Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here! D-aspartic acid supplement

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caved and just bought 3 bottles from the planet.

why it is on pp's website they say they have the lowest prices when they dont, and that they will price match when they dont? just curious. I love NP anyways and had a ccredit, just curious, as to why you advertise this but do nothing to back it up?
At NP the price is 23.99 but right now with buy 1 get 1 free it's cheaper at PP.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
so would u want to increase your cholesterol intake just a bit?
more choles.= more test.?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
so would u want to increase your cholesterol intake just a bit?
more choles.= more test.?
No. TCF-1 will be using intracellular cholesterol, which shouldn't really effect your cholesterol levels, which is extracellular cholesterol. So consuming the additional cholesterol likely wouldn't have much effect.

csh72

Awards
Are there any studies showing the test levels after the 12 days off after taking TCF-1.I would be curious to see how long the boost in testosterone lasted.Sounds like an interesting product since I want to completely stay away from prohormones.Can you run 12 days on and 12 off cycle continuously or would you eventually recommend a longer break?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Are there any studies showing the test levels after the 12 days off after taking TCF-1.I would be curious to see how long the boost in testosterone lasted.Sounds like an interesting product since I want to completely stay away from prohormones.Can you run 12 days on and one off cycle continuously or would you eventually recommend a longer break?
You would need to take a twelve day break between each twelve day cycle.

There are people testing the TCF-1 now who will be getting test levels checked, however I believe they are only a couple days in at this point.

The amount of sodium d-aspartate in TCF-1 is the same as what was used in studies which showed the 42% increase in total test in 12 days.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
maby olive oil would be good to add the the liquid vade of tcf-1 then

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add a B complex. I hear it makes DAA work better. And maybe SAM-e?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
if someone wanna order this for me i can give u a good trade in your favor..just pm :)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered! :D Scrounged up all of the change I could find and had to borrow $10 from a friend, but I got my order in (shipping to Noah F).. Plz feel free to throw in any goodies! :]

P.S. I am currently in week 2 of my pct, which includes Inhibit-E. As soon as I get my order, should I just go ahead and start the first bottle (12days on/off) and then go into the 2nd bottle? Also, is buying/adding in a B complex or SAM-e really going to make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance :D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered! :D Scrounged up all of the change I could find and had to borrow $10 from a friend, but I got my order in (shipping to Noah F).. Plz feel free to throw in any goodies! :]

P.S. I am currently in week 2 of my pct, which includes Inhibit-E. As soon as I get my order, should I just go ahead and start the first bottle (12days on/off) and then go into the 2nd bottle? Also, is buying/adding in a B complex or SAM-e really going to make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance :D
Not sure if adding the other things will make a difference.

You can start in right away if you like, just give twelve days off between bottles.

j2048b

Awards
Just got my 2 bottles ordered tonight! will "TEST" it up to see how goes it!!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if adding the other things will make a difference.

You can start in right away if you like, just give twelve days off between bottles.
Thanks.. would anyone else like to chime in?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
thanks for answering my questions guys, and thanks for the BOGO deal its awesome! got somemore here! cant wait.

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
why is there a syringe in the pic? it scares the hell out of me!
you take this stuff with injections?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why is there a syringe in the pic? it scares the hell out of me!
you take this stuff with injections?
its an oral syringe ;)

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Last day on the buy one get one guys.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya that syringe contains no needles my friend, its also the same type you use to give babies medicine.
and this baby needs some of that medicine :lol: my shipment is due the 18th!! i cant wait to give this a go.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Guys,take it from me, this product kicks ass... felt better in the gym and pretty much all day from this stuff... boosts strength, aggression and sex drive FAST

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Guys,take it from me, this product kicks ass... felt better in the gym and pretty much all day from this stuff... boosts strength, aggression and sex drive FAST
couldnt agree more. i am on day 7 and it rocks

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
my bro just got his shipment. hes a fews day on and is loving tcf-1

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any chance of another big sale?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only two less servings then test force. That just made the deal a whole lot sweeter :) Sorry testforce :) I am glad i saw this cuz i was close to getting the testforce! I heard TCF-1 tastes great and it seems like it would be easier to dose as well.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
only two less servings then test force. That just made the deal a whole lot sweeter :) Sorry testforce :) I am glad i saw this cuz i was close to getting the testforce! I heard TCF-1 tastes great and it seems like it would be easier to dose as well.
honestly i had test force qued up to order. the price per servings was just too good. now call i can say is PP.com is the only site i need these days for all my supps. that and proteinfactory

still rec 12 on 12 off? even with 24 servings or has that changed