimal for a healthy male in his early 20's....

Yeah thought so too.. I have had no low test issues though preceding the blood test and was surprised by the result. The only reason i took the blood test was to set a baseline for after my cycle.

I did not take any supplements at the time of the test but i was working out 5-6 days a week as usual. My strength also seemed quite high already precycle for me having low levels.

Anyway, im almost in my last week of pct and than 8 weeks after that I will run bloodwork to see how I am doing. What do you consider the likelihood of me regaining this baseline or beyond and not my test going in the negative after my cycle?

Sanpedro93

Awards

Btw, if you dont mind me asking and I dont know if you are using AAS or SERMs, but do you take pre and post cycle blood work and do these display a full recovery?

Sanpedro93

Awards

If you dont mind me asking and I dont know if you are using AAS or SERMs, but do you take pre and post cycle blood work and do these display a full recovery?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Btw, if you dont mind me asking and I dont know if you are using AAS or SERMs, but do you take pre and post cycle blood work and do these display a full recovery?
I'm a big fan of bloodwork, and never had an issue with recovery. the only time my testosterone showed up low was when I got injured and got fat...

if you're not taking ZMA and vitamin d, I'd strongly suggest them, as a deficiency in them can cause low T....

Sanpedro93

Awards
I'm a big fan of bloodwork, and never had an issue with recovery. the only time my testosterone showed up low was when I got injured and got fat...

if you're not taking ZMA and vitamin d, I'd strongly suggest them, as a deficiency in them can cause low T....
Thanks man! Thats great to hear :) i will start supplementing with those upon recovery... i also thought about using maca and tongkat ali.. do you know avout these?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Thats great to hear :) i will start supplementing with those upon recovery... i also thought about using maca and tongkat ali.. do you know avout these?
I'll be honest.... most of the OTC has a pretty marginal effect on testosterone production, at least compared to real pharm stuff.

I've seen plenty of guys that have doubled their total T on clomid... the most you'll see from OTC stuff is 40% or so.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm 33 have done around 5-6 cycles. My T levels are still high close to 900 without adequate sleep. I always practice proper pct and bloods done (hormones and complete lipid panel)

Sanpedro93

Awards
I'm 33 have done around 5-6 cycles. My T levels are still high close to 900 without adequate sleep. I always practice proper pct and bloods done (hormones and complete lipid panel)
Thats awesome for you man! I hope I am as lucky! So your hpta was unaffected by the steroid use? I once read that naturally high t levels usually translate to better post cycle recovery

what type of pct do you use and what type of cycles do u run?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome for you man! I hope I am as lucky! So your hpta was unaffected by the steroid use? I once read that naturally high t levels usually translate to better post cycle recovery

what type of pct do you use and what type of cycles do u run?
Long cycles I've ran are normally laid out like this. I always try to make my cycles at least 8 weeks, anything shorter feels like a waste of PCT and recovery period.

Ostarine/LGD weeks 1-8
Trest weeks 5-12
Dmz weeks 7-12

Sanpedro93

Awards
I'll be honest.... most of the OTC has a pretty marginal effect on testosterone production, at least compared to real pharm stuff.

I've seen plenty of guys that have doubled their total T on clomid... the most you'll see from OTC stuff is 40% or so.
Ah ok... maybe the small boost is all i need... 470 isnt THAT low...

As i am in pct now and am using clomid n nolvadex ive noticed a sharp increase in libido n strength. Tho it makes me terribly apathic and depressed mentally. I wouldnt want to rely on it.

Sanpedro93

Awards
Long cycles I've ran are normally laid out like this. I always try to make my cycles at least 8 weeks, anything shorter feels like a waste of PCT and recovery period.

Ostarine/LGD weeks 1-8
Trest weeks 5-12
Dmz weeks 7-12
Ah but you use SARMs not AAS right? Isnt ostarine very lightly suppresive?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah but you use SARMs not AAS right? Isnt ostarine very lightly suppresive?
At the dose most people run it at it's pretty suppressive. Would not call it "lightly" suppressive at anything over 5-10mg.

Sanpedro93

Awards
I would like to inform you all that I have recovered perfectly to even a bit more than I used to have as a level! Everything is withi range 8 weeks after ending a 5 week pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to inform you all that I have recovered perfectly to even a bit more than I used to have as a level! Everything is withi range 8 weeks after ending a 5 week pct.
Good to hear man!